Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Peak & Rico - Some club questions

marknola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend I had the best success using the club techniques from you guys. I was really on top of my game. I danced and chatted up women (8s and 9s and one 10 coeds at least ten years younger than me ) only a month ago, I would have never thought geting that much play from so many H/Bs in one weekend was possible. I got a lot of kino with this one girl on the dance floor, then took her off the dance floor to a dimly lit couch area. Made out with her for awhile, and got the number. I was smooth and the more success I had, the easier it became.
I had confidence. The kind of confidence, you have when you just look at a girl and you know she will say yes. Both Fri. and Sat. things were just golden. Then comes this weekend, and I do the same thing, and bam I can’t get no play to save my life. Then I start second guessing myself, and all the confidence I had seem to have diminished. I know I still have it, but it seems to be harder to find it. I know we shouldn’t put so much value on whether we get play from women, but it is hard to do.

So, the questions I have for you guys is….. Does this happen to you, where some nights you are golden and other nights you just can’t make it happen? The only deviations from one weekend to the next is I think was my frame of mind. I think I drank a little to much. Girls really can tell when you are fun guy and when you are a drunk and horny guy. I would take their hand to dance with me and they would turn and look me in the eyes and after a second they would shake their heads no. They did the same thing last weekend and almost all said yes. I think I need to work on my state of mind, and only have 2 drinks tops. Another thing is I go to the same club every weekend. Do you guys think this looks kind of lame. Do ya’ll have better luck going to different clubs?

Tell me some of the pitfalls you have made trying to hone your skills at what I call “ The club pickup technique”. Man, when it is working it is like magic. I’m not kidding, I have only used it for a few weekends, but it is like the pied piper and his flute. When they see me dance ( I really can dance, people stare) and I have that big smile on my face. (the I just got a Blowj*b from a super model, smile) their eyes just get big. I can see them checking me out. I think I need to learn to gauge their interest better. I just need to learn how to make it happen more consistently or deal better with not losing my confidence, when it doesn’t. I really want to hone this technique into a science. Anything new ya’ll are trying, that is working for you guys?

Thanks again……Marknola

[This message has been edited by marknola (edited 04-23-2001).]

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad the techniques I have told you are working for you. This stuff is international cause I am across the globe from you!

Anyway, it is clear the girls realised you had too much alcohol when they looked at you closely. Only women who have no respect for themselves want an obviously drunk guy macking on them. I'm glad you learned that lesson. Up until then it still seems like the techniques worked.

To add to that..never try and force yourself ito having a good night. That's too much like trying and we all know that trying too hard leads us back to the bar rather than the arms of a babe. That being said...I have to add that going to the same place week after week makes you look lame. Avoid this habit like the plague, unless you were meeting a woman you picked up there the week before. Once every three weeks or more is okay to go to the same place..otherwise you will be viewed as the same lame guy who is as predictable as the sun rising. Preditability is boring. Anyway, you have a greater chance of checking out loads more women by going to places you have never been to before. People are creatures of habit, so break your routine and increase your chances of success.

I'm always trying new things and reaffirming others. I have to say that my success rate remains really high, but so are my standards, so the pool of women I am after is actually a smal percentage of the total in any one place. It's like fishing for me. If I don't have success quickly in one place I walk out the door straight into another. Keeping sober allows me to drive from one club to another, thus keeping the night relatively cheap.
I'm also getting excellent at spotting the women who had a fight with their boyfriend and are out to "just flirt" for the night for there own ego's. You know the ones who are all show and no go. I can spot them very easily now.

Last week I pulled a major move and scored a babe who my friends were drooling over, yet they never had a clue I picked her up and got her number. More about that next time.

Ciao.

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 04-23-2001).]

