Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PDubb's FR Journal

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaaaaand... how quickly they fall.

This is just a rant because I need to let it out somewhere. Had a date tonight cancel on me. She asked to reschedule for tomorrow night. I had to turn that down because of my plans with the MILF. I leave for Vegas Thursday, so my next chance to see this girl is a week from today.

Thanks to my new lack of faith in women, I expect I will never meet this girl now.

Just an hour ago, MILF texts me "Hey :) I hope you had a good day! I need a raincheck on tomorrow. My daughter reminded me that I promised to take her shopping. How does Friday sound?" I text her back with "I leave for Vegas Thursday". She replies "SH!T!!!! I forgot about that! :( Next week?" If I see this other girl next Tuesday, I think that's my only free day next week thanks to a big work thing most nights next week.

So, that means I won't see this woman for about 2 weeks? Or should I say.... next summer at the pool?

This is exactly why I try to not get caught up on the highs, just as I try to not get caught up on the lows. This week just went down the tubes REAL quick. I better make up for this in Vegas now...

FVCK!!!!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Aaaaaaand... how quickly they fall.

This is just a rant because I need to let it out somewhere. Had a date tonight cancel on me. She asked to reschedule for tomorrow night. I had to turn that down because of my plans with the MILF. I leave for Vegas Thursday, so my next chance to see this girl is a week from today.

Thanks to my new lack of faith in women, I expect I will never meet this girl now.

Just an hour ago, MILF texts me "Hey :) I hope you had a good day! I need a raincheck on tomorrow. My daughter reminded me that I promised to take her shopping. How does Friday sound?" I text her back with "I leave for Vegas Thursday". She replies "SH!T!!!! I forgot about that! :( Next week?" If I see this other girl next Tuesday, I think that's my only free day next week thanks to a big work thing most nights next week.

So, that means I won't see this woman for about 2 weeks? Or should I say.... next summer at the pool?

This is exactly why I try to not get caught up on the highs, just as I try to not get caught up on the lows. This week just went down the tubes REAL quick. I better make up for this in Vegas now...

FVCK!!!!
think you are overreacting here, she offered to reschedule when she could have just canceled.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
think you are overreacting here, she offered to reschedule when she could have just canceled.
I hope I'm overreacting... But everyone always says "strike when the iron is hot". Now I'm not gonna see this woman for 2 weeks? Plus, I have a feeling her best friend (the woman I've known my whole life) will be trying to talk her out of this. I got the feeling she has never been with someone this much younger than her, and she clearly didn't seem to be going into this dinner expecting this to happen.

She's the one I'm worried about. The other one, I'm not. She just texted me "Have a great time in Vegas! Let's make plans when you come back :)" She seems way too interested, considering we haven't met yet. Debatable red flag, I guess, but I'll wait on judgement until I meet in person.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday night 9/25/12

Been a while since I posted here. I have been crazy busy barely even been home to get on here.

Met a chick on a dating site a couple weeks ago. Things are actually going fairly well with her. Fvcked her on the 3rd date, but this was really just a case of her being obsessed with me, so not worth much of a FR. Here is her pic: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/484594_10101980390119189_24582923_n.jpg

So, the one from yesterday. This was the MILF from Post #18. So, we first went out on Labor Day. We had plans for that following Wednesday and she cancelled on me. Then we made plans the following week and she cancelled on me again. I backed off, stopped texting her.

Then this Monday I figure "what the hell". It had been about 2 weeks, figured I would go one more shot.

Me: Hey stranger
Her: Hi there! How are you?
Me: Doing great! Been crazy busy! I was just thinking I could use a drink and remembered I still owe you one.
Her: That's good! And I can meet tomorrow.
Me: Awesome... How does 7:30 at ______ sound?
Her: See you then :)

So we have a couple drinks, good conversation, flowing pretty well. I get her laughing a lot, but a lot like the first time I was just having issues bringing it to anything sexual. So it's about 9:15 and the waitress comes over and asks if we want another beer. She says she probably shouldn't because she needs to be up for work. I started busting on her a bit about how early it was and that there was no way she was going to bed when she got home at 9:30. So she gives me this little "damn you" smile and says "Fine! One more. I'm gonna head to the bathroom, order something good for me." But, at this point I was pretty certain that nothing was going to happen here. Just had that gut feeling.

So we get our beers and I noticed that the couch was open. So I said we should move over to there. She loved the idea, and I was just banking on finally sitting next to her and working on some kino. So we are sitting there for another hour and a half. My hand on her thigh, rubbing her shoulder, rubbing her arm, she keeps reaching out and touching my arm and leg when shes talking... I was starting to get the feeling maybe there was still a shot.

We leave the bar around 11:15 and we are talking in the parking lot. She gives me a hug and lingers a bit, so I pulled her in by her waist and went for the kiss. She pulls back and said "Umm... maybe we shouldn't... do... that..." So I just give her this look as if to say "are you serious?" And she said nothing, so I just said "yeah... alright..." and I gave her a hug. She was mentioning some things we were talking about and how we had to get together again to discuss. I think shes sincere about that, but now I'm wondering how much time I should really invest in this.

The thing is... I didn't get the feeling this would never happen. My initial thought (could be wrong) was that she wanted to but didn't think she should. Then that combined with the fact it was late, she had to get up early, and we were in a parking lot, I'm not fully convinced the deal is dead. I hope I'm not just blind to the obvious and I'm actually way off.

Anyway, here is a pic of her. I'm not Facebook friends with her, so I can only see her profile pic: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/578569_10151152141642313_199710139_n.jpg