Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

paying for dates

Mr. Fresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so what is behind paying for dates. if u aren't yet official with a girl and u are still going out with her, should you pay for her? I don't want to seem like a tool especially if she aint my girl yet, u know what im trying to say? i went out with a girl to the movies and i paid for both of our tickets but say we go out again? should she pay next time?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't let her try to take advantage of you, I'd have her pay for her own ticket or better yet, you let her pay for both of your tickets.
shouldn't let her feed out of your wallet like a street lurker =P not that she is one!

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the man should pay for the first date; it's a good gesture and shows you're able to take care of her. After that, the woman should at least offer to pay, and it's your choice whether you want to or not. Now, my bf and I are at the stage where we take turns paying for each other, uness it's something more expensive, and then we pay our own way.

How many dates does it take before you make it "official", by the way?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had girls that insist on paying for themselves, and I've had dates where we'd swap paying. Ex. She pays for movies I pay for dinner. As a guy though you should always pay for the first date. Watch out there and make sure she is not a gold digger. When I go out with my current girlfriend I always pay. I have two jobs and pick up some nice cash. She doesn't have a cash flow.I know her well enough having been best friends for years that she isn't just using me. I feel great paying and don't have a problem with it. Of course I keep the expensive dates to special occasions and look for fun but cheap ways to spend time together.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with mpimpin "look for fun but cheap ways to spend time together"

Some of the funnest dates you can have with girls (and maybe most successful) can be at a Crazy Golf course!!! (Pile on the witty comments as she muffs up the ball and - *gulp* hope she isn't a golfing pro and wipes the floor with you [you couldn't say anything witty then could you...])

And remember that dates at places like the movies, coffee shop are

UNORIGINAL (Although they can be successful, I'm not putting them down)

try inviting her to your place aswell, that's pretty much free if you're stingy and don't feed her or give her drinks...