Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

$PAID$ Contest - SoSuave Members Only! $100's!!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short, there's a contest that I need votes on. To enter, I had to write a humorous story about life in the retail world. The winner of this contest gets a paid ski trip, and runners up get free gear... so I'd prefer to not lose. However, there are other people who have entered, and since voting is open to anyone and everyone, I need more than just 20 friends to vote for me... which is why I am calling on the might of SoSuave. Only SoSuave members, with their clout and massive numbers can push through the envelope and inflate the vote.

If I win, so do you! I figure that if I win anything, it's due to having people here vote for me - so I'll give a portion of it back to people who helped. Here's how it will work.

1) Click the link at the end of this thread.
2) Vote for "Imaginary African Safari.... (8th from the top)
3. Go back to the survey again, this time voting for "Are you that guy? (19th from the top)
4. Post in this thread letting me know that you've voted for both stories.
5. Sit back and wait for me to win (or keep voting, as there is no limit on how many times a person/IP address can vote.

If and when I win, I'll give 10% of whatever the value of the prize is back to 1-3 people here who have helped out. If I win one of the ten $1,000 gear prizes, I'll be distributing $100 to 1-2 people here (via PayPal or money order). The winners here will be chosen at random from the responses in this thread. If I win the grand prize - the trip - then I'll be splitting the same portion of the value of that prize among 3 random people from this thread (as the value of that is well over $1000).

I'll keep updates on any contest activity I hear on this thread. Once I know something, you'll know something. Plus, you're getting a chance to help out a fellow SS'er on something that actually could be cool.

Here's the link!

*Deadline for voting is August 1, 2006

*If anyone knows of a program that can "auto vote", let me know. The only ones I can find are for "Big Brother" or "TRL". :rolleyes:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have played my part in your diabolical scheme.

Now let me randomly 'win' the lottery part and I'll give you 20% right back.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done!

Anything for money!

I'll have to read that later on and to actually know what I just did though. How will you know that we did vote for you? I suppose it's some ip mumbo jumbo?

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ive got my votes in. Good Luck to you....and me

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted for both 5 times, but just for your knowledge they are not in the same locations every time. If you hit 'Refresh' they will randomly order themselves.

Yes money would be good right about now, just in case I lose that speeding ticket in court. :(