Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People who MAKE FUN of us, DJs...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... I showed a friend parts of the DJ bible... and he laughed at me and called me a "desperate loser"...

Ulex

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend is an 80% AFC and has the same behaviour you describe towards Sosuave.

I have quit trying to elucidate him. If one is not open to learn, then it's useless.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You talking about the playahaters?

Please, don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ;)

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
Um... I showed a friend parts of the DJ bible... and he laughed at me and called me a "desperate loser"...
You're not alone, I try to help a few of my friends, but they think that the eye contact/body language stuff is utter bull ... their loss ... I stop helping them now and laugh at how they treat their girls ;) (Gifts, letting the girl walk over him, etc etc)

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats ok

Man keep to yourself!

Dont go out there showing the Dj bible!

Use the material yourself, and youre gonna know if it works or not!

To me, most of DYD material works.

DYD material helps more on the "battlefield" whereas Doc love's one helps more on the "inner", "philosophy"of DJs

And the Dj bible, its a complement (to me)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The hardest part of learning to deal with women, for most people, is ADMITTING that they have a problem dealing with women.

I wouldn't go around showing people stuff off of this site unless they can admit to having a problem with women. For example, if you see someone acting what people here call "AFC" and they're quite happy with the results, you don't need to tell them all about the "SoSuave website" and the "DJ Bible".

But if you have a friend who comes to you and asks for girl advice or just generally laments about being bad with women, you can "help" them.

I prefer not to give them the link here, but to feed them stuff that may be relevant, because there's a lot of trash, especially here on the forum, that would turn ANYONE off from this site.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even guys with girlfriends are AFCs

I think one thing in showing someone the DJ Bible is a lot of them just don't get it. Guys with girlfriends don't think they need to refine DJ skills because they have a girlfriend. DJism isn't just about getting a girl, it's about maintaining a sense of confidence while you have the girl.

I know many, many MARRIED AFCs, whose wives control the relationship. It's sick. One of my friends has been miserable in his marriage for over a decade but sticks in it because he's an AFC. Now he's going to have a kid ... and he and his wife don't even like each other. Why did this happen? Because he's an AFC.

Most guys who have girlfriends are also AFCs. Again, go to your grocery store and you'll see this. Who is pulling the guy around? The only thing worse than being a single AFC is being an attatched AFC ... I've been there. When you're a single AFC you can at least get out of that quandry on your own. It's tougher when you're attatched.

Why is the DJ bible laughed at? Because one, people don't understand it; and two, it hits too close to home!

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem of telling people about the DJ Bible, it is, as it has already been said, complex, intimidating, and so on point that it would only be accepted by people who admit that they have problems with women, and who have the discipline to improve themselves on it.

In addition to that, it makes you look smug among others, as if you're better than them, and you know how people hate that.

Also, I'm assuming that since you just registered on this site, you've haven't read everything or mastered the DJ Bible yet. Before you tell people about the DJ Bible, you need to milk as much knowledge and experience as you can from it first.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to tell people about the DJ bible because I WANNA HELP SOCIETY.

According to the DJ bible, the media is full of AFC shows... and this society is becoming more "feminized"... and its the women who are taking control... and things were not like this 100 years ago... etc... etc... etc...

I wanna help liberate my fellow men from the chains of AFC-ism. Like what some here said about AFC with girlfriends and AFC who are married... but those people arent happy at all.

Everyone deserves to be happy. Everyone has a right to freedom. Everyone has the right to enjoy his life. Life is so short. Dont make it miserable. Enjoy it. ;)

==============

Not to suck up to the admins here but:
- As soon as I read the stuff in the DJ Bible (and other credible dating help sites), my outlook in life changed. Gone was the old brood... (hehe... thats why its NEObrood). The old one... who was a suicide freak, anti-social, perfer to be alone, angsty, you get that idea...

