Palm reading: Good way to do kino?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you did the basic touching kino, would palm reading be a good way to start touching more the girl?

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yea, dont stop there either... do arm reading.. and if you can, go to stomach readings.

the more time you spend touching and she gets comfy with it.. the BETTER.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
hell yea, dont stop there either... do arm reading.. and if you can, go to stomach readings.

the more time you spend touching and she gets comfy with it.. the BETTER.
arm reading? it exists?

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, that's the cheesiest sh!t ever.

Just grab her and go for something real. Palm reading is so 60's.

Women like closeness and touching, if they are receptive, all you have to do is move in.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen dildo. Dont cramp the mans game.

Want to know why its been around since the 60s? BECAUSE IT WORKS.

now shush.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
Listen dildo. Dont cramp the mans game.

Want to know why its been around since the 60s? BECAUSE IT WORKS.

now shush.

Yeah, what ever works for you. Some dumb chicks might go for the palm reading. Most of the women I meet would laugh at that sh!t, but that's just me. Sarge on.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
dumb chicks? what? I wasnt aware there were levels of intellect in the female pool.

Listen dude. girls love wacked out ****.. different ****. If you are funny and can make a good time out of reading a palm. then you my friend are elite.

but if your some inflamed male douche who frowns on everything, then Shut it.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet girls would think this would be cute if you tried and weren't so serious about it. It's all in the delivery for something like that. If you're good at making up good lines on the fly or something that fits with the situation, that might work out pretty well. Still you' better have good confidence about you and not do anything too stupid.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
dumb chicks? what? I wasnt aware there were levels of intellect in the female pool..
apprently there are a lot of things you are not aware of.

MAVER1CK said:
but if your some inflamed male douche who frowns on everything, then Shut it.
Yeah, call me names, and when you grow up, you'll learn how to debate like an adult.

its just my opinion don't get all bent out of shape. :kick:

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get bent out of shape when some ones Opinion tries to bring down another persons game.

THe guy was asking a qestion and you shoot it down because you PERSONALLY dont feel its good.

well guess what. WHo are you? anyone important? NO... Yet... A very important person in the PUA community even suggests palm reading for Kino.

Mystery has said it many times. And his opinion hold more weight than yours.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
Yeah, what ever works for you. Some dumb chicks might go for the palm reading. Most of the women I meet would laugh at that sh!t, but that's just me. Sarge on.
I think if you used this as an opener yeah you'd pretty much be shooting yourself in the foot. But if you worked it in after building some good repore or while having some drinks they'd laugh but they'd think it was cute or funny. It'd be like doing a cheap bar or magic trick, kinda like building to a winning personality.

Just my thoughts on it. Unconventional stuff can be novel at times when used correctly by a good PUA.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speaking of magic tricks,

like in the movie '40 year old virgin' where he pulled a coin out of her ear, then pulled a ear out of her ear.

The 10 year old thought that it was lame in the movie, because it is lame.

Of course I'm speaking personally, I'm just giving my opinion. I get lots of pvssy, and I go out enought to know that its cheesy as hell and any chick who's made it out of the trailer park will see through that cheese.

If you have any examples of where your palm readings produced then go ahead and share them. otherwise STFU

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done things way stranger then palm reading to get girls, card tricks, bar tricks, weird shots. It's all in the delivery and again the skill of the player

Though I'm reminded of caddy shack when the girl reads the guys palm, says that this line tells me how hot I can get you, licks his hand, and sucks his finger, dead sexy. So deriving additional game or something smooth off of something "corny" isn't a bad idea at all an there are plenty of examples of that.

Okay I gotta jet. I have to go to a promotions meeting, pick up my check, then get liquored up with a hot model from the SEMA Convention. :cool: BALLIN!

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a girl to the movies today and while we were waiting for the film to start I grabbed her hand. I admit, I did not know what I was talking about and made half of what I told her up. What this did is get her interested and also broke the touch barrier because for the whole movie, she held my hand and flirted.

In short......it works

meteor

Reaction score
An alpha male doesn't need a dumb trick like this. If it just happens, if things flow that way, that's different. But if you rely on a trick like palm reading, that's sad.

It's different for PRMoon's tricks because they are more spontaneous. He's doing silly tricks because he's a fun guy. Anyone relying on palm reading more than their personality needs to give up, and that seems to be how it is for these chums trying to find some awesome technique.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Palm reading works. It has worked for me. You know it when she reponds "Who taught you?" "Where did you learn it?", etc...