Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Peacocking Poppin'

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically yes, but because so many wannabes do it, you're more likely to end up on hotchickswithdouchebags.com than you are separating yourself from the pack. You were warned...

LuckyBob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the true questions I meant to ask would be: Would doing this draw people's attention to be curious about me? Would that same attention be negative or positive?

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would draw their attention, but not in the best way. They'd only be curious about if you're the pitcher or the catcher.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't peacocking suppose to be ORIGINAL.
Too many guys do that, so by poppin your collar, you won't set yourself apart from the crowd, thus, it goes against what you were trying to do from the beginning.

Try concentrating on just dressing properly. Girls notice the very minor details.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol DJVladdy I've seen that :p I need to go me some polo shirts!

I wouldn't call collar poping peacocking. You also might end up like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

'Yeah my collars popped, it's popped cos I'm the fcking man and everyone should know it'

"That guys collar is popped, he is so getting laid tonight"

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess it's probably a mohawk like the other 701,542,319 guys doing that crap now...

freshstartin2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yo fvckin' jaeger bombs? I shower in that sh1t!"

F'in classic!!!! Nice find, Jester!

SinJester said:
lol DJVladdy I've seen that :p I need to go me some polo shirts!

I wouldn't call collar poping peacocking. You also might end up like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

'Yeah my collars popped, it's popped cos I'm the fcking man and everyone should know it'

"That guys collar is popped, he is so getting laid tonight"