Overplaying the game?

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My g/f's been saying things like "Can you pretend that you like me for 5minutes?" and things like that lately but it's not like I ignore her or anything it's just that I don't go out of my way to act like a love sick puppy. We have a great time together, I make her laugh but when it comes to the lovey dovey stuff I'm not big on it.Would would the ******** translation be on the above statement and also can you over play the game at times?

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that I am guilty of overplaying the game sometimes...especially the "I dont give a fvck" attitude. It has been said before that this site is great for getting girls, but not necesarrily keeping them. Many of the "tactics" that people advise you to do on here should not really be used in an LTR. This is becuase the girl wants STABILITY in her man, that is why she is exsclusive with you.

Before I get flamed, let me say this does not mean that you should act all wussy and lovey dovey all the time!! Stay cool and confident always, be the man. However, it is alright to show her you care, that is what she needs nd wants from you if she is with you.

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acutally I'd say this site gives the best advice for LTRs, such as Anti-Dump's Maching and the whole of the LTR section.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, here's the good news, Remulak: if you were being too affectionate, she wouldn't complain. She would already be GONE!

So what were you doing when she complained you don't like her?

Sweet, affectionate stuff is good, if she initiates it every time.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens to me a lot too, i just can't find a middle ground between being confidennt cool and non-wussy and caring sensitive and loving