Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Partytime - Good ways to approach women at parties

Dr.Gonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywho, it's the end of semester. Essentially have several parties to go to and gunna cruise between all probs but I was just wondering what my fellow DJ's have to say about approaching girls at parties. I can't seem to pull it off too well and I feel I should do. These parties tonight will be for the most part apart of my extended social group. Do you guys reckon it's just a case of seeing the eye contact and going in with confidence and a funny attitude plus a bit of ****iness and subtlely removing her from her pedestal?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

K.Pez

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are sometimes when i am at a party that i do an approach without any prior IOI (like eye contact, smiling, ect). they were standing next to me, so i said something. that's how i went about my first two that i'll tell you about. actually, now that i think about, i've said most of these with no prior eye contact or smiling at least on one occasion and they've worked well. not 100% - nothing is ever 100% - but well enough for me.

if a fight is about to break out or people are arguing - i notice an 8 next to me and say, "you need to break that up right now, before they ruin this party." it's a good way to get conversation started. only used it once - last night hah and it worked. played around with the scenario of breaking up the fight, then said "if the police come and arrest them, i blame you" and left. came and found me later that night, gave me # before i left. basically, if there is something going on that has a lot of people's attention, use it to come up with a fun opening line. it's one of my favorite ways of approaching.

like if you are at a crowded keg, comment on how crowded it is and how you both will never get any drank. talk them up a bit, then tell them that they need to tackle through everyone and get you a drink because you are worth it. if you are feeling bold enough and are getting positive signals, leave your cup in their hands. see what happens. they will either get you a drink, the keg gets kicked and they'll find you to let you know, or you have to get yourself a new cup. there's not a lot of risk involved in that approach.

try looking for a beer pong partner by approaching and saying something like, "my friend really sucks at beer pong, so i am looking for a winning partner to replace him. think you got what it takes?" if interested, they will then try to qualify themselves by telling you how awesome they are at pong (make sure whoever you approach is drinking, you don't want to ask someone who doesnt drink to be your beer pong partner :whistle: ). let em know that you doubt their abilities but you are willing to take a chance on them. beer pong allows for a lot of kino - hugs (only if things are "flowing" if you get what i mean. you don't want to be a creeper) and hi fives if you or your partner make the shots, playful pushing and playing upset when they absolutely suck lol. if you win, you spend more time together playing, if/when you lose, tell your partner that they need some practice and if they want they can set up private lessons to learn from the master (you!). # close, kiss close, leave without saying another word... whatever!

if a girl bumps into you, accuse her of trying to grab your ass and inform her that there is more to you than just your hot body and good looks.

you can comment on their outfits and accessories:

"wow, that is a huge purse. are you hiding a handle in there? you alcoholic!!! give me some!" you could add, "don't make me report you to the campus police!"

"i really like your bracelets. i'm really surprised your hands aren't dragging on the ground with all that weight on your wrists." you can then say something about how much she must bench press or weight-lift to be able to be strong enough to stay balanced with all that metal on her. just play around with it

"your hair reminds me of one of my best friends from high school! yeah, it really does! she wore her hair like that for crazy hair day, it was hilarious!"

"that's a nice looking outfit... but i could've sworn i just saw a homeless person wearing that same exact outfit early tonight. oh, i know! you two must be related!"

i guess that i approach without eye contact or whatever when i like what i see and don't want to bother waiting for them to notice me, so i make them take notice hahaa mostly because when i know what i want, i don't mind putting myself out there to get it.

don't know what you guys think about these approaches, but they work with my style. i'm still developing my college game, it's only my 2nd semester :p . i usually say the comments about their appearance with a slight smile on my face if it's our first meeting so i don't seem like a total a$shole, but if i already knew them they are use to my sarcasm.

i hope these at least give you some ideas Dr.Gonzo.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great advice, another good simple thing to keep in mind is dont get too drunk you dont want to be "that guy at the party." Play it cool, mingle with everyone even guys and dont force conversation, K.Pez hit it on the head pretty much.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not one of the best spots I've been for socializing is the bathroom line. It's a great place to strike up conversations with women as the ratio is usually good since half the guys just pee outside so they don't have to wait. That and women usually go to the bathroom in packs.