Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paying for Dates

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
Funny you should mention that because the girl am dating goes to the restroom at least twice each time we go out for a meal.
She also goes to the bathroom far to often when we're at hers too :s

On the thread topic. I just go for a drink or two on first meet & I don't mind paying for that.
It adds up though. Say you get a couple of rounds of alcoholic drinks, 30 dollars or more 10 dates that's 300 dollars, 20 dates that's 600 dollars. The point is that it doesn't add to your game by paying for the whole thing comparing to just splitting the bill.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
She got up to use the restroom. Was gone for a good 5 minutes. Took her purse and phone with her. Came back once she figured I'd already paid the check.

She had gotten up to use the restroom 3 times in like 25 minutes, checked her cell phone a number of times at the table... Yes, this girl was super rude.
Shoot...I would have waited for her to come back and then introduce her to the check on top of the table.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
It adds up though. Say you get a couple of rounds of alcoholic drinks, 30 dollars or more 10 dates that's 300 dollars, 20 dates that's 600 dollars. The point is that it doesn't add to your game by paying for the whole thing comparing to just splitting the bill.
Just read the thread. One of the guys (think it was Mauser) made a good point about her being happy spending time with donjuan so she shouldn't mind paying her half. I'll bear that in mind in the future. I used to buy her one drink, then maybe she would get second.

I've found this question of who pays...do we split the bill very interesting as it seems people have very different views.

I think I have started a thread on it in the past on here. It's the costly dates that concern me like going for a meal. I think some girls for the second date like to go somewhere nice like for a meal instead of going for walk through the woods you know. Depends on the girl.

I used to try & warn them after I read the story below by sending a text something like "we can go for meal, but I like to split the bill in the early stages. Are you ok with this..if not maybe we can do something else". I text that to one woman who I'd actually been out with a few times & further down the line she told me that she nearly deleted my number because of that text the reason being that she thought I was implying she was only after my money. So from then on I've thought i'll just see if the woman offers on the date...if not on later dates with her i'll just take her on dates that don't cost & never pay for anything for her again unless she offers to pay beforehand.

Waiting to see if she pays at the end of the meal does put me in a vulnerable position though because she might not pay. I remember a thread...I think it was on here where a guy said "things were going great until :-

Guy :- You got your half of the money

Girl :- OMG I though you were paying

Guy :- No, we can go halfers

This was an expensive restauraunt

Girl :- (looking embarrassed & as if she was about to cry) ok, erm I haven't brought any money. I thought you were paying. I'm so emabarrassed.

Guy :- It's ok, don't get upset. I'll get the bill.

They were walking down the street & he said her mood went from being in a good mood & being into him to looking down & upset. He went in for the kiss to which she refused then she started crying & ran away from him.

The guy was asking don juans what had happened. Don juans had a go at him saying "what did you expect...if you take a girl to an expensive restaurant she is expecting you to pick up the bill. You didn't which was a mistake, but then to go in for the kiss not long after when you can clearly see she is upset which is ridiculous. Sidenote :- the guy who started the thread wasn't me in case any of you are wondering..am not that stupid :)

Like I feel it does put me in a vulnerable position leaving it to chance to see if she will pay....meh.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
I think some girls for the second date like to go somewhere nice like for a meal instead of going for walk through the woods you know. Depends on the girl.
I don't take any girls for a meal unless I've already fxxcked them, let alone some expensive restaurant. It doesn't help you in any way, and yes you're risking paying for all of that, and really showing a provider frame.

First date - bar (kiss close)
Second date - bar (try to go back to her or your place)
Third date - local area or your or her place for a "movie" or "chill"
Fourth date - If no sex yet repeat third

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is BETA/White Knight to pay for a woman's share of a date.

You are trying to BUY a woman's attention/affection when you pay for a woman's share of a date.

Wouldn't you rather have her just like you for you?

Don't go to restaurants until you are already fvcking the girl.

Take new girls to a bar for a drink or some other inexpensive activity. As long as the activity bill is less than $10 and you are still interested in trying to fvck, then don't worry about if you are paying for the woman's share of the date.

If during the date you decide that you are not interested in her or you determine that she is not interested in you, then ALWAYS make her pay for her share of the date.

Girls will ignore the bill when the waiter/waitress/bar tender delivers it. They will excuse themselves to go to the bathroom when the bill arrives. These are common tactics. Or girls will make a fake offer to help pay but not actually intend on paying anything. Don't fall for any of that.

Ignore the bill and continue the conversation with her until she brings up splitting the bill. Sometimes nothing will happen and the waiter/waitress/bartender return and ask if you are ready to pay the bill. After you have done this a few times and truly adopted that a woman should pay her share, then it will become like second nature for you to just tell her let's split the bill.

There are plenty of girls using guys for free dates to restaurants and shows while never actually even considering putting out for the betas taking them out. These women go out with betas and then go home and text another guy to come over and fvck them. Be the other guy that fvcks them without taking them out on expensive dates.

If you really start spinning plates, then it becomes easy to adopt the philosophy to have the woman pay her share. You can't afford to pay for all these dates when you are going out 5+ time a week.

If I lose attraction to a woman during the date or sense that she is not actually interested, then I make sure that she pays for her share.

Honestly, if you are being fun and leading the date, then the types of girls you want to date won't really care if they have to pay.

Also, it is great qualifying tool. You really only want to date women that can afford to pay their own share. You know the ones that have jobs and are financially stable.

If a girl gets upset about it, then drop her and find a new girl. Girls that insist on guys paying are leaches and are more likely to be high maintenance and more likely to never be satisfied and more likely to cheat and divorce.

My philosophy is it is really easy to have fun when you are spending a lot of money doing something. So I never spend much money on dates with plates so I can filter out the bad ones and find the girls that I just enjoy being around without having to be really doing anything.

When a girl makes you wait for sex beyond 3 dates, she is already fvcking someone else. She may "hold out" for you if she thinks that you are boyfriend/provider material to try to give you the false impression that she is not a slut. This is easy for her to do because she is already fvcking her fwb or someone else on the side.

Don't be a chump. Spin lots of plates. Try to fvck all of them. Filter out the bad ones. Keep multi-dating and qualifying, qualifying, and qualifying before ever committing to a LTR with one woman. Don't settle, always practice safe sex, and have fun. This way you make sure you find a woman that meets all of your standards and needs instead of white knighting and being a captain saving a ho. If a plate stops being fun, then drop her and pick up another plate to replace her.

Last edited:

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So as far as not paying for dates go, does this also include after you've already been fu*king her? Or should you still not pay even then? And I'm not talking expensive sh*t I mean like a movie or a couple drinks.

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for equilibrium or balance before and after you start fvcking her.

After you start fvcking her every bill doesn't have to be split. But if you get dinner, then expect her to get the movie tickets or dinner next time. Take turns paying for things so it approximates splitting bills overall. This way you are both financially invested in the relationship.

If she can't afford to split expensive restaurants, then don't go to expensive restaurants. Just take her to Panera or some local dive.

Even if you adopt and implement this mentality you will still pay more than she does overall.

You shouldn't be taking a new plate that you are fvcking out to restaurants that often anyway. Take her out for a drink. Have her come over to your place for a movie. Tell her to come over and order some delivery or pick up some take out (think sushi, Chinese, pizza, etc.).