Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paying for sex vs paying for a date

Reaction score
BUT men grossly overestimate the importance/effectiveness of looks when it comes to cold approach.
I agree. I've had some girls tell me they don't even care about looks.

I suppose as long as you're not hideous. But that kind of hideous can only be brought on by laziness (sloth) or perhaps some genetic disorder.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
a complete waste of my extremely valuable time
So valuable that he spends a huge portion of it here.

I'm just tired of trying to figure out these wh0res brains
yet here you are, on a seduction forum, with thousands of posts.

No time for it.
Sure.

It is whining.
Indeed.

The most honest transaction possible between man and woman, trading sex for resources and cutting thru all the BS
It's an illegal trade and most prostitutes are drug addicts, riddled with every diseases imaginable. Every woman involved in the sex trade from strippers to prostitutes are psychologically damaged. Every one of them. You're mixing with the criminal underworld.

To equate paying money to fvck a diseased ridden prostitute as the same as paying for a date shows a high level of social retardation.

You can break anything down to it's component parts like that. People do it all the time with sports. "football? pointless! Grown men kicking a bag of air around a field!"

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only time you should be doing hookers is with blow after you ship a large sum money.

dates:

dates should be kept on the shorter side and should be either one of 3 things.

Coffe: because it's too early to drink ( it's not for me, but the girl yes)
Drinks: because it's the right time to drink now ( 1 step up from coffee)
pool: I'm a boss at pool and I can show off. also, it's cheap and comes with drinks. Can also show her how to play and get some kino on

you use these 3 date types to see if girl isn't crazy. if she isn't off the wall, then it's back to your place to ****.

Jaws

Banned
Reaction score
So valuable that he spends a huge portion of it here.

yet here you are, on a seduction forum, with thousands of posts.

Sure.

Indeed.

It's an illegal trade and most prostitutes are drug addicts, riddled with every diseases imaginable. Every woman involved in the sex trade from strippers to prostitutes are psychologically damaged. Every one of them. You're mixing with the criminal underworld.

To equate paying money to fvck a diseased ridden prostitute as the same as paying for a date shows a high level of social retardation.

You can break anything down to it's component parts like that. People do it all the time with sports. "football? pointless! Grown men kicking a bag of air around a field!"
If you get them on backpage, sure. Most of the women on there have done so much cocaine it looks like their face has been through a dryer.

But clearly you've never taken a trek to Europe. In Amsterdam and parts of Germany for example, it's not only regulated but they are tourist attractions for effs sake. The women are tested biweekly and use a condom 100% of the time. And, there are no shortage of 9's and 10's.

These prostitutes are actually objectively safer than the random gutter rat Ponzi imagines he's taking out every weekend.

Of course, not surprised you haven't traveled much either. You have thousands of posts on a PUA forum just like the posters you attack unprovoked, like an autistic tourettes patient.

Reaction score
If you get them on backpage, sure. Most of the women on there have done so much cocaine it looks like their face has been through a dryer.

But clearly you've never taken a trek to Europe. In Amsterdam and parts of Germany for example, it's not only regulated but they are tourist attractions for effs sake. The women are tested biweekly and use a condom 100% of the time. And, there are no shortage of 9's and 10's.

These prostitutes are actually objectively safer than the random gutter rat Ponzi imagines he's taking out every weekend.

Of course, not surprised you haven't traveled much either. You have thousands of posts on a PUA forum just like the posters you attack unprovoked, like an autistic tourettes patient.
Backpage girls use condoms all the time too, even for oral.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then after wasting an hour of my time and making me fvcking pay for it, she's not even gonna put my d1ck in her throat? No thanks.
And this attitude is probably why women don't want to have sex with you. Also, why are you paying for the date in the first place? Go halves, paying for a girl on the first date just showcases that you're "below her" and will treat her just for her mere company.

Taking a woman out on a date is a recreational activity. She has no obligation to f*ck you just because you're desperate, horny and are used to paying for women to have sex with you. That entitles you to absolutely nothing.

Paying for sex is a business transaction. Going on a date is a social interaction. The two are completely different.

You may as well say that a woman who runs a hotel is exactly the same as your mother when she looks after you as a kid - the only difference is money, right? Of course not.

