Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oxide's crazy night!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, hi everyone. I am drunk right now, but you know what? I dont really care! **** s[ellling , **** al;l this bull****, cause im mad right now. WHy? Lemme tell u

Tonite: I meet these 2 guys and a girl , and ask them where is the party at?
THey say, come3 to liquor store with us,what do u want? so me and my friend get a case of beer.
We roll up to the furornity house (**** spelloling) . anyway. so we roll up,, come downstairs, say BIG HI to everyone!

I notrice a girl i know there (we met 3 or so times and drank).

So as the night progressses, i am drinking more and more beer, and im enjoying myself. i play some drinking games and call that girl i know a slut *playfully)

This dude takes me by the hand and says "we need to talk" im like "ok, what's up?" he goes "u cant call a girl a slut, yo are so disrespectuful, blah blah " im like :dude, id tell you all about it, but u wouldnt understnad ". i walk away

i come to more girls, chat up, one hot girl wants me, but i act indifeerent to her, and play her firend, the hot***** goees "stop touching my friend" and i go what are u jelous?!" shuts the ***** right up!

later on, im having fun, everyone is talking to me , ****, **** all of u (anger moment from oxide :) " anyway, i chat up these 2 girls. after awhile one of them goes "i drive that yellow cavalier that hangs by your place" and i go "no way, the chick who drives tyhat cavalier is fat!"
she starts tripping and goes off talking **** to her guy friends and girl friends.

im like "whatever! more girsl around". ok. so a furtornity guy says to me "come outside with me, lets talk'"
ok bro, lets go" says i

i go outside, and he gives me the whole speech how im disprespectful to girls and all that

i say "listwen man, im just being fun , dont worry"

sudddenly this one of the guys ui met early tonite (invited me to the party) comes up and tells me that im a ****ing **** and all that

i say "what the **** man!?" he goes "u talking **** to my gf!"

i say "whos your gf?" he says "dont matter !" fat **** doesnt even have a gf i bet!

so he goes "you are ****ing disrepsectful, i should kick your ass!"

i say

"dude, first off im not scared, second, ****ing undersantfd im joiking around!m dont start ****!"

so his bro's jump in and try intimidate me! im like "stop this bull****, im not taking any from you!"

so this fat **** goes /"i want you out of hetre, and dont come back!" so i get kicked out of the party by the same dude who invited me in!

i walk home (2 miles or so). ****ing cold but im fighting...

this is the second time it happended to me.....and i need some help... ,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON/. im playing with girls, and these guys jump in my face talking about disperespect!!!

GOD DAMN, im so mad !

i would love to hear your suggestiong, but seriouslty, i am tired of this bull****.

thanks. bye. OX!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, now that im sober this is quite entertaining.

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON/. im playing with girls, and these guys jump in my face talking about disperespect!!!
Try re-reading your post after you sober up and it should be pretty obvious what you're doing wrong.

If you still don't understand it, then I'll post something that will definitely make you get it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys see me as a threat, so they try to eliminate me.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a fine line between ****y and funny and drunk and stupid, you know? When you're drunk, the line is hard to see.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting how when im drunk, i (in my mind) is just as smooth, i kino absolutely naturally and think my game is on top.

IT could be true, but girls are repelled by the drunk guys, becuase most drunks cant hold their **** together.

Another reason to stop drinking .;)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but you were being a jacka$$.

A friend of mine is the exact same way, I told him, 'you just show girls that you don't give a shyte about what happens.' and he seems to have taken that as 'tell the girls that you don't give a shyte.'

So, he would think that he was macking, calling girls b!tches and such... I had to re-educate the man.

If you don't see the shyte that you were doing wrong, I'll be glad to point some of the more blatant stuff out.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure man, im always down to enhance myself.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OX

you can say everything you said at that frat party BUT its all in how you say them

that girl who you called fat that drove the yellow car...FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!

but you need to be more playful and less ****y

kapeesh?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more playfull and LESS ****y?! hmmm.

I am totally down with the teasing, but i guess it comes off offensive to some people.

I have this tendency, when i meet a nice guy (ESPECIAlly when im drunk) i start educating him. I start talking about women, but then just go "nah, forget it man". I just cant watch the guys get fvcked over by the girls right in front of me :(

Reaction score
oxide - answer one question would u have said the same things if u werent drinking? i know i call hos hos all the time because they r hos - but i never say that when im drinking because they would think im just kidding - and when u call someone that name make sure she is one and then nobody could charge u up for unworthy defaming and character assasination!

show more tact though in a group setting - bad joke and topic to bring up - i bet they wont invite u to any more parties

u should apologize to them inividually though and say u were drunk and had a bad day - call them today - the sooner the better.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ox,

nice thought but its really not worth tryin to help someone until they ASK for help

you remind me of a friend of mine, crazy bastard

the fat line, the ugly lines, cut them down a bit and just be funnier and build more rapport until you throw those lines in there

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for suggestions guys.

IM definately going to keep it real, but watch the ****y aspect when im drunk, becuase it does get you in trouble.

Hmmm, apologizing to everyone? I am guessing it would have to be something like

"Hey <name>. You know, after sobbering up quite a bit, i have realized what an ******* i was last nite. The alcohol totally went to my head and ive lost control. I apologize for my actions, and hope we can still have a great time.

Ox.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
So as the night progressses, i am drinking more and more beer, and im enjoying myself. i play some drinking games and call that girl i know a slut *playfully)

I don't know how you pulled off calling a girl by her most dreaded insult and expect it to sound 'playful'. Maybe there are times where you could call a girl a slut, and have her know that you are being playful... but it would be more like a situation where it's just the two hanging out... and you would likely have to TELL her, "I'm just bugging you, your not that bad." or something that turns it playful.

