- driving them crazy
- makes them sad, sometimes insecure and depressed
- creates hate toward women
etc

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
- wasting their time
Don't waste your time. Message your preferred match a single line, let them reply, ask their number. Setup date.
You waste your time when you provide the btch with your none sexual attention, stop it. Begin using these services for what they were meant to be used for, getting dates.
Look man, you can use power outlets one of several ways, you can stick an appliance into them, or you can stick your fingers in, or your dck. Use things for what they were designed for and everything will be ok.

- driving them crazy
Doing same thing over and over and expecting different results each time is definition of crazy.

Shouldn't.

Shouldn't.

Anyway you put it, OLD is a great tool for getting dates. It does not make you better with women, nor give you access to good quality women, but it wasn't designed for that from the beginning. OLD is a tool for 21th century lazy people to get dates, go out there and socialize. Use OLD by its direct purpose, getting dates, and everything will be fine.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you're using dating apps wrong. You shouldn't take these apps too seriously

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what it does for men in 95% of cases:
- wasting their time
- driving them crazy
etc
No this only happens to you and others like you. For me and others like me it leads to lots of dates and easy sex.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I get dates from OLD, but overall, it's a waste of time. Nothing substantial or long lasting. I've asked other dudes who I work and hang with, it's the same. OLD is like the graveyard for sex. That's about it. Nothing real can come from it. Well, aside from climaxing.

Serenity

Reaction score
No, just no. Fake percentage pulled out of your ass.

I know plenty of guys who score on Tindee. I know even more guys who show none of the symptoms you describe, even if the apps are unsuccessful for them. Unlike you, they don't tie their self-worth to women. You get mad and sad because you depend too much on being successful on a dating app, you're a fvcking nobody without women, like most men coming to this forum.

When will you guys grow some real self-esteem?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Built 80% of my LTRs and STRs through OLD.

If you don’t know the rules of a particular game, stay out of it, and leave guys who get IT to it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
- wasting their time
- driving them crazy
etc
You sound bitter. Like someone who isn't doing good with women so you point fingers.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
OP, for each dude things work differently on OLD, although there is one single general direction which all successful online daters have - the sooner the better. I'm gonna give you one advice, the other dude gonna give you another advice, and you might try them both and find out neither advice don't work for you. On OLD it's really easy to create fake profiles or use your own profile for that matter. You need to change strategies, give one strat a full week, switch on to next strat, keep whatever works for you. Success is measured in the amount of actual dates, not the numbers you got, or the amount of flakes you got. Generally speaking, if you message and spam 20 different women per day, for five days per week, that's 100 women per week (you are not on OLD on weekends), and out of that 100 you get 3 actual dates, you are successful. After all, you can only date 3 women per week, otherwise it becomes too expensive. Just picture a good date, drinks at a bar, drinks at your place, and condoms. Calculate, $20 at the bar, $30 at your place, plus condoms, each date runs you $50. Multiply that by 3 and you got $150 per week, times four weeks, that's already $600 per month, just on dates. We are not talking about dates with your regular plates here.

I can give you two pointers that actually work on OLD:

#1. Do not waste your time messaging ugly chicks. If you're a 6 and you find her to be 6 and bellow, do not be thinking that she is easy. I have no clue why, but it's much easier to setup a date with a girl that is 7 and above. Ugly women, those that are 6 and bellow in my experience are willing to chat, endlessly, but when it comes to getting their number, they are not willing to provide it.

#2. Do not waste your time texting back and force on OLD. I have no clue why, but the amount of texts going back and force between you does not equate to a date. Often times I find the more I write her and less there is chance for an actual date.

Personally, I've nailed by OLD game to a perfect two message get her number strat:

Msg one: Good afternoon, I'm Juan, I'm an American I'm here already 9 years. What are you looking for online?
<interested girl would answer and list specifically what she is looking for>​
<high interest girl would show that she is impressed that I'm American and ask me wtf I'm doing here>​
<low interest girl would reply with one word - nothing, looking, etc - or tell you that it is written in her profile read it>​
<disrespectful of your looks girl would ask you if American is your last name, or some similar bs>​
Msg two: give me your number we'll chat over whatsapp
<interested girl would give you her number>​
<low interest girl would ask you for your FB instead, or want to chat some more - to which I reply, I can't sorry, I run a business, I got no time>​
<disrespectful of your looks girl would ask you to give her your number - to which I give out my friend's number instead>​

There you go, you got yourself a number. Best thing to do with it is chat over whatsapp a little and give her a call. But if you don't have phone game, setting up date over whatsapp also works if you don't mind an occasional flake.

P.S. If a girl does not list her height that means she is tall, around 6 feet. So if you're 5'11" like me it could be a bit challenging to date that sky scraper, you are naturally at a disadvantage.

Last edited: