overthinking

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so heres my situation, theres this HB8, Ive been working on my body language and such for a long time now, shes obviously attracted to me, at first I was just cool about it, were acquainces weve only talked a few times and its just been comments here and there in group conversations, anyways I wasnt nervous but now Ive put too much thought into talking with her, Im not usually the best conversationalist unless Im totally relaxed and yeah this pretty much effs me up, the girl is already attracted to me but if nervousness in talkign to her messes up my game Im gonna be pissed.

any advice?

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop over thinking it, show her you're interested, engage on a USEFUL conversation that will elevate you from a "just another guy who I think is cute" to..."This guy is cute! I want to get to know him more!"

If you find yourself thinking about this girl alot, you'll get nervous even more. I suggest you find another girl so you dont create a oneitis for this broad.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the prob theres like 2 chicks Im interested in only and this is the one Im maily interested on and she ALREADY likes me anyways, shes sent me massive iois, but Im a newbie at progressing on this, I'll approach the other one in class, but yeah I used to be "socially retarded" not much now, Im trying to get there I guess