This dude takes me by the hand and says "we need to talk" im like "ok, what's up?" he goes "u cant call a girl a slut, yo are so disrespectuful, blah blah " im like :dude, id tell you all about it, but u wouldnt understnad ". i walk away

This guy was right in this case, it was taken as disrespect...had you been sober, you would have better noticed the womans reaction... and would probably agree. Now, I wasn't there, but the dude probably saw that interaction, and felt he had to try and remedy the situation.

i come to more girls, chat up, one hot girl wants me, but i act indifeerent to her, and play her firend, the hot***** goees "stop touching my friend" and i go what are u jelous?!" shuts the ***** right up!

It's been my experience that whenever a friend of a girl your trying to mack on tells you to stop, it's that the girl that you are trying to mack gave her some sort of signal for her to say that. Meh, you were drunk, shyte like this happens to the best of us...

anyway, i chat up these 2 girls. after awhile one of them goes "i drive that yellow cavalier that hangs by your place" and i go "no way, the chick who drives tyhat cavalier is fat!"
she starts tripping and goes off talking **** to her guy friends and girl friends.

this was probly pretty funny at the time, but is NOT c&f in anyway, that was a straight insult... and when she went to talk to the guys, that was probably the last draw, they had seen you shoot yourself down many times that night and weren't getting anymore sober.

im like "whatever! more girsl around". ok. so a furtornity guy says to me "come outside with me, lets talk'"
ok bro, lets go" says i

i go outside, and he gives me the whole speech how im disprespectful to girls and all that

Considering all that you had been doing, It seems to me that you were lucky that he just talked to you, rather then just throw you outside... or worse.

i say "listwen man, im just being fun , dont worry"

sudddenly this one of the guys ui met early tonite (invited me to the party) comes up and tells me that im a ****ing **** and all that

i say "what the **** man!?" he goes "u talking **** to my gf!"

i say "whos your gf?" he says "dont matter !" fat **** doesnt even have a gf i bet!

so he goes "you are ****ing disrepsectful, i should kick your ass!"

i say

"dude, first off im not scared, second, ****ing undersantfd im joiking around!m dont start ****!"

so his bro's jump in and try intimidate me! im like "stop this bull****, im not taking any from you!"

This was money. I have to say, you handled those guys well. Crazy beats big ANY day... and they were intimidated. If they weren't youd be telling us how you got beat up last night.

so this fat **** goes /"i want you out of hetre, and dont come back!" so i get kicked out of the party by the same dude who invited me in!

this is the second time it happended to me.....and i need some help... ,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON/. im playing with girls, and these guys jump in my face talking about disperespect!!!

Read this last paragraph untill something sinks in... if this has happened more then once, that would suggest that your doing something wrong. Maybe it's just to chill a lil on the drinks, or to tone down the c&f untill you get the funny side of things handled a lil better. All I'm saying is that you could go to a party, and mack on ALL the girls, and at worst have to deal with a guy saying 'don't hit on my gf' (to which you reply, 'why? you worried she might fall for my charm?' or something to that effect.) As long as you keep things on the up and up you almost never have to worry about scraps.

But, really though, you didn't do all bad... you showed those dudes who was boss... even though you did get the boot. Better luck next time.
[/B]
Nice to hear that your willing to apologize to thos people...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you choose to apoligize (and IMO, dont listen to these "real men dont admit they're wrong" types, just make it a quick "too much to drink, my bad" thing. No need to use your thee's and thou's.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that reply Pimp, really made me think.
MAkes me understand while there are a lot of drunk people who get in fights all the time too. I gotta rub the ****y edge down a bit, good idea.

edit: Latte, so what do u suggest i say ? "Hey, i was way too drunk last night, my bad, hope we can still hanG?"

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg-hits are really risky weapons. So you got to use them sparingly -- when the situation calls for it -- like dealing with a stuck up bytch. If you are getting good interaction from a chick, I'd avoid the neg-hits for the most part.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Lmao, now that im sober this is quite entertaining.
Good... I'm reading your post and cracking up...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neg hits and the ****y end of c&f are good tools for chicks in a one on one environment. when you are at a party you should be concentrated on "being the life of the party". act like the good host. make sure everyones having a good time. meet everyone. etc. etc. have a smile on. if you're a **** in public it you'll get a public negative reaction. if you're one-on-one with a stuck up hot b1tch and you pull the guns out you'll win.

also remember that while c&f and neg hits are powerful tools, they are only powerful on certain women and in certain situations. they dont work as well if the b1tch isn't drop dead gorgeous and/or an attention wh0re.

its all about timing and tact... you didn't have it.

also when you are drunk anything you say is taken more seriously if its bad because the fact that you're drunk makes people disrespect you more and they dont see the playful nature to what you're doing. they just see a drunk guy acting like an a$$.

i feel ya man, ive been there.

ive read your posts and i respect you're advise, but i think you and me both should work on the timing part of our games.

what works in one situation doesn't work in another. its all the nature of the game. -J

p.s. good luck playa, you're far ahead of lots of these guys.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spit on a dude's car last night when I was leaving the club as he drove by. He stopped and backed up haha and he's like, "did you just spit on my car?" Good thing my friend jumped in and said, "no no, no problem." Because I probably woulda been like, "hell yeah i spit on your car, what are u gonna do?" hahahha the **** we do when we are drunk.