Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Party-Laid Back or Energetic

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the dudes out there who regularly get coochie at parties...do ya'll normally show up with a relaxed laid back mentality or do ya'll possess "the cool guy/swagger mentality"

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool fun party guy mentality all the time. Walk around with a big smile in your face, high five everybody thats having fun and try to bring up the people that arent.
Except if you have enough value like being the popular guy at the place, then you can lay back and let them come to you.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a balance! Laid back AND energetic. You can be energetic and nervous. Find your balance and be energetic and completley relaxed!

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever mood im in. I don't change my mindset to cater to others. I do me and move like that. Sometimes I walk in after smokin a blunt or somethin and am in a chill mood so I just have that dreamy glaze in my eyes and use mysterious sexy tones to pull. If I'm really hyped I walk in and own the ****in place and just move my attention from thing to thing real fast. You don't have to have a preset that you use everytime. Hell, if you see the same girls they wanna see different sides to you; it'll make them think about you more.

my 2

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how I feel. If I'm drinking and having fun I'm usually just laid back and mellow. But, still up and about interacting with everyone.

If the party is kind of dead I get more energetic and try to pump people up.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but when i go to parties where im well known, my laid back ****ness seems to make ppl (guys n girls) more inclined to talk to me...anybody else experience that?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my experience has taught me that different venues require different moods

like the club, best look is the laid back happy guy mentality coz i go out to have fun not specifically to get coochie.. sometimes i go home with smtn and dont leave my room for days!..lol..but naw seriously at the club, girls seem to prefer dudes that are friendly and laid back coz they dont know you, first impressions n all..i wear cleanliness tho, labelled blazers, shirts and dark japanese denims with some nice shoes..just shows em im not happy coz of that hippie kush i just hit..lol..i dont do drugs..

to a party id take my swagger look, coz ppl there know you, they know im one of the fly dudes that pulls up in the 300 with the evisu, red monkeys, audigiers n the like..

however, you should know i have noticed i attract mainly tourists and immigrants..i live in australia and im a black guy..so yes this is not my homeland..lol.maybe thats why.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely energetic.

Energetic man = Successful man

Energetic man = Well Spoken man

Energetic man = Knowledgeable man

Laid back men equate to lazy and not so forthcoming.

I used to think that laid back guys were real cool. They chill on the side with not much to say and occasionally make a short subtle comment.

Reality check - Chicks don't dig this

Chicks want an energetic man who knows what he's talking about and isn't afraid to say it. And energetic man wreaks of sexual energy when he talks because he isn't afraid to speak his mind and run the conversation. The conversation revolves around his topics and in turn, the women revolve around him.

The slouch in the corner who mumbles something every few minutes sure as hell doesn't look as appealing to most sexually inclined women.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you actually believe by behaving in a manner that is separate from your true personality is going to attract someone. You may be right, but can you do that for several months or several years?

Yeah, forget about being yourself, be someone else because you suck.

WC2 said:
Definitely energetic.

Energetic man = Successful man

Energetic man = Well Spoken man

Energetic man = Knowledgeable man

Laid back men equate to lazy and not so forthcoming.

I used to think that laid back guys were real cool. They chill on the side with not much to say and occasionally make a short subtle comment.

Reality check - Chicks don't dig this

Chicks want an energetic man who knows what he's talking about and isn't afraid to say it. And energetic man wreaks of sexual energy when he talks because he isn't afraid to speak his mind and run the conversation. The conversation revolves around his topics and in turn, the women revolve around him.

The slouch in the corner who mumbles something every few minutes sure as hell doesn't look as appealing to most sexually inclined women.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betterthandead said:
Some of you actually believe by behaving in a manner that is separate from your true personality is going to attract someone. You may be right, but can you do that for several months or several years?

Yeah, forget about being yourself, be someone else because you suck.
You're 31, but still extremely ignorant.

You shape your own personality. People aren't "born" with a personality. Sure, some of it is in our genes, but most of our personality is created by OURSELVES. LAZY people are content with the person they are and don't work to improve that person. DRIVEN people work to improve who they are by changing their bad habits.

Isn't the whole concept of this site to "improve" who you are? Change is good, being stagnant and stubborn is not.

We are always the same people at our core, but a change in habits and actions are what change people from lazy/boring humans into successful/interesting humans.

The whole "be yourself" attitude is fine, as long as you don't take it as a stance to do nothing to improve your life and personality.

TakenDirectly

Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:

You shape your own personality. People aren't "born" with a personality. Sure, some of it is in our genes, but most of our personality is created by OURSELVES. LAZY people are content with the person they are and don't work to improve that person. DRIVEN people work to improve who they are by changing their bad habits.

Isn't the whole concept of this site to "improve" who you are? Change is good, being stagnant and stubborn is not.

We are always the same people at our core, but a change in habits and actions are what change people from lazy/boring humans into successful/interesting humans.

The whole "be yourself" attitude is fine, as long as you don't take it as a stance to do nothing to improve your life and personality.
:up:

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I have with the advice you're providing is that you describe men in generalities and to behave in a general way to be successful with a broad range of women. There's no clarification or definition in your gospel.

Ever read the book Animal Farm? You and this character named Squealer have much in common.

WC2 said: