Pain in left testicle...

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of embarrassing and I have googled this and found a lot of people asking this question on different boards but with no answers!

For the last week I have noticed a slight pain in my left testicle. Its not constant just occasionally sometimes when I walk or even sit or lay on my left side.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Any advice? I really want going to see a doctor to be last option.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
This is kind of embarrassing and I have googled this and found a lot of people asking this question on different boards but with no answers!

For the last week I have noticed a slight pain in my left testicle. Its not constant just occasionally sometimes when I walk or even sit or lay on my left side.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Any advice? I really want going to see a doctor to be last option.
I don't know anything about this, but seeing a doctor would be my first choice. Doctors have seen and heard it all... I hope it's nothing serious like testicular cancer.

Hope everything turns out okay for you man.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a tube that connects to each nut (hence how the sperm gets out of your nut, to your d*ck and on to your sister's t*ts) - i have a feeling this tube can get bent or what not.

everyone has had mild nut pain now and then. gotta remember, when you go for a run your nuts are flopping around the whole time. this kind of wear and tear can sometimes create a strain that makes them hurt.

but your nuts are pretty reisilent. like during sex a woman can tug pretty hard on your nuts and it won't hurt.

i think nut pain its only serious if it persists for more than a day and if you can't sit / walk.

heres a general rule of thumb you should follow: any bodily pains that create sever discomfort and last more than 1-3 days, you should go the doctor about.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play a lot of sports maybe you tore or pulled something.

That or it could be the dredded cancer or a mere urinary tract infection cureable with some pills.

Joekerr could also be right and maybe you just got a bit too rough with some chick during sex and bruised yourself on her ass or she bruised you by playing with your rumbly jumblies.

Just go see a urologist already and find out for sure.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit more research leads me to believe it could possibly be a bacterial infection. Fevers are common with the pain and I've had a cold and been running a fever. I got a prescription for an antibiotic and am currently taking that.

If it happens to be a bacterial infection a general antibiotic would cure it. So maybe what I'm currently taking will help. I think I'll wait a couple days and finish off this prescription before seeing a doctor.

Thanks for the advice and concern.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
To go to see doc or not is a tough question. Maybe I could help you with that. Consider this:

If you get cancer and they have to cut your d!ck and balls off, you are going to have to do sex change operation. Get a vagina, boobies, get rid of body hair, etc.. Ask yourself, would you make a pretty woman?

If the answer is yes, doc can wait.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
To go to see doc or not is a tough question. Maybe I could help you with that. Consider this:

If you get cancer and they have to cut your d!ck and balls off, you are going to have to do sex change operation. Get a vagina, boobies, get rid of body hair, etc.. Ask yourself, would you make a pretty woman?

ROFL I kinda hate to laugh, but that was funny.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:

mhmm live the rest of my life with men buying me drinks...

Its something to think about
:D

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post a picture of your testicle and we can give you better advice.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it like a pain where they feel like they weigh about 40 pounds and any minor shift in movement hurts?

I've had that. I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious since it's only there for like 5 minutes then it's gone. Probably just a tube getting pinched or whatever. :rock:

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
post a picture of your testicle and we can give you better advice.
lmao

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are like Player Supreme, who claimed he had pain in one of his nutz because he had too much testosterone. He was too much of a man for his own good.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably not cancer as cancer dosent cause pain generally

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
probably not cancer as cancer dosent cause pain generally
Thankyou glad someone mentioned accurate advice on testicular cancer.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
Is it like a pain where they feel like they weigh about 40 pounds and any minor shift in movement hurts?

I've had that. I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious since it's only there for like 5 minutes then it's gone. Probably just a tube getting pinched or whatever. :rock:

Thats exactly what its like

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A torsion is the only thing I know of that causes pain. A simple procedure can fix this. The pain usually becomes unbearable, and a doctor is consulted to make the diagnosis.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I finished up my antibiotic I was on today, but have had no pain the last two days!! I hope things stay this way, but if not I will go see a urologist.