Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

P#ssy On A Pedestal

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like alot of people are putting the pus on a pedestal. Like if someone asks you if you a virgin and you say yeah, they look at you like you like your nuts. Whatever happen to religious reasons, or waiting til marriage? I dunno but are people putting the puss on a pedestal?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Its just how society works nowadays. Being a virgin in your 30s or older is generally considered abnormal. Even IF you're waiting for marriage or whatever, surely you could have gotten married by the time you were 30.

You're 16, right? If you're asking this question based on just what other high school kids say, then forget it. Guys may brag about getting laid or whatever, and they usually haven't even done it. Its all ego, peer pressure, popularity BS. More often, it'll be the guy who doesn't like to talk about his female exploits that'll be the guy getting laid all the time. Just screw guys that give you crap for being a virgin, if that's the case. That's perfectly normal in high school, so no worries bro!

But of course, you should always be trying to find a good girl to lose it to, and then you don't even have to worry about it anymore.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
But of course, you should always be trying to find a good girl to lose it to, and then you don't even have to worry about it anymore.
EXACTLY! Society focuses on losing your virginity A.S.A.P.,which is truely sad. I saw many of my friends turn into sex addicts after they layed an ugly women. Tell your friends that you are a virgin,there is nothing to be ashamed of. Some chicks are into that,I have not found one that looked at it negatively. Now ask yourself if you would rather get laid with someone you love or just some slut down the street? Don't focus on it soo much. Best of luck!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:

I lost mine to a bad girl ;)

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also must be considered that marriage in biblical times happened MUCH EARLIER in general then it occurs now.

perhaps waiting for marriage back then was a mild inconvenience... for most people in the first world now who are getting married later and later, it is not only draconian but downright cruel.

also, it's not necessarily on a pedestal.

take a look at people who have gotten laid by their 20s and those who haven't. sure, the ones who haven't may have a lot of accomplishments under their belts, maybe even moreso than the ones who've gotten laid, but familiarity, comfort and understanding of women is probably not in their skillset.

it can be used as a barometer of not just socialization, but in particular, whether or not one "gets" women.

finally, human beings are SEXUAL ORGANISMS from the moment puberty sets in. it is a LEGITIMATE and INNATE need within us all. like eating and sleeping, we long for it, we want it, we need it. the ability to FULFILL THAT NEED FOR YOURSELF is incredibly important.

delta

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me telling a girl your a virgin is a DLV (demonstration of low value) it shows your not pre selected for sure because your a virgin. I have a friend who did this and all you guys who think a girl wouldn't mind. If she wouldn't mind why does she end up never fuvking him. Be realistic here girls just say that because your now considered a good boy who hasn't fuvked a girl yet.

Word of advice never tell anyone if your a virgin or not.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything we do is ***** on a Pedastal

Alot of the ideas on this site about AM status and **** are putting ***** on a pedestal. Saying to urself "i am the prize" , "i will never let a women walk all over me" and being a challenge, and c + f and neg hits... is all for that. If women liked the simp guys who love u forever... never cheat on u... we all here would be sapping it up for them.

originally posted by 612_Da_Playa
Like if someone asks you if you a virgin and you say yeah, they look at you like you like your nuts
It depends on ur environment, which usually depends on the race/income level of the people u grew up with. Where i grew up at, and places like it, with lots of blacks and hispanics, most people start f***ing between 14 -16. Me i couldnt cuz i struggle with asperger disease, which is mild form of autism. The behavior that resulted from it in my childhood, got me jumped by gangs and turned alot of women off. So if this is what uve had, u probably rnt a virgin, and if u r at 18, people will mostly assume u got something seriously wrong with u, and theres nobody at the same level

If ure from the suburbs, from what ive seen at my school, theres a little more slack for late bloomers.

originally posted by 612_Da_Playa
Whatever happen to religious reasons, or waiting til marriage
Ur 16, u know the physical pressure u get from not satisfying ur needs, it doesnt get anybetter for a while. I didnt masterbate in my childhood and now i got difficulty getting to sleep, like 3- 4 hrs, and im horny as a muf******. And itll burn ur ego when u see girls everywhere, and lots of other guys getting theres. The longer you wait the harder it is.

When i was 16, i used to think like that: i would get married to 1st gf, and we both virgins, and we love each other forever, and ill never cheat on her, and well be "equal partners" and buy her lots of presents and do what she wants to do. But then i got a life and got exposed to real world, fast. Then i was getting haircut and my barber said, "take advantage of girls now while you can, cause when u get married u cant"

But you right, youre trying to do all these things to get the *****, ure putting it on a pedestal