Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Over Two Months Have Passed....

Buck Toff

Don Juan
Reaction score
About two months ago I was at a rock show some friends put on at a bar. I noticed this hottie wandering around, and being clueless about "concious" DJ'ing at the time, (I've done ok in the past being clueless), I didn't approach her.
But at the after party, I somehow ended up having a conversation with her, and we really hit it off, and we have lots in common.
She said things like "wow, you are SO interesting", and other compliments. Also, it turns out she knows a friend of mine.
I actually first asked her for my friend's number, since I had lost it, but she immediately wrote it on her business card, where her phone number and email address are also. Check.
Later I asked my buddy about this chick, and I find out she's shacked up with another guy, so I never bothered contacting her. Since then my life has been turned upside down with deaths in the family, and I moved a couple times etc. so I never really gave her too much thought as I was too busy these past couple of months.
But after I discovered DJ'ing, and have been learning more about it, I realized I did a bunch of things really well that night to score points with this woman.
My questions are this: Are shacked up women off-limits? Was she pulling my chain? Has too much time passed to do anything more? If not, what do I do next?
Thanks in advance. -Buck

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling your chain???

I'd say that women give out fake numbers to probably 65% of guys that ask for them, the other 35% of the time they just won't answer when you call or blow you off.

So I'd say her giving up the digits without you even asking for them is a pretty sure sign that she was interested, shacked up or not.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a couple months, things might have changed in HER life as well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Give her a call!

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman, even if she is married, is off limits only when she says shes off limits. Sometimes, if she says shes off limits shes only testing you to see if she can trust you.

If you have her email address, I would try to send her a short but sweet email first. One of those do you remember me notes. If you call her she might not rememeber you. With the email, you give her time to remember you.

Buck Toff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent her an email a long time ago already, maybe 5 or six weeks ago, and no response. Haven't seen her either. Too bad....

... FOR HER!! HA! :cool:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't deal with emails - that the pvssy way out.

She gave you her business card with her number on it - so call it.

Buck Toff

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't want to give me advice, you just wanted to call me a pvssy, right? :eek:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Buck Toff
I sent her an email a long time ago already, maybe 5 or six weeks ago, and no response. Haven't seen her either. Too bad....

... FOR HER!! HA! :cool:
There's your answer.

bignick79

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably doesn't remember who u are. Does she know ur name?? Just call her, i agree, e-mail is kinda wimpy, especially if u have her number.

-Big Nick