Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

penis size and woman

theguy26

Reaction score
i have a 4" and im 18, im a african decent. i want to know if theres a way to enlarge my penis.. i try lookin on the forums SEARCH, but i couldnt find anything...

Being Black and all... the girls always think im packing a large one but im not.. so its hard on me.. is tehre any way to enlarge it?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just proves the stereotypes wrong...im Asian, my penis is almost double your size! Eat that fvckers.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

theguy26

Reaction score
Thunder forum? does that work, have anyone got any results from that? im very eager to hear.

J

JohnnyCox

theguy26 said:
i have a 4" and im 18, im a african decent. i want to know if theres a way to enlarge my penis.. i try lookin on the forums SEARCH, but i couldnt find anything...

Being Black and all... the girls always think im packing a large one but im not.. so its hard on me.. is tehre any way to enlarge it?
If you're worried about your penis size, you probaly have bigger issues in your life...

theguy26

Reaction score
JohnnyCox said:
If you're worried about your penis size, you probaly have bigger issues in your life...
stick to the topic...

dont worry about my life, if i dont complain about it, no need to discuss it ::eek:

right now its just about my little man.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
This just proves the stereotypes wrong...im Asian, my penis is almost double your size! Eat that fvckers.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Pills pumps etc... you may get a 20% increase at best ...
I heard on talk show where the guest was a professional that they work but the effect is temporary. You stop using and it shrinks back down.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jelquing if you have the time to do it.

At 30 minutes a day for 2 years, I would rather put that time into making a bit more cash. After all, a bigger wallet it more important then a big ****

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thundersplace.com and Matterofsize.com is a good place.

I've been jelqing and stretching for almost a year now. It works alsong as you do it correctly. But, you wont see results over night. Its like wieght lifting. It takes time to get bigger.

I think there is also a post about this in the archieve or health forums.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theguy26 said:
Thunder forum? does that work, have anyone got any results from that? im very eager to hear.
Well I went from 5.5 to 6.5 in like 8 months. But be prepared to spend up to 45 minutes a day for 4 or 5 days a week. I just take long showers and do it there.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I visit Thunders from time to time and I have known of PE for years. Unfortunately I have not been consistent at all. If I stuck with it all these years I could have been 10 x 7 :crackup: J/k

There is a ton of information at Thunders and you should check it out.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Well I went from 5.5 to 6.5 in like 8 months. But be prepared to spend up to 45 minutes a day for 4 or 5 days a week. I just take long showers and do it there.
45 mins a day? I've been doing less than that and still get good results.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about ur size man...get ur nut and leave...if the ***** isnt happy **** her, who cares

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
45 mins a day? I've been doing less than that and still get good results.
Yea I started with much less and have built up to this. I probably won't go for much longer than this ever.

theguy26

Reaction score
What jelq excercises do you guys recommend and how much each time?
Can someone start me off with a Basic schedule for this?

like... a workout shcedule