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peak pretty much covered it all, but I have at least one thing to say. Don't let your confidence depend on how many women you're getting (or seem interested in you)! When I was in highschool I use to do this and consequently my success with women wasn't very good. I'd get upset because girls were turning me down, but I never thought to myself, it's their fault for not wanting to dance. I'd always attributed it to some fault of my own. The essential point is, I didn't exude the type of confidence that says I'm gonna have fun whether you dance with me or not (and this is definitely the type of attitude you should have since you've been frequenting the same joint). Another thing, I use to ask girls to dance with me back in those days too (now I don't). I simply start dancing with them and even if they aren't into me, they'll dance and then back away, never really rejecting me (there are the occasional bytches to which I give the funny look right back to them). One thing you need to keep in mind when you're having an "off" night is that it's apparent that nothing is wrong with you, therefore you have no reason to not be confident. You've been the man before and you still are the man...

I'm a good dancer too and I like to spread my wings on the dancefloor. It's like a mating ritual on the animal channel or something man, because chicks want to dance with me once they've seen me tearing up the dance floor. Since you're a good dancer, make it a point to let chicks see you dance.

marknola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Rico and Peak.
Peak, you are right about the drinking. I went to a party at a swank hotel on Thursday and had a few drinks and ate very well, so I had a very mild buzz. I was in top form. I was witty and charming. The women loved me. I’m sure you are right about the alcohol. It is a losing game to depend on anything for confidence. The eyes of a woman can really tell you how they view you. I mean they see through your eyes,1) whether you are a potential threat 2)your sexual intentions 3)your confidence level. The thing that drove this home for me is, that they looked in to my eyes both times they said yes and when they said no. Something in my eyes turned them on or off. Women are so intuitive.

I will frequent more clubs, more often now. I thought it was kind of lame, going to one club all the time. It will allow me to enrich my circle of friends, and meet more people. I go clubbing alone, so I try to use the staff as social proofing.

Funny thing happened to me sat. night. I was dancing and this very attractive girl was dancing next to me and I kind of hit her arm and spilled her Champaign. I said oh, I’m sorry and she started to make to much of a big deal about it. (well in the old days I would have apologized about it and bought her a new drink) But, instead I flashed her this “how dare you” look at her and she went all meek, smiled and said “you know, it didn’t really bother me, I’m just kidding” it was obvious she was testing me to see if I would put up with her sh*t. She is one of those girls with to lofty a sense of self importance. Now that I’ve set the pecking order, I will have a great time neging her relentlessly. She is definitely one of those girls who only respects a man she thinks is better than her.

I have a few direct questions.
1)when you dance, how do you spot the girls who are into you?
2)how long do you dance, before you move on?
3)how do handle the girls who just want to grind their a$$ in your cr*tch? They are the most fun, but they never want to make eye contact. Do you ever make it happen for you with these girls?
4)Tell me, what works best for you, the number close or the, take them home close.
5)how do you qualify the girls who want to just get attention from the ones who want to hookup? Can you spot them or is it just hit and miss.

BTW……this exchange of ideas is really changing my social life for the better.

Thanks again……marknola

Rico, You are so right about putting to much weight into how much play, I get at the club, and women in general. This is just the oppisote of what they are looking far in a man. The thing I’m having trouble with is my ego. As long as I’m getting great feedback, (attention from women), I’m fine (top of my game). But, if I don’t get it, I start second guessing my self. It is very hard to both enjoy myself and stay focused on the job at hand. Dancing is how I have the best time. If the dance floor is to crowded it throws my game off. Some guys say they worry that everyone is watching them and that makes them self-conscious. I’m just the just opposite, I love for people to watch, I feed off the attention. It gives me the most confidence. That is my strengths (dancing, style of dress, and image). The physical aspects, I have. It is the mental.
You are right, about asking girls to dance. Just doesn’t work. The dancing up on their a$$ really my style. Some girls just don’t like it. I have two methods I use. 1) I try to make eye contact and smile. The trouble with this is some girls are shy and won’t make even this slightest first move. 2) I find a girl that is giving me buying signs (the big eyes, the second looks, the big smiles) ( the whites of their eyes are a dead give away) and I just dance next to them and gently grab their hand and smile motion for them to dance with me. Most often they will at least dace with you a bit, or they will shake their heads no. This works best when you only approach girls giving you strong buying signs. I get to ****y and think it will work on other girls and get shot down. I can handle the rejection better with a 50% yes & no. But if I get no to often I second guess myself and think I’m not working the technique properly. The thing that works best is when I have that, as Peak would say “I just got a bl*wjob from a supermodel, smile” and the dancing. How do you maintain that attitude? It is hard to maintain that level of appeal. Do you have any advice on how to make this technique second nature, rather than having to manufacture every time I go out.

