Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

overthinking about starting a relationship

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
There are few girls that like me and i can easily see that in them but my mind tells me to not start relationships with them because they are girls i have not tried pickup stuffs with. it's like I just want to get girls through pickup stuffs and i feel like i won't grow if i start relationships with girls who are naturally attracted to me. I also have a fear of starting relationship with one girl or two girls then start lacking options and my heart being broken when they leave me that's why i have a want in my mind to learn how to get girls through pickup techniques so that i will never lack options and i will never have to worry about becoming attached to a girl.
somehow i feel like life really sucks. I remember few girls being interested in my when i was really shy at the age of 14 and i could not even talk to them because of my shyness though i wanted sex from them. I had sex with a prostitute when i was 16 but it was a bad experience. i overcame my shyness by approaching random girls on street and it somehow reduced my shyness on other parts of life as well. now that i can talk to girls who are interested in me, i feel like i should get them through certain ways and perfect my skills instead of going after girls who naturally like me

even now while writing this post i feel like i am speaking like a beta because alphas know what they want and don't ask others

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have any question to starting a relationship, then you shouldn't start a relationship. And secondly, you ALWAYS let the woman come to you with the proposition (typically they do this in as round-about a way as possible without directly asking) for a relationship so you know the investment is there on her part.

Just have fun dating. Everyone starts somewhere and you are very young. With time and experience comes confidence. You will find with confidence your options with women will skyrocket.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
If you have any question to starting a relationship, then you shouldn't start a relationship. And secondly, you ALWAYS let the woman come to you with the proposition (typically they do this in as round-about a way as possible without directly asking) for a relationship so you know the investment is there on her part.

Just have fun dating. Everyone starts somewhere and you are very young. With time and experience comes confidence. You will find with confidence your options with women will skyrocket.
i am starting to see that most of you guys here are really old

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're just really young.

It's better to look at this as 'inexperienced' and 'experienced'. Some acquired quite a bit of experience at 27, others are still inexperienced at 47.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are few girls that like me and i can easily see that in them but my mind tells me to not start relationships with them because they are girls i have not tried pickup stuffs with. it's like I just want to get girls through pickup stuffs and i feel like i won't grow if i start relationships with girls who are naturally attracted to me. I also have a fear of starting relationship with one girl or two girls then start lacking options and my heart being broken when they leave me that's why i have a want in my mind to learn how to get girls through pickup techniques so that i will never lack options and i will never have to worry about becoming attached to a girl.
somehow i feel like life really sucks. I remember few girls being interested in my when i was really shy at the age of 14 and i could not even talk to them because of my shyness though i wanted sex from them. I had sex with a prostitute when i was 16 but it was a bad experience. i overcame my shyness by approaching random girls on street and it somehow reduced my shyness on other parts of life as well. now that i can talk to girls who are interested in me, i feel like i should get them through certain ways and perfect my skills instead of going after girls who naturally like me

even now while writing this post i feel like i am speaking like a beta because alphas know what they want and don't ask others
You know you can date, right?
Monogamy is like a trance over most people. You assume that's your only option.
You have your own boundaries. You get to date people. If you end up in a relationship, that will be because you yourself also chose to do so.
There's a whole world in the middle here that you're ignoring.
I think you're scared.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine your friend said "hey man, this cute girl wants to hang out and fvck but I'm not sure if I should because she likes me for who I am. What should I do?"

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah the classic coming here for advice and then throw a low-grade insult when you hear something you don't like.

I suppose you may be right -- it is a matter of perspective. On the other hand, young grasshopper, you clearly have little experience. And it shows. You would do well to listen to your elders.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine your friend said "hey man, this cute girl wants to hang out and fvck but I'm not sure if I should because she likes me for who I am. What should I do?"
i mean there are always going to be girls that will like you for what and who you are but i am wanting to see how far can i go with pickup skills

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Ah the classic coming here for advice and then throw a low-grade insult when you hear something you don't like.

I suppose you may be right -- it is a matter of perspective. On the other hand, young grasshopper, you clearly have little experience. And it shows. You would do well to listen to your elders.
you are saying i am young but i feel like i am unlucky and sad because i could not bang hot milfs at the of 12 like many did

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro G, It's cool if you don't feel you're ready to start a relationship, your first gut instinct is usually right, but I think this is what you should look at objectively. If you do with this statement...

I just want to get girls through pickup stuffs and i feel like i won't grow if i start relationships with girls who are naturally attracted to me.
... you're saying: 'I don't want to hook up with any of the girls that are available to me, and want to pursue others that may or may not be, just to develop my seduction skills.'

If you don't want to be in a relationship with the girls at your disposal, just spin them as plates, and learn & develop your social skills in your spare time with others. Just keep in mind the age old Mack saying, "it's not about how much you like them, It's about how much they like you".

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Pro G, It's cool if you don't feel you're ready to start a relationship, your first gut instinct is usually right, but I think this is what you should look at objectively. If you do with this statement...

... you're saying: 'I don't want to hook up with any of the girls that are available to me, and want to pursue others that may or may not be, just to develop my seduction skills.'

If you don't want to be in a relationship with the girls at your disposal, just spin them as plates, and learn & develop your social skills in your spare time with others. Just keep in mind the age old Mack saying, "it's not about how much you like them, It's about how much they like you".
good advice. i will see what i can do