Serenity

Reaction score
There are two opposing sides to this debate.

On one hand you have men who believe paying strictly for a prostitute who will have sex with anyone is the same as taking a woman on a date you pay for.
The comparison would be valid if prostitutes paid me to fvck me half of the time, that's not what happens though. It's just the buyers of prostitutes who desperately tries to justify and normalize their behavior by comparing it to normal dating. There's no way it's comparable, even regarding money. You can date a woman who will cover half of the expenses, you can't fvck a prostitute who will ever give anything back.

Basically dates are free sex, just find a woman with integrity.

Reaction score
The comparison would be valid if prostitutes paid me to fvck me half of the time, that's not what happens though. It's just the buyers of prostitutes who desperately tries to justify and normalize their behavior by comparing it to normal dating. There's no way it's comparable, even regarding money. You can date a woman who will cover half of the expenses, you can't fvck a prostitute who will ever give anything back.

Basically dates are free sex, just find a woman with integrity.
Getting the date would be the difficult part.

And I don't think anyone can date as many hot girls as I can pay for.

Plus, on a date you still have to pay with your time, and possibly even commitment. You also have to put up with the possibility of flaking and any personality issues, drama, or stupidity that she might have.

Plus, is hanging out with girls even fun? Aside from sex?

Serenity

Reaction score
Getting the date would be the difficult part.
Not really.

And I don't think anyone can date as many hot girls as I can pay for.
Without a doubt there's guys who fvck way more hot girls than you pay for, paying a lot less for it.

Plus, on a date you still have to pay with your time, and possibly even commitment.
If all you care about is fvcking a girl, then time will feel like it's paid rather than enjoyed. Commitment? In this day and age? Nope, it's no difficult task to have uncommitted sex.

You also have to put up with the possibility of flaking and any personality issues, drama, or stupidity that she might have.
Just like I don't put up with your bullsh!t I don't put up with bullsh!t coming from a woman. You can learn to spot it early enough to not really waste any time or money on it. Dating has always been a risk, there's pvssies like you who stay away and there's guys like me who find the most efficient ways.

Plus, is hanging out with girls even fun? Aside from sex?
Yes it can be, unless sex is all that's on your mind and you don't really have a life (other than selling houses).

You're just finding excuses to justify buying prostitutes instead becoming a better man. That's the real reason you can't get pvssy any other way than paying for it. You're such a sh!tty man that you won't get it without paying.

Reaction score
Not really.

Without a doubt there's guys who fvck way more hot girls than you pay for, paying a lot less for it.

If all you care about is fvcking a girl, then time will feel like it's paid rather than enjoyed. Commitment? In this day and age? Nope, it's no difficult task to have uncommitted sex.

Just like I don't put up with your bullsh!t I don't put up with bullsh!t coming from a woman. You can learn to spot it early enough to not really waste any time or money on it. Dating has always been a risk, there's pvssies like you who stay away and there's guys like me who find the most efficient ways.

Yes it can be, unless sex is all that's on your mind and you don't really have a life (other than selling houses).

You're just finding excuses to justify buying prostitutes instead becoming a better man. That's the real reason you can't get pvssy any other way than paying for it. You're such a sh!tty man that you won't get it without paying.
I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. You're the pu$$y here. Your ability to "get a date" is irrelevant.

Nobody on here gets with as many girls as I do (and that are as hot) without paying. Definitely not your pu$$y a$$.

Running a business is definitely "a life." What do you want me to do? Take up jet skiing?

You talk a lot of sh1t but you don't have any experience to back it up. You're a pu$$y.

Plus, I have someone coming over for free later this week that I met on SA of all places. What's your answer to that, you pu$$y? It's not my fault that girls like money. Did I invent this?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. You're the pu$$y here. Your ability to "get a date" is irrelevant.

Nobody on here gets with as many girls as I do (and that are as hot) without paying. Definitely not your pu$$y a$$.

Running a business is definitely "a life." What do you want me to do? Take up jet skiing?

You talk a lot of sh1t but you don't have any experience to back it up. You're a pu$$y.