I have a few direct questions.
3)have you tried Peaks technique of bumping girls to dance with them?
4)how do handle the girls who just want to grind their a$$ in your cr*tch? They are the most fun, but they never want to make eye contact. Do you ever make it happen for you with these girls?
5)Tell me, what works best for you, the number close or the, take them home close.
6)how do you qualify the girls who want to just get attention from the ones who want to hookup? Can you spot them or is it just hit and miss.

Thanks again……marknola

BTW……this exchange of ideas is really changing my social life for the better, and where are you from?

latiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey sorry to butt in here, but this is suck a good post...
This is for peak... you said that youve gotten so good at telling witch girls are just flirts and with ones have just gotten into a fight with their boyfriends...
How? what do you look for? Revenge in their eyes or what? I think that Im pretty skilled in the club pickups... maybe not as good as you guys, but I think I could handle my own..
anyhow let us know.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marknola:

Yeah I think this stuff is defenetly worth big $$$$$. I might write a book ands sell it to guys who have no idea. First I am going to burn the clubs with it though so that I have no competition...when I burn out is when I'll start typing. The funny thing is I am getting new deas every time I walk into a club!

As to your questions:
Out and out it has to be the whites of their eyes. Whenever I see that happening I know the girl is into me big time and I can move into the next stage of macking. When you are close they have to look at you for greatre than 50% of the time. If they are not then they MAY NOT be in to doing any intimate stuff with you.

I guess you mean how long do I wait till I decide that I want to go to another club? Well, simply, when I think things aren't going anywhere wih the women. No need to keep working the same ground over and again. If the girls don't respond to you then get the hell out of there cause something is wrong.

3)how do handle the girls who just want to grind their a$$ in your cr*tch? They are the most fun, but they never want to make eye contact. Do you ever make it happen for you with these girls?
If a woman isn't looking at me I go cold on her VERY quickly. No need to let her use you like a chump. However, use her to mack on nearby talent. She's your social proof. Soon as you get the eye from another girl walk over to her and use your game. Inevitably the new girl will ask why did you leave your friend. The only answer to that questions it to say...oh she just decided to come up to me and play, but that's all it was.

4)Tell me, what works best for you, the number close or the, take them home close.
Depends what I want from them. There are heaps of opinions about the subject, though my new thinking will be controversial to some. Morally I prefer to get a girls number and follow it through like that. However, I am not into the relationship scene right now. Inevitably I score them on the night. Score them in 2 nights time, then just string them along. You have no idea how this technique allows you to access to as many **** buddies as you want. I seriously mean that you can be like the Fonze on "Happy Days" with a little black book to call a girl out of the blue when you are bored. I have 3 in another state that I have called with 6 month breaks and they always want more action.
Other times I just pick them up at the club and then leave without them. My behaviour must be confusing to them. It's cool, it depends how I feel it never entirely depends on the girl. This is what guys have to learn to understand. Women behave like this also. It depends on HOW THE GIRL FEELS AT THE TIME. If she's out of sorts then it's harder to get anywhere with her. If she decides she wants to be wild then she will act like that...only for that evening. Many times the girls are actually rejecting themselves rather than you yourself. Hard to believe? Think it through and tell me what you think.

5)how do you qualify the girls who want to just get attention from the ones who want to hookup? Can you spot them or is it just hit and miss.

You can greatly reduce the odds by watching her eyes. If she is looking at you (in the eyes) greater than 50% of the time then you are in her thoughts...sexually. Otherwise she's just ****ing around.

Ciao.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by latiness:
This is for peak... you said that youve gotten so good at telling witch girls are just flirts and with ones have just gotten into a fight with their boyfriends...
How? what do you look for? Revenge in their eyes or what?
Ever seen a little girl look at a doll in the shop that she always wanted? Her eyes grow big and she has that Deer-in-the-spotlight stunned look on her face. If a woman does that to you then she is not mucking around, she's keen. If she keeps looking around at her friends, the band, DJ or others, then she is just using you for a stool pigeon.

