Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfect example of how NOT to act around women

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Where I work there is a couple who used to go out (they are both in their mid twenties I think), but it ended a few years ago.

This girl is very cute and the guy not so great looking. This girl has a new boyfriend and apparantley he still likes her.

They don't work in the same department, but on the same floor. Whenever I am on their floor (3rd floor) he is ALWAYS no more than 20 feet from her and seems to follow her around like a lost puppy dog. He even PARKS his vehicle next to hers and they always coincidentally arive at work at the same time.

I think this guy is sitting their waiting for her to breakup with her boyfriend and hoping in a supplicating fashion that she will take him back.

It is actually quite sad.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's exactly like what i did first 2 years in high school.

it's freaking sad.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Help a bro out and tell him to read up on the dj forums and see the light!
I wish someone would have done me the favor 3 years ago..

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guide him here...it needs 2 be done, u would want the same done for u if it were you in his shoes.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:
Where I work there is a couple who used to go out (they are both in their mid twenties I think), but it ended a few years ago.

This girl is very cute and the guy not so great looking. This girl has a new boyfriend and apparantley he still likes her.

They don't work in the same department, but on the same floor. Whenever I am on their floor (3rd floor) he is ALWAYS no more than 20 feet from her and seems to follow her around like a lost puppy dog. He even PARKS his vehicle next to hers and they always coincidentally arive at work at the same time.

I think this guy is sitting their waiting for her to breakup with her boyfriend and hoping in a supplicating fashion that she will take him back.

It is actually quite sad.
You shouldn't stalk your ex in the hope she'll take you back. This is hardly a ground-breaking new tip.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's try and keep this an underground community.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Let's try and keep this an underground community.
doesn't matter. you can lead a horse to water...

tried to turn a few people on to this site...they get real defensive.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Unplugging chumps from the Matrix is dirty business"

- Rollo Tomassi

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually you have to want to change yourself, and it's only then that you seek this site out.

Most of us are here because something went terribly wrong and we realized that the problem was with us, so we decided to do something about it...