Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

penis and roids

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious cause I'm about to start a cycle. If I do kegels after I start, will that make your penis muscle get larger?

Reaction score
Yes it will get bigger since kegal exercises target your PC muscle. Also your balls will shrink but I guess if you do your kegal and have a strong PC muscle it won't matter.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Yes it will get bigger since kegal exercises target your PC muscle. Also your balls will shrink but I guess if you do your kegal and have a strong PC muscle it won't matter.
I gotta say that this is first time I've heard of balls shrinking from kegal exercises. I've been doing them for a while now and haven't had any negative side effects. My erections are rock solid and I can sustain it for a longer period.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
I gotta say that this is first time I've heard of balls shrinking from kegal exercises. I've been doing them for a while now and haven't had any negative side effects. My erections are rock solid and I can sustain it for a longer period.

Balls shrink from the 'roids dude, not the excersize....

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
Just curious cause I'm about to start a cycle. If I do kegels after I start, will that make your penis muscle get larger?

unfortunately your penis is NOT a muscle..... :)

PLEASE....don't get on the juice at your age, do you want to risk f**king your height up, coz chances are you're still growing ?? Plus, your endocrine system has not fully devloped or just about developed....do you wanna risk fukking its devolopment for good? Messed up endo system= depression, low sex drive, limp noodle, low motivation when your barely 40 yrs old , I could go on and on, tell me, is this your cup of tea bro?

You wanna put on muscle fast?! lol....then eat and train naturally, at your age & test at its prime , gains will come like crazy. start when you're 25....

Last edited:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
No offense, but from someone who's had a bottle of testosterone and a bag full of pins sitting in his bathroom drawer for over a year now, take it from me. Don't use steroids until you know exactly what you're getting yourself into. I "studied" for about 2 months and decided I knew what I wanted, so I bought some T. Then (thankfully) I read a great article by someone on bodybuilding.com that stopped me short. I can't recall the exact words, but the general gist was that if you're under 25 (me), and if you haven't used 'roids before (me), then you shouldn't use them unless you've actively studied them and the effects each has on your body for several hours a week. Otherwise you risk having an infatuation with them - much as overweight women have with diet pills. They see/hear the hype (in their case, from advertisements on the radio or TV) and decide that it's a quick fix. Then they eat them without having any idea of what might happen to their body. Since most diet pills are regulated by the FDA, the effects they have aren't as bad as when you try steroids.

Okay, tirade aside, I do have several friends who have been on roids for years, and look fantastic. However, they are among the most disciplined people I know, which is another reason that I haven't actually started injecting that test. I know that I enjoy drinking more than I should, and I also like having the occasional night out at Hooters. Each of these 3 guys plans for every macronutrient before the week even starts, and accounts for every minute of every workout. If they're going to drink, they know that it's going to be for a max of 4 shots of everclear and diet coke (an example only, don't drink this drink in real life). This isn't a quick, "4 month and you're big" commitment, it's a lifestyle change.

If you aren't ready to completely control every aspect of your diet and exercise regimene, then don't do 'roids. If you do start controlling everything, and the results you're getting suck, and you do decide to supplement, then you're the boss of your own body... but just know what you're getting into before you do it.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate all of your input. I am very disciplined with my nutrition andI've totally stopped drinking. I'm now on my second week of my cycle and I finally feel as strong as I should be. It meant so much to me that after all the sacrifice and hardwork I put in the gym, I finally get results.

To you critics... you guys need to lighten up. You sound like a 13 year old trying to drink for the first time after hearing his whole life how horrible it is. You only live once. It's my decision and I'm the type of person that doesn't want to live until I'm old and crapping myself, I want to love what I've been given and allowed to experience and go all out.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is it for now. After this cycle I'll lay low until I know more about them later in life. No worries, I don't have an addictive personality.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual said:
To you critics... you guys need to lighten up. You sound like a 13 year old trying to drink for the first time after hearing his whole life how horrible it is. You only live once. It's my decision and I'm the type of person that doesn't want to live until I'm old and crapping myself, I want to love what I've been given and allowed to experience and go all out.
Honestly what did you expect people to say? And if it's your decision, and you're going to do whatever you want at the end of the day, why did you make this topic and open this clam? My advice, at least wait till you're 22. And to prove you know what you're doing, post your whole diet, routine and your max lifts.