Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Penis Health

DJGarameth

Reaction score
I often wear pants to sleep, and often wake up with morning wood pressing hard against the pants. The pants keep it from soaring high and free, as would be natural.

So, could that be harmful to my schlong? Like vascular damage or something?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but I have a solution... Don't wear pants while you sleep!!!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since we're already on the topic, I have a huge freakin' bump on it; it was a smaller pimple but got extremely large one day (IDK why). I've been abstinent and everything. I tried to squeeze it to see if it just pops and w/e but I'm afraid to do anything. I'm a bit scared. :eek:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
Since we're already on the topic, I have a huge freakin' bump on it; it was a smaller pimple but got extremely large one day (IDK why). I've been abstinent and everything. I tried to squeeze it to see if it just pops and w/e but I'm afraid to do anything. I'm a bit scared. :eek:
Doctor. . . . NOW!

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJGarameth said:
**** are you serious? I could have damaged it?

no, but it is possible that you could stunt it.

do you perform any penis exercises?

DJGarameth

Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
no, but it is possible that you could stunt it.

do you perform any penis exercises?
No I don't. Do they work?

Stunt it? Like stunt its growth? I'm 22.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright. Sounds kind of embarrassing though but oh well.

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
PC muscle exercises do work and really help the "over the edge" moments, plus you get a better orgasm. As for the pimple, it's probably an in-grown hair, if it's near the base, then that's prob it, if it's up near the tip, get it checked...

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man go to a doctor to make sure it's not an infection that requires antibiotics and if it does need to be popped the doctor can do it under sterile conditions and properly treat it as necessary. Don't **** around with **** like that if you've got health insurance... it's just unnecessary.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a complicated issue. Wear looser pants! You did not damage your penis by having you pants hold it down while you were sleeping. If you damaged any tendons or muscles than you would know.

It's probably a pimple or ingrown hair. Since you're a virgin I would bet the farm that it's not an STD. Where exactly was the pimple? If you're unsure than go to the doc.