Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

party gone wrong

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up to them, open them by for instance something related to their dancing. For instance, go up to them, stare for a brief moment before actual opening the girl, and then tell them "You got some decent moves there, but I bet I can do better". Then show your **** moves, and as they watch in disbelief, stop, and tell them "Ah crap, you caught me red handed! How about you show me some of those moves of yours?". From there on they either rush off, or you're hooked and you can run your regular game.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning to dance certainly seems like a viable option.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your basically asking us how you can get a chick that obviously went to the party TO dance, to NOT dance.

You mindset is backwards, your not going to convince a girl to stray away from her friends activities as a group and be the outcast, and if you do manage to do so, its just making things more difficult then they should be.

Think about ways to START dancing with her. if you dont know how to dance... simply ASk a girl to take you under her wing and teach you a simple move, don't act like this too cool for school type of guy.