- My eyes were opened. And I liked it. I used to see myself in the mirror and see a FAILURE. I hated myself so much... I wanted to shoot that guy in the mirror. But after seeing my mistakes, and at least READING the sections of the DJ bible, I smiled... its the MOST SENSIBLE thing I ever read in my entire life.
All the things I learned about women were PURE BS. Um... being a wuss... "putting her on the pedestal"... "...you'll eventually find a girl. don't worry about that. If its your destiny..." "... be nice... shower her with attention..." and all that stuff discussed in the DJB.

- What it says about confidence and all... REALLY made me better with dealing with women.

you need to milk as much knowledge and experience as you can from it first.
Yes. I'm still a newbie. I'm still nothing compared to some of you here who are more experienced... I don't have the skill yet to get the hot cashier to tell me her number without threatening her...

but at least now, I can say that I'm MORE CONFIDENT in approaching women. I don't feel like a loser anymore.

The DJB says that "don juan is a state of mind". Yes. My goal is TO ATTAIN that. :)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, stop bothering trying to show people the bible, and don't try to 'liberate' society. Worry about your own gear.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i once showed this site to a guy and the next day he came back saying this was all bull.

well, the guy has never had a girlfriend. he's even the type who makes fun of people. he once made fun of me but i stopped that already.

just a few days after, he comes to me all "hurt" cuz i pretty much got laid by the girl who he's been obsessing with.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, and how much pvssy is he getting?

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend was right. Not exatcly a loser... but quite the same in a different sense.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
He thinks you are a loser because you probably are reading all this stuff and are not showing any results. You gotta walk the walk if you gonna talk the talk!

I have had friends ask me how I pick up women and I point them to this site...at least I did before it turned all sh!tty. These days I point them to ASF or seductionbb. Solid and practical advice for the aspiring seducer, minus the 3,253,456,377,488,227,748 threads of AFC whining (this one included)

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier if you tell guys this in your own words, without using terms like AFC, c+f, etc. Tell it as if you were a father or older brother giving his son or younger sibling advice about women. Stuff like this will look stupid to anyone who isn't looking for it intentionally.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He thinks you are a loser because you probably are reading all this stuff and are not showing any results.
nah... its showin results.

My buddies thinkin all of a sudden I suddenly changed. I was told by one of em that there's this different aura about me... As if I have changed from what they used to know.

I'm also getting more confident with girls. In fact, I think I'm havin a feeling that im more confident in talking to girls than fellow guys... ;)

He called me a loser because of a reason along the lines of:

"Why the hell do you need to read those shlt? You are a man and getting woman should come naturally. That is how its programmed by nature. Don't be a desperate loser. You'll find a chick soon. dont worry. they will come."

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are talking about. i pointed this out to my nephew and he did not care for it either. I told him you will get girls numbers if you work at it. He said that he was doing fine and did not need a site to help him. I told him of some of my sucess and he replied with basically "I don't need this site. I can get tons of girls that are hot." I then asked him why don't you have one. And he said "Oh their is this one special girl that I want to get." Did she LJBF you. Yeah. Why? Just wondering.

I refuse to show this site to anyone now. i want to keep all this knowledge to myself. People don't understand the knowledge and help that you gain from this site. Oh well Fvck em.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't showed any friends this site but I told a couple of people about the doubleyourdating stuff, one of them is good with women and one of them is not. My friend who is good with women understood everything I was telling him about the stuff I was learning through dyd but the other person who is not good with women didn't get it and ridiculed it.

Actually, now that I remember, one of my coworkers saw me reading "Weapons of Mass Seduction", and he thought it was cool, so I emailed him a link to the ebook and site.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ bible in summary is about being happy with yourself.

If you are happy with yourself you won't care what other people think about you right? So this is really a non-issue IMO.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never give my friends this site, the few friends I keep close aren't really AFC's, but they aren't anywhere close to truely understanding women.

I just give advice when I feel it is appropiate.

And you are right, you can't help someone until they want to be helped.