Girls that want you look deep into your eyes others just look and glance away. Of course this is only when you are dancing with them. Another test is to stop the fun and announce you have to go to the toilet. See how she reacts. If she is looking at other guys when you are apparenty out of sight then she is ****ing you. If she walks off the dance floor towards you as you approach ..well then!

These are all veru subtle things you need to notice. All women at the club know what's going on, they need no practice. However, guys need to start seeing subtle things for what they really are. The more I focus on the subtleties and understand what they mean the greater my success.

PS: Are you female...your name seems to suggest it?

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spotting a chick that is hot for you in a club is EASY.

There are usually so many people around that if you even THINK for half a second she is checking you out, she IS checking you out. The vibe you get is no coincidence.

As I recall fully 100% of the time that I have gotten a VIBE from a girl in a club, I have never been rejected.

One last thing....don't rely on buying signals to dictate your moves. The best way to get a woman hot for you is to express your attraction toward her. Get brief eye contact, grab her hand and bring her into your personal space on the dance floor. By doing this you score triple points for showing balls the size of coconuts.

Come to think of it, last weekend we were closing a bar and two girls walk by, stopping very close to us. My buddy looks at me and says, "I feel like grabbing some ass". So I dared him. He did it, the chick turned around with a shocked look on her face which quickly turned to a smile, and she proceeded to grab his package. Not condoning this method, but it just goes to show the size of your cojones sometimes dictates the amount of success you are capapble of.

[This message has been edited by BigBadJon (edited 04-24-2001).]

marknola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!! Peak, you have cleared up so much confusion for me. It really helps to know what a girl is thinking. I love the idea of using the a$$ grinders for social proofing. When girls see you sort of dump one babe for another, they automatically think of you as more of a challenge. Come to think of it, I have ditched some really fine women, because they were just not in to me enough. And it seems to up my value with the other babes. I give them the “I have to find my friends” line. This is great, because you can approach them again if you see them later.

Could you go much more in-depth (step by step on how you go from dance floor, to black book fu*k buddy) about this question. I realize it is different for every situation, but give me what works for you, and I will glean what I think will work for me. So far I have taken what I have learned here and put it to good use. I’m not much into the ss or NLP stuff. To caned for me, but the principles are do work. Do you have any techniques for getting them into that (deer in the head lights, I’m just so fascinated with this guy I want to go home and fu*k his brains out mind set) lol. You must have some sort of technique. Making them like you and making them desire you are two different animals entirely.

Right now I would like to do the take home close, or # close and sort of fill up my own little black book.

Another mistake I think I might be making is I can get the kino working very easily, I can get some to even kiss me on the dance floor. Not make out, just the nice kiss. Do you think it is a good idea to work the kino on the dance floor or get them seated and then work on them. I guess, what I’m asking is how do I convey to them That they are special, I respect them and I’m not just trying to get them into bed. When in fact that is precisely what I want to do. I really do enjoy women and think very highly of them, but conveying this does not get me laid very often.

This is a skill like any other it can defenitly be learned.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marknola:
I guess, what I’m asking is how do I convey to them That they are special, I respect them and I’m not just trying to get them into bed. When in fact that is precisely what I want to do.
Okay, here is where we get into some dangerous ground that may be confusing and cause problems if not understood clearly. What you have to do is to be able to tell yourself that, just for the time you are with her, the girl that you have managed to get off the dance-floor for a little action is the girl of your dreams. She is the one and only woman you have been looking for your whole life. In that sentence I say you have to let go of your reservations about her and get wild with your actions. Make her laugh, kiss her passionately tease her body incessantly. Once you can truly let go with the woman you will have her for a long as you want. The clincher here is that once you have stopped making out you have to act normal like you two just had a polite conversation and you have been an utter gentleman. In that siuation you have done two things...shown her that when the animal inside you is unleashed she's going to be able to let go of all her inhibitions (she'll never forget you for that and she will hunt you down for further sessions) and that in public you have social graces. Also she will seek that animal inside you and in that way you are mysterious in your sudden change of exciting and gentlemanly behaviour. Almost a Jekyll/Hyde type scenario that always blows them away...especially if he doesn't see it coming.

