Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People, it's easier than you think. (short)

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As my 200th post (I'm a friggen Senior Don Juan?!?!?)here, and possibly my last on this high-school forum (I am graduating in a few weeks) This is my reminder for high school students. I'm going to make it short and sweet.

DJing girls in high school is WAY easier than you think it is.

We talk so much about how to have the perfect attitude like C+F or Don'tgiveash!t or Alpha male, and to use the perfect tricks like kino, openers, neg-hits, and to do all these things for your looks.

You don't need to perfect them all.

You can make girls drool all over you by using even one or two of those tricks. Granted, you can be a perfectionist and get them all right, but in high school, you really don't need to.

90% of your competition is generally incompitant.

Simply by having read posts on this forum, you know more and have much better chances.

You can be a total AFC, except using one trick (ie kino) and the girls will drop like flies.

Remember that.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ok. congrats. im not in high school anymore but college here is different. girls are girls. not yet women.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to DJ women in High School is to make a lot of friends.

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snatch and Porky are both right.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:) Good attitude.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under 800kids high schools suck for DJ'ing. Why? Too much gossip. All the overcrowded ones (2000 kids) are great though.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Under 800kids high schools suck for DJ'ing. Why? Too much gossip. All the overcrowded ones (2000 kids) are great though.
You'd think that, wouldn't you?

I get gossiped about constantly whenever I start dating a new girl or I hook up with a girl. It's a royal pain the ass. My school has 3600 people, too.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
You'd think that, wouldn't you?

I get gossiped about constantly whenever I start dating a new girl or I hook up with a girl. It's a royal pain the ass. My school has 3600 people, too.
Yea I would, haha. I'm in under 800 so...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno how many kids my school has so that's one less excuse for me, whee.

4 days and counting since starting my antimasturbational streak.

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a 400er.

Ugh.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we have 4000+

i barely know 300.

hoxxxie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Our high school is about 900... but the entire school is grades Pre-K through 12, so many people have known each other for about 10 years. That's the part that sucks...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Blink**Blink*

Now how did this start?

People if your school is too small, meet girls outside of school I go to a 6-12th grade school of about 350 students total. Even though I am contantly gossiped about even when I'm not doing anything with girls, I've never had any problems. If you think your school is too small, you're making excuses. No matter where you are there's gonna be gossip. Live with it.

Go start some extracurriculars like sports or acting or volunteer work and meet girls from other schools.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SnatchJP
*Blink**Blink*

Now how did this start?

People if your school is too small, meet girls outside of school I go to a 6-12th grade school of about 350 students total. Even though I am contantly gossiped about even when I'm not doing anything with girls, I've never had any problems. If you think your school is too small, you're making excuses. No matter where you are there's gonna be gossip. Live with it.

Go start some extracurriculars like sports or acting or volunteer work and meet girls from other schools.

Well it's not the gossiping issue, I just find that girls never connect with me inside school, but they do all the time outside. It's like I kill something, even though I'm not purposely doing it.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive got it really bad

- 600 students from Grades 3-12
- Private School -> stuck up girls
- I have worst grade (11 -> nerds), 12 girls are hot but they treat me like im younger...and grade 10 girls are SUPER prude even with negs....
- Im new at school -> less social proof

GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!