Overheard females bragging about wasting mens time

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No surprise as women are becoming more narcissistic by the day. Healthy women might do it at times, but they don't brag it to their friends.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprised AT ALL. This is what they do, however, Allowing them to do it is a different story.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The wall comes for all women and karma is a b!tch.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a feeling this was done more than I could convince myself

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
its achievement for them.

i heard one girl saying she does that to her ex, he travels 2h for sex, then she says no sex. and does that repeatedly.

i asked her why waste YOUR and HIS time but didnt get answer

logicallefty

Reaction score
They can't help it... It's there manipulative, Chameleon Nature.
I no longer blame women for their twisted natural behaviors, I blame the men who are willing to put up with it because they have no self worth. If enough men stood up to what women do, they would have to change their ways by faking being better people, or not eat.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women manipulate because weak men allow them to, plain and simple. If 97% of men weren't slaves to the p*ussy, women's manipulation powers would be nil.

EVERY man has the choice of whether he wants to be played with or not. And EVERY man is born with God-given counter weapons such as NC, walking away, and S&D. Yet, how many end up here whining and complaining that their gf left them, cheated, is disrespectful, etc.

Every woman manipulates to some degree, but it's a spectrum. There are women that aren't big on games and BS but you have to have the balls to cut the loser, AWs first to find them.

If you see women as a small side dish on a plate loaded with food (as opposed to the "main course"), you'll be much better off and women will actually find you more attractive.

If even half of all men had this attitude, SS would shut down due to lack of traffic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women manipulate because weak men allow them to, plain and simple. If 97% of men weren't slaves to the p*ussy, women's manipulation powers would be nil.

EVERY man has the choice of whether he wants to be played with or not. And EVERY man is born with God-given counter weapons such as NC, walking away, and S&D. Yet, how many end up here whining and complaining that their gf left them, cheated, is disrespectful, etc.

Every woman manipulates to some degree, but it's a spectrum. There are women that aren't big on games and BS but you have to have the balls to cut the loser, AWs first to find them.

If you see women as a small side dish on a plate loaded with food (as opposed to the "main course"), you'll be much better off and women will actually find you more attractive.

If even half of all men had this attitude, SS would shut down due to lack of traffic.
Exactly Dash.

It's men who are empowering women to use and abuse them...shooting their own foot in the process but yet end up complaining endlessly.

When will men learn...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably already hit it.
They are trying to make themself feel like they still got it, by wasting some poor AFC time
This is so true! I see it all the time. The problem is they still go home to their small apartment and 27 cats at the end of the night. I’m sure their cats really care that they “still got it”.haha

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EVERY man has the choice of whether he wants to be played with or not. And EVERY man is born with God-given counter weapons such as NC, walking away, and S&D.
I'll add beating off to this list. I'm not even kidding. At all.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No surprise as women are becoming more narcissistic by the day. Healthy women might do it at times, but they don't brag it to their friends.
All you have to do is 'Browse' the top current twitch channels (live streaming) find the top female in clicked-on channel you choose, and she's playing a game, not that good at it (but surprisingly decent and some you may suspect hacking - Very rare though) and so it takes expertly good gameplay to be 'Watched' by over 200 people say, and so there she is the probably 5th or 6th watched streamer on the channel and she's got half a breast hanging out, is all dolled up, and NARCISSIST. You see modern social media woman, and the orbiter guys helping her win and walking on eggshells pampering and white-knighting her ego. This is real life. There are swarms of guys propping her up and mooching smooching her as5, and it's non-stop attention and praise (because these guys/virgins think that's somehow gonna lead to pvssy).

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always see women on social media brag about leading men on and using them to get free meals. To me those are simply damaged women, probably because her ex never valued her, so she takes out her frustrations on desperate men to boost her self esteem.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Accept it and then use it against them as a game.

Women's greatest strength but greatest weakness too...for a more cunning man who will find it all amusing.
Yep. Normal female behavior. At the Army War College they call this "conditions of the battlefield" which are just constants that can not be changed... things like weather, logistical constraints, etc... You have to learn and plan in the environment you have. In addition, you can not make the 'enemy' actually DO what you want them to do, all you can do is set variables which would encourage action.

Like the song said, "Love is a Battlefield", and women are really fvcking good at this because from the time they are little girls that talk about this, they plan, discuss what is happening, what works what doesn't work... they focus on relationships and emotional manipulation from a VERY young age. While girls are doing this, boys are trying to learn to hit a curve ball, dribble a soccer ball, and now a days, mastering Fortnight. Then boys hit their teen years, and they are WAY behind in relationship tactics, add to this they live in a culture where normal masculine behavior is treated as a problem.

One more thing... chicks that really like you will not do this to such an extreme, sure there is always some chick-like game playing but it only becomes a problem with women that really aren't sure they want you. They jerk you around in a futile attempt to see if their attraction can go up if you start to become a dancing monkey. Because most women really do not know why the feel the way they do, this never works... they are just as much victims of our culture as we are. And that is a culture that sells men on the idea they have to spend money on flowers, presents, dates, trips et. al. to secure a woman's affection.

As many conversations I have heard with chicks among themselves like the OP mentioned where they talk about jerking guys around... I have heard many conversions of chicks where they say stuff like "I don't know why I'm not feeling it... he's perfect for me... he has a great job... he's attentive... emotionally available... he's good looking.... kind, sweet, but I just can't stop thinking about Chad... WHAT"S WRONG WITH ME!"