Plus, I have someone coming over for free later this week that I met on SA of all places. What's your answer to that, you pu$$y? It's not my fault that girls like money. Did I invent this?
If we're all "pu$$ies" and you're such a man, why don't you leave the forums and go enjoy your harem of paid women? I'm sure they'll make you feel quite the man as you hand over your life savings.

Or are you here begging for tips with women because you're completely hopeless with them?

I'm tired of hearing this pathetic back-and-forth between you describing how s**t your life is (accurately) and then telling everyone how you're the biggest swinging d*ck here and we're all losers (inaccurate).

You're not. You're a small man with a fantasy business that exists only in his head and no experience with women that hasn't been bought and paid for. Stop telling everyone else that they're insignificant.

Reaction score
If we're all "pu$$ies" and you're such a man, why don't you leave the forums and go enjoy your harem of paid women? I'm sure they'll make you feel quite the man as you hand over your life savings.

Or are you here begging for tips with women because you're completely hopeless with them?

I'm tired of hearing this pathetic back-and-forth between you describing how s**t your life is (accurately) and then telling everyone how you're the biggest swinging d*ck here and we're all losers (inaccurate).

You're not. You're a small man with a fantasy business that exists only in his head and no experience with women that hasn't been bought and paid for. Stop telling everyone else that they're insignificant.
You're a little schoolboy.

And what about all the girls I've been with that I didn't pay for? Do they not count? It's really no different.

And you go on 5 hour dates so you can get a kiss on the cheek.

Fvck you.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a little schoolboy.

And what about all the girls I've been with that I didn't pay for? Do they not count? It's really no different.

And you go on 5 hour dates so you can get a kiss on the cheek.

Fvck you.
Well, while I was in "school" (University) you had got yourself addicted to drugs and thrown in the slammer, which presumably you deliberately did to improve your alpha cred (lol). I know which backstory I prefer.

You've been with girls you didn't pay for? First I've heard of it. All we ever hear about is the 200 women you've paid for.

You wouldn't even be able to talk to a woman for 4 hours without getting enraged that she's not s*cking your d*ck or talking to her about your epic-but-not-yet-actually-happening house flipping career or your d*ck surgery. You even talked to chicks at bars about your d*ck surgery, I'm not even making it up...!

Have you ever talked to a woman about her ambitions? Hopes and dreams? Hobbies? Interests? Politics? Because I have. I don't open conversations with "will you put my d*ck in your mouth?"

Every other post you're talking about women as if they're an alien species, you can't even see the point of talking to women or sharing a beer or food with them unless they're f*cking you...the behaviour of a profoundly damaged or ignorant human being.

And yet you think that WE are all "pu$$ies" and don't understand women. Go get your head checked, because you most be bipolar or something to have such bizarre swings of logic.

Serenity

Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? You made a big deal out of some stupid ugly girls and called yourself a pimp?
If those ugly girls serve him and give him pvssy or whatever when he wants then he is a pimp.

If hot girl let's you pay for pvssy and make her feel empowered and get white night benefits that makes you a SIMP!!!

Stop fighting the matrix . Females are true to the rules of the game.

Serenity

Reaction score
What? You made a big deal out of some stupid ugly girls and called yourself a pimp?
Some of them were not pretty, but it's not like "ugly girls = free and hot girls = expensive". Can't recall calling myself a pimp, can you link me to that?

In any case I never did any of it to impress strangers on the internet. The ugly ones I did once and ghosted afterwards. It was better than sitting at home bitter at a lack of progress. I learned something from every encounter.

To any guys learning to game from the bottom I will recommend lowering standards, use them as a means towards an end. They were never intended to be the last station.

Beats paying money for pvssy when you know you can have it for free. It's also a massive turn off for me when a woman just acts like she's loving it but it's only because she was paid. The moans you get from a woman who fvcks you for free are legit and so much better. Prostitutes are a scam, they charge for something you can get for free on the next corner.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two daughters. When they are older if they wore tight dresses and a bunch of makeup and where cliquey with the club girls you'd think they are "hot girls" and put up with a bunch of shyt .

They are just females. Some of these ones you think are ugly if they took better care of their fitness, makeup, etc you'd think was "hot" .