Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People aren't meant to be in exclusive relationship

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have often read on this site and in some other places that it is ok for people to have multiple sexual partners because people were not made to monogamous.
This leads to another question. For those of you who believe this to be true. Why do you find a girl sleeping with another guy while you are seeing her so unforgivable especially if that woman is your wife or GF?
For those who may argue that it is forgivable then why next her if you've forgiven her?
I am curious to know these things. I am slowly coming to the conclusion that there is a bias and hypocrisy we as people are oblivious of in our lives or just blatantly choose to indulge in or pretend we are exempt from. Often times we want to hold others accountable based on our bias/hypocrisy.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is an open relationship its fine, but if its agreed to be exclusive, or appears to be heading that way or more, then its different.

Its not cheating thats the problem, its when they cheat on the relationship itself that things go wrong.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
No people on this board says that monogamy is wrong, then why is it wrong if your fb ****s other guys? There should not be red flags in it.

Why is it a red flag whe the girl won't give all the attention to you but gives to others too? It should not be. She should be accepted to fvck other guys too.

Why is it a red flag when a girl is not completely interested in you AT THAT MOMENT? She should be allowed to fvck other guys too.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
^
No people on this board says that monogamy is wrong, then why is it wrong if your fb ****s other guys? There should not be red flags in it.

Why is it a red flag whe the girl won't give all the attention to you but gives to others too? It should not be. She should be accepted to fvck other guys too.

Why is it a red flag when a girl is not completely interested in you AT THAT MOMENT? She should be allowed to fvck other guys too.
Trust me, if you read enough articles on this site you will come across that statemtent that people are not meant to be monogamous. I didn't just pull it out of thin air. When people make that statement they don't normally say except in an exclusive relationship. I feel it becomes that way for them after they get into a relationship because it's now affects their interests.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that they aren't meant to its that usually each gender thinks they're meant to, and by that approach, packed with how most genders are conditioned and taught by early age, motivates them for different reasons.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
Trust me, if you read enough articles on this site you will come across that statemtent that people are not meant to be monogamous. I didn't just pull it out of thin air. When people make that statement they don't normally say except in an exclusive relationship. I feel it becomes that way for them after they get into a relationship because it's now affects their interests.
Yes. I have been in this forum for about a year now and banned at least 7 times because i spoke the truth that this forum is absolutely hypocrisy.

Threepersons

Reaction score
yeah im starting to believe that myself i get so much **** from my gf its unreal man and she and i are always at it. i feel id be much happier solo than in a relationship and some people arent really meant to be in one.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
"Children weren't meant to be raised in stable family units."

See how dumb that sounds?
Well said man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people here are too caught up in what they are "meant to be". So many people on the forum say that humans aren't "meant to be" monogamous. Yet some people are. Humans are incredibly flexible and can adapt to many different situations, that's why the species is successful. So spin plates or be exclusive if you find the right girl. Do what you want.

There are three main attitudes here:
1) Monogamy is wrong and against nature
2) People can be monogamous or polygamous
3) It is okay for men to have multiple partners but it is not okay for women. This is what nature dictates.

Guys who spin plates but demand that all their women be faithful to them obviously subscribe to #3.