Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People really make $$$ on ebay?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I bought some racing seats from an ebay seller, and I noticed that he sold over 2,000 items in one month. All of his items were automotive and the cheapest item he sold was $20. How do I find suppliers and wholesalers? I need an asian connect.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I dont have anything to sell, If I did I'd quit my job if I could sell thousands of items a month.
BTW if you go on Ebay and type in dating, david deangelo, seduction or the likes you can find alot of ebooks, DVDs, etc on the subject

Reaction score
SeldomSeen said:
yeah I dont have anything to sell, If I did I'd quit my job if I could sell thousands of items a month.
BTW if you go on Ebay and type in dating, david deangelo, seduction or the likes you can find alot of ebooks, DVDs, etc on the subject
Yeah, ya know. Cause they're SOOO USEFUL.

BTW, I'm NOT being sarcastic in ANY way.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lotta people sell stuff on Ebay and make good money. There was an article on money.cnn.com about this dude who buys car floormats wholesale and then sells them on Ebay and makes about 100,000 a year. If you can get the connects, then go for it, it's profitable.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
floormats???

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been selling on eBay for years now... and a powerseller for the last 1 or so. It's possible to make money on ebay, even without high-powered connections. Just know when to buy, and what will sell... that and luck.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once knew a guy who sat at his laptop all day selling baseball cards on ebay. He would buy them in bulk and then sell the cards individually.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
it appears that golf equipment, electronics, automotive and computers are the easiest items to sell.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
my bro is thinking of doing this on the side as well. quick tip.

lots of people sell stuff cheaper on craigslist because they don't feel like going through the hassle of ebay. you buy it from them cheap and sell on ebay.

another idea. find closeout deals in electronic stores in your area. sears has great ones. a friend of mine works there and he tells me some times people have bough 50" tvs for as little as $30!

there's many other ways, you just have to be smart. i've heard some people make over $100k/yr.

and of course there's those people who are scams and con artists as well, lol.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
I've been selling on eBay for years now... and a powerseller for the last 1 or so. It's possible to make money on ebay, even without high-powered connections. Just know when to buy, and what will sell... that and luck.
Hey, do you think becoming a powerseller is an advantage? Ive been asked twice but was put off by people thinking "this guys just here to make mega bucks outta me".

What do you think? ads and disads

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lion said:
Hey, do you think becoming a powerseller is an advantage? Ive been asked twice but was put off by people thinking "this guys just here to make mega bucks outta me".

What do you think? ads and disads
In most cases powersellers seem more reliable... (of course if your rating is good). check ebay for the direct advantages of being a powerseller.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girlsarecrazy said:
All about that Asian connects for clothing...
Yeah that is if you want to sell fake clothes. It's amazing how many sellers out there have fake A/X, D&G, A&F, Coach, Polo, etc.. for sale.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Asians are the best bootleggers in the world...