Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Panic attacks/Anxiety

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone suffer from these? If so, have you cured it and by what means?

Some treatments im considering are: NLP, Timeline Therapy and alternative medicine. Dont wanna touch xanax, valium etc...

Help me out! Cheers :)

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Reaction score
GABA may be the cheapest and easiest answer for you. In America it is easily available and knocks the hell out of anxiety. Look for it in a health food store or vitamin shop.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have been working out then it may be because you are over training.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try one of the Anxiety boards.

At one time in my life, I had it REAL BAD. Below is a board that I was a member of. There are all sorts of people with varying degrees of anxiety. From the person who can't leave the house to minor cases.

http://pub154.ezboard.com/bsocialanxietysupport

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Dont wanna take medication coz of the side effects. Are they really that bad? or do they rarely happen? I know it depends on the person!

Anyone ever try RESCUE REMEDY?

Whats GABA exactly? Is it short for something?

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vitamin B Complex/SJW

Hey,

I take Saint John's Wart and Vitamin B-Complex. A mix of Vitamins B-1, B-2, B-6, and B-12. Also contains a little Ginseng.

I'd recommend taking either of those two.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im on Vitamin B Complex and have tried SJW but none seem to really work.

Ive also started taking Omega 3 fish oils and they seem to help but only a bit

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo man i had a massive anxiety attack last year out of the blue, it fucced up my world for a while. I ad a few after that too. Anyway, mentally i was totally broken down like the berlin wall. So i had to dig deep inside for strength, i went to a therapist, they offered drugs and i denied them.

I was determined to get thru this on my own, what you need to do is find out whats causing this anxiety and face it head on. Also stay in a positive mind state, negative thoughts tend to snowball and erupt into volcanic attacks. Good luck dawg.

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://fl.essortment.com/whatgaba_rcdb.htm

GABA is a naturally occurring amino acid, found in the brain and the body. It is one of a class of inhibitory neurotransmitters that include serotonin. Although it is classed as an inhibitor rather than a stimulator its definition is only one of electrochemical activity in the brain and should not be interpreted as a downer or sedative - just the term neurotransmitter defines its ability as a natural substance that helps nerve impulses cross synapses and communicate with one another.

GABA usage will stimulate the release by the pituitary gland of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) (or Growth Hormone (GH)) which is naturally released by the body when it undergoes vigorous peak muscular exercise, during certain phases of sleep, or restricted food intake. The growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland, located at the base of the brain. Even small doses (2-5 grams) can increase circulating growth hormone by more than 5 times its normal levels.

GH stimulates growth and repair of the body as well as the activities of the immune system. The immune system is run down by excess exercise without the proper nutrition. GH also helps the body burn fat and convert it into energy and muscle and aids in wound healing and tissue repair. GH is widely known for its powerful anabolic (muscle building) effects as well as its lipotropic (breakdown and utilization of body fat) effects. The overall result of these effects is an increase in lean tissue mass and a decrease in body fat. Finally, stimulating naturally the levels of GH leads to greater feelings of energy and vigour.

Additionally, GABA has been shown to have positive toning effects on the nervous system, to improve sleep cycles leading to more restful sleep and more interesting lucid dreaming, to have a powerful stabilising effect on blood pressure and to be an effective analgesic (removing the perception of pain).

GABA is a very safe supplement and can be used daily. GABA has also been shown to act as a powerful natural analgesic through its stimulation of the brain's release of endorphins.

Based upon the scientific evidence, a combination of GABA and exercise would have the best effect on stimulating the natural secretion of growth hormone. Resulting in better utilization of stored fat, an increase in firm, lean tissue and a more healthy, shapely body!

Many of these effects are also to be gained by other components of the supplement and are thus reinforced. The dosage is low as the components are working together and there is a natural overall effect of body stimulation leading to more energy.

"Third, oral administration of gamma-aminobutryic acid (GABA) to both men and women has shown rapid increases in HGH (5). GABA is an amino acid neurotransmitter that signals the pituitary to release HGH. Research into GABA has been varied with no negative side effects ever reported with either short term or long term use. As little as two grams of GABA taken immediately before bed should promote the development of lean tissue while decreasing body fat."

There is so much more on this keep researching it. Don't take it till you get more info.

Omega 3s are excellent for depression , Borderline Personality disorder, and an anti-ulcerative agent for the digestive system. I have taken it for 3 years for my colitis.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What helped me was Exercise and proper nutirtion. What every one her prefesses anyway.

If you eat like crap, and then switch over to a nutritous diet (ie; low fat, fresh vegitable, less red meat) you'd be surprised how much better you feel.

I know alot of people don't like cardio, but it does wonders...