Cheers.

marknola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, Peak. Then I am on the right track. Because that is exactly what I did a few weekends ago, with this girl. I made out with her and all, and afterwards we kind of talked a bit, but it felt like we had good rapport. We joked a little and it did not feel strange at all.

Do you have any advice on calling them back, some say wait 5 to 9 days. But I think you lose those good feeling you spent time getting her to feel. I think a few days is ok. What do you think? Do you leave a message, when you get the answering machine?

One technique I learned today is to remember something you had talked about earlier, and bring that up when you call her back. Try it with something you might have planted or something she got excited about. This makes her think back to that night and she will go back into that excited state you got her into that night. Sounds good to me. I will have to field test it.

From what I have found out from my recent experience and what I have observed from other guys who hookup, with clubbing and PU, girls in clubs don’t really go for the super seduction stuff. What seems to work well, is the funny ****y guy. You can’t be arrogant though. Just kind of ****y with humor. Lots of teasing. Why, this works I don’t know. What are your thoughts on this?

I guess I’m looking for the Holy Grail of pickup techniques . So, what I think you are saying is she can get very wild and uninhibited with me, but when the time comes and we are in public or alone I will respect her boundaries, and act like a gentleman. But at any moment I can get her back into that excited and uninhibited state.
Thanks........marknola

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marknola:
Thanks, Peak. Then I am on the right track. Because that is exactly what I did a few weekends ago, with this girl. I made out with her and all, and afterwards we kind of talked a bit, but it felt like we had good rapport. We joked a little and it did not feel strange at all.

A: That's the state you want both of you to be in. When you realise you are in that position that's when it's your call to see whether you can start upping he physical stakes. Of course every situation is unique, but if you get the idea that she wants more then go for it subtely, yet firmly.

Do you have any advice on calling them back, some say wait 5 to 9 days. But I think you lose those good feeling you spent time getting her to feel. I think a few days is ok. What do you think? Do you leave a message, when you get the answering machine?

One technique I learned today is to remember something you had talked about earlier, and bring that up when you call her back. Try it with something you might have planted or something she got excited about. This makes her think back to that night and she will go back into that excited state you got her into that night. Sounds good to me. I will have to field test it.
A: Yes of course, you are reconnecing her to those good feelings she had. remember, that's what women are all about..their feelings.

From what I have found out from my recent experience and what I have observed from other guys who hookup, with clubbing and PU, girls in clubs don’t really go for the super seduction stuff. What seems to work well, is the funny ****y guy. You can’t be arrogant though. Just kind of ****y with humor. Lots of teasing. Why, this works I don’t know. What are your thoughts on this?

A: The reason it works is cause of the apparent lack of fun and humour most people show when they go out to clubs. Many people are so seriousabout hooking up that they forget to enjoy themselves. It really is hilarious to watch guys with very stern looks on their faces dancing around hot girls in the hope they will get noticed. I mean come on! If a girl likes you she will spot you from across the other side of the club. No need to hunt them down, the girls will come into your sphere if they want it. If you are joking and flirting with tme all the better!

I guess I’m looking for the Holy Grail of pickup techniques . So, what I think you are saying is she can get very wild and uninhibited with me, but when the time comes and we are in public or alone I will respect her boundaries, and act like a gentleman. But at any moment I can get her back into that excited and uninhibited state.

A: Yeah that's just about it. You have to be normal, as well as gentlemanly when the time demands, then out of the blue you need to get excited and go wild with her. It's the surprise element of your behaviour that makes it even better. When the ptich of her voice goes up is when she is getting into the swing of it. It helps to get distracted away from her sometimes with other people or things till she tries to get your attention back.

Cheers.

Saiyajin Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey peak, i'm wondering how one should go about getting a girl to let u finger her on the dance floor, or somewhere in the club (in a dark area)

do u have any incite on how i should go about this.

i expect that i should try this with girls with higher interest level.