Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PDF Bible & Don Juan Chat Room

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had any time to continue my work on the PDF version of the bible. Here is my original I did, which doesnt have links to each article. It's just article after article, yet its in the sequence of the online bible.

Also, if there is enough people that are willing to join an IRC channel such as #donjuan and chat etc... for quick advice or just random conversations. I'd be willing to get a server for us to have our own personal IRCd server that can be linked to irc.sosuave.net. Let me know if you guys want this kind of service to expand sosuave.net.

http://www.nunez.tv/djbible.pdf

nunez@nunez.tv

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the reason Irc isn't popular on this site is because it's not user friendly.....

if only we could get a room (on a site) that supports webcam/voice chat, we'd have a lot better response.

personally i gave up trying to figure out irc

good job with the bible, is it done? if it's not, let us know when it is

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is pretty easy to figure out IRC once you get into the mIRC program. All you really have to do is do "/server irc.sosuave.net" or any other IRC server and it connects to the IRC server. Then you just /join #donjuan etc... when it is up.

The only thing you need to setup is your nickname etc... that you want to use on the server. Not much too it. It's pretty hands on.

www.mirc.com has some good quick tutorials on it. I know once we get a good group and get it started people would love it. The learning curve is much quick with real-time conversation and real-time questions.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it still not idot proof like yahoo, plus all those extra fitures would make a difference.

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Irc sounds good to me

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Just curious as to whether you intend on putting a table of contents in there somewhere?
When I get time to sit down and just do it all at once. Shouldnt be that difficult to do, its just very time consuming.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
just make the channel on freenode so the sosauve one and the fs can be on the same network

just get somebody to post announcement that #donjuan will be on freenode and then let the gimps use a regular client

squishy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not make a .chm version of the bible instead(windows help file). I always like those better. I hate PDF, and acrobats loading times.

Couldn't you just take the html pages from the bible, make a little index/ToC page and compile it all?

I'd do it myself but i dont have the time.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just revived this trying to find out how to use mIRC.

Is the bible going to be done soon...?

I think the most helpful thing would be a chatroom though. Do you guys agree?

One not on mIRC would be great...

Keep up the good work man! Hope you can do this!