Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outraged at friend

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation. My friend met this girl Saturday night and made plans on getting together with her on Sunday at a sports bar. He mentions that she was bringing her friend and says that she said her friend was very pretty. Now honestly, I could careless what the friend looked like. I was really only concerned with the fact that I would be putting some food into my stomach because I was starving.

He then describes the girl that he met. Said that she was really really pretty, but was just on the chubby side. Now when guys make up an excuse to why they're seeing a girl, then she must be busted. I didn't worry about this, because my goal was to get some food in my stomach.

So I drive us to this place and we meet up. The first thing I see, are two girls and a couple guys taking shots of tequila. It's 11:00ish. I'm floored. Now to describe these two girls. The girl that he met was about a 5 maybe 5.5 because she had tig bitties. She did have a cute face, but she had what I like to call "Boobie-do". It's when a girls gut sticks out further than her boobie do. She was wearing a skirt and from what I could see, there were no cottage cheese on the back of her thighs. She had nice boobs, but you could tell they were pushed up, which led me to believe that if she took off her bra they would probably lay on her gut.

Now the friend was at least a 8.5-9 easy. Very pretty face. Very slim and tall. Nice chest. A solid 36C. Nice tight waist. Her butt was a little small for my taste, but over all she was a looker. It was probably the curly hair that gave her the extra .5.

So we're sitting in the bar, and I'm conversating with my friend and his girl. Not really saying much to the other girl but still being social. Now, you all are probably wondering, why not? I was there to eat, heard she had a boyfriend, and honestly didn't care about hooking up with some girl. I really just wanted to hang out and have a good time.

Anyway, out of the blue the cute girl goes, "You need to loosen up. It seems like you're out of your environment. Are you always this uptight." Initially, I'm thinking, "Damn, I could be more talkative. Maybe I am being a little snob." I'm drinking a beer and enjoying it. I usually drink rum and cokes when I plan getting messed up, but this was a social event. I'm just here for the company and the food, but she insists that I drink something else that would loosen me up. Now, I'm thinking, damn, maybe I do need to loosen up. She orders the drink and after I take my first sip, it dawns on me. I've just been sh!t tested. It's barely 12pm. I never drink heavily this early and I really was enjoying my beer.

At this point we get our table and sit down. I ask my friend and he says "I'm not doing anything that you aren't doing." So I'm scratching my head. The girls catch up with us and all hell breaks loose. They're tag teaming me now. Both of them are back and forth on my case. Stabbing me left and right. Initially I keep my cool and throw everything back at them. "Are you always this rude to people you just met... Is it the alcohol or were you not taught manners as a child... You must like me huh. Am I the only thing on your mind right now.." So on and so forth. The entire time, my friend is sitting there not saying a word.

Finally, I lost it. I tell the waitress to box my food up and that I was leaving. My friend finally opens his mouth "Well, I came here with him... so..." "Oh don't worry about it, we can give you a ride home." I literally had to climb over this chick to get out the booth because she wouldn't move.

Now, for the most part, I kept my mouth shut and took the jabs and stabs because I didn't wanna mess up my friend getting some chubby azz, because I could have literally had this girl crying. Her friend, not so much because I still admit, she was a looker, but the chubbster. She actually had the nerve to say "We always have guys buying us drinks." I nearly died.

Anyway, I just thought it was jacked up that my friend didn't speak up on my behalf. The next day he ended up apologizing, but it's not the first time he's let puzzy come between his friends.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that was pretty sad for you.

You shoulda talked more and not made yourself look like a loser.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but the chubbster. She actually had the nerve to say "We always have guys buying us drinks." I nearly died.

Come on, man, you're 25. You need to start learning a little about human psychology and chickspeak. When the 5.5 said "We always have guys buying us drinks," what she meant was:

My self-esteem is in the gutter. I feel like a heifer next to my hot friend, that b!tch who has the nerve to make me look bad. Now you're not showing interest in me! I knew it! I'm a whale! Maybe I will eat myself to death tonight with ice cream. (mmmm, ice cream) Wait! Must..save...face. Must establish social value of greater than zero. I'll be b!tchy and start sh!t with this guy who is rejecting me to piss him off. Then when I get under his skin and cause a riff between him and his friend, that will teach him to reject me!

And she won. She's not attractive physically, but she got the best of you mentally. When you start realizing what is behind peoples' words, it makes it easier to ignore the actual words themselves. With women, the actual words they use often have nothing to do with reality. So don't let girls like this get to you. Stay positive and laugh them off. Hell, practice your skills even on the 5.5's. If you were getting that 5.5 all hot and bothered it would be ten times easier to hit on any other girl in the place.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Wow, that was pretty sad for you.

You shoulda talked more and not made yourself look like a loser.
So we're sitting in the bar, and I'm conversating with my friend and his girl. Not really saying much to the other girl but still being social. Now, you all are probably wondering, why not? I was there to eat, heard she had a boyfriend, and honestly didn't care about hooking up with some girl. I really just wanted to hang out and have a good time.

Guess we missed this part. Guess talking to the chubster and my friend makes instead of talking to the hottie makes me a loser.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
Guess talking to the chubster and my friend makes instead of talking to the hottie makes me a loser.
No, actually this makes you an AFC:

kdnash82 said:
He mentions that she was bringing her friend and says that she said her friend was very pretty. Now honestly, I could careless what the friend looked like.
Cut the crap kid, you're only trying to convince yourself here. You'll live a much fuller life when you can honestly accept yourself as you are. We all care what woman looks like and there's nothing 'shallow' in it. God forbid anyone think you actually prefer beautiful women to fat ones. If anything's 'shallow' it's lame attempts to tell yourself you don't.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They were teasing you because they knew you were getting worked up over it. A bit of teasing should not bother you. You should have laughed it off and gave it back.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said "oh yeah", put my arm around the cute girl and started flirting with her, the i would have said "hows that, baby Better?" Then for the rest of the night i would have messed wit her. (the hot one)

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
No, actually this makes you an AFC:

Cut the crap kid, you're only trying to convince yourself here. You'll live a much fuller life when you can honestly accept yourself as you are. We all care what woman looks like and there's nothing 'shallow' in it. God forbid anyone think you actually prefer beautiful women to fat ones. If anything's 'shallow' it's lame attempts to tell yourself you don't.
Dude... maybe you get your rocks off on going out to meet hot chicks, but I live in San Diego, CA. They are literally everywhere!! When I tell these guys on here to go out to have fun, I mean it. It's something I live by. Everytime I step out my house, I have the thought that I will have a good time. Meeting chicks has nothing to do with me having fun.

Plus, I have a beautiful woman waiting at home on me every night. Who cares about some chick at some random bar? They come dime a dozen. Ask your wife to come visit me for a weekend and maybe you'll see what I mean.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mis-spoke here.... What I meant to say was "Ask your wife IF YOU can come visit me for a weekend and maybe you'll see what I mean."

The last thing I would ever do is knowingly mess around with a married chick and I in no way was trying to say that I wanted your wife to come visit me in SD.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehheh,..

I will if you ask your GFs permission if you can meet me in South Beach and we'll compare notes.

:eek: