Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Partying While Being Ill?

Foreigner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I am curious how would you behave in the following situation...

There is a party tonight (starts in an half an hour or so), that I wanted to go to and that more than a few people will expect to see me there. However I've caught some virus and I have some temperature (100F) a headache, and I don't feel the best in overall.

I decided I'll go, and if I'll see that I still don't feel well - I can always leave after some time. This seems to be the most rational decision, however many people will ask me why I'm leaving that early.

Whatever will happen is not going to be a big deal, yet I'm curious what would you answer in such a situation? Telling the truth shows your weak side, while lying that you've just came from another activity and you're very tired or something like that may lead to some unpleasant moments... :D

Your input, that will most probably be after the event - is very welcome. And don't let the fact that I've already left cause you not to answer ;)

Peace.

~Foreigner.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
No offense, but this board has lost all credibility and has been overrun by afcs. YOur asing if your sick and you should go to a party? do you realize your asking a bunch of who knows what strangers on the internet no less whether if your sick you should go to a party or not? Be a man. Make your own decisions based on one simple fact, whether your well enough to go. Tell ya what, next time you have to go pee, write us and Ill tell ya whether to put the seat up or not. Or whether you should have juice or coffee for breakfast. I am humbled by the afcs here.

Foreigner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey echo1212,

Thanks for the reply. You really made me aware of some things that I allowed myself to forget with the excuse of being ill and feeling like sh1t.

Originally posted by echo1212
this board has lost all credibility and has been overrun by afcs.
Why do you think that QUESTIONS posted by AFCs make the board lose its credibility? I don't see any connection between these things. Please elaborate.

YOur asing if your sick and you should go to a party?
No, that's not what I've asked, but your reply included what I needed anyway.

Keep in mind though that people that reply to posts without reading them throughly do make message boards less credible.

I am humbled by the afcs here.
You may feel pity, yes. But I see no reason for you to be HUMBLED by AFCs. Unless, of course, you believe the world is black and white, and you think that such a statement makes you to be on the 100% DJ side. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean to offend you either. Just some food for thought to perhaps open your eyes and not to let you forget what being a Don Juan IS about and what it's NOT.

Hope you'll withhold your anger (if you experience any...) and think a bit about it. Even the best can learn from those in the begginning of their roads.

The party went really well by the way.

Foreigner.

Spread em Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
No do not go...

Unless you don't think that looking and feeling your best is the two most important things you have to check before going to any social events where there's a possibility of PU