Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oxygenated Water

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried drinking oxygenated water and did it do anything or is it just a scam? Supposedly it helps put more oxygen in your body making you feel more energetic.

Your input is appreciated. Thanks.

Anhslaught

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CGE333
Has anyone tried drinking oxygenated water and did it do anything or is it just a scam? Supposedly it helps put more oxygen in your body making you feel more energetic.

Your input is appreciated. Thanks.
where exactly can u get this? I never heard of it, I wannna try it out.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this weird idea... why don't you get a cup of water, cover it, then shake it around really hard. Voila, oxygenated water - and I just saved you $1.99. :rolleyes: I mean, come on. We used to have a cabin near an old plantation way out in the sticks - the tap water would come out and stay milky from all of the oxygen bubbles in there for 5 minutes after you put it in a glass. There was never any "energy boost" or "rush" that we got from drinking it. It's marketing hype, plain and simple.

apache

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it would have little to no effect, as i doubt much oxygen could be absorbed through the digestive system, besides you breath in more than enough oxygen, seeing as about 20% of the oxygen you breath is oxygen, and you only use about 5% of that. If you were really interested in getting more oxygen into your body, you could do some high altitude training, so that more red blood cells are made, and then, when you come back down, you'll be absorbing much more energy, but there's really not much point unless your a serious athlete lol.

trippychip

Don Juan
Reaction score
my god i cant believe ppl fall for that ****, you cannot oxyginate water, sure you can add a few more parts per million but in most cases its nearly saturated. its completely useless.. its a total scam.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre blood in saturated with enough oxigen just from your lungs anyway, like someone already mentioned, we breath out alot of oxygen.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen any real research on this issue. There is a fairly "reputable" company into the whole "holistic" health thing called Nikken www.nikken.com who makes claims about oxygenated water and even sells a blender to oxygenate your water.

Again, I haven't seen any real research on this matter.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a scam

Like most "complementary" medicines or "natural" supplements sold as products to boost your immune system or performance, it's a crock.
http://www.chem1.com/CQ/oxyscams.html
The greatest risk of using complementary medicine is that you will not seek diagnosis or treatment from a practitioner of conventional medicine. Complementary medicine should enhance, or "complement," treatment from your primary health professional. Avoiding conventional treatment can mean missing important, even lifesaving diagnosis and treatment.

There is also the potential for dangerous interactions between complementary medicine and conventional medicine. It is important that you consult your primary health professional about any complementary therapy you are considering. Herbal medicines and nutritional supplements are not regulated by a governing body such as the FDA, and the purity of products may vary greatly between manufacturers.

Since there is generally less regulation of complementary medicine, you may risk becoming a victim of health fraud or quackery. Be wary of practitioners who require money up-front; promise quick, miraculous results; and warn you not to trust your doctor.
(emphasis added) http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/tx1097-medinfo.asp?pagenumber=2