Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outrage Around the Country Over Viewing NBC's Tapes.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Hopefully, it won't have to come to that. But I can guarantee you that if we didn't respond to the act of war committed on 9/11, we would have been in a world of hurt...despite what the ladies of "The View" have been telling you.
Thanks, but the only clips I get of the View is on Family Guy. That's enough for me.

This coming from the guy that perpetuates 9-11 conspiracy theories on the Internet. Tell me what doesn't make sense, and I will explain it for you.
I never came up with a theory. I just said there is something messed up. The media is giving a false story. Why? I don't know. What is the real story? I have no theory.

What I do know is that when you examine what they tell you, it makes no sense.

But then again, I always do question everything. I take nothing "just because". If it makes sense I accept, if it does not, I question.

This would be hard for you to understand Deus. You're a little sheep. You take religion as it is. Your parents made you go to church, so you accept it. Right?

You also accept what is said on the news, because if it comes from an "official" source it must be good info. Right? You accept everything the government tells you.

Sorry pal, the government has been proven over and over again to be full of sh*t most of the time. Don't make me pull up those black and white information tapes from the 50s about how Marijuana makes you psychotic and how homosexuality is contagious or something along those lines.

Reaction score
Reaction score
19 white Chistian and Jewish extremists did it!!!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
grinder said:
I have a brand new conspiracy theory myself.

Our government is so grossly incompetent that it pays people or encourages people to propagate conspiracy theories.

Why is this?: Because any government that can pull off all those amazing feats of skulduggery can’t be the horrifically incompetent, plodding, wasteful, disorganized, and bumbling Barney Fife’s that they truly are.

I’m just trying to lighten it up a bit here. Or am I?? LOL
LMAO...that post was just beautiful...hahahahaha

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay...you guys are reminding me why I am an Independent.

Yes, our government lies to us and are a bunch of dirty little bustards who have a penchant for self-serving actions. Yep, it's corrupt too...power does that to a person. Know what? The corruption and sh*tty behavior is from BOTH Republicans AND Democrats...one party is no better than the other. That being said...there are a few GOOD politicians in the mix who would not keep their mouths shut to let the corruption go to the extent of mass murder of US citizens. I don't care what kind of plot, theory or whatever else anyone tries to use to claim our government would do 9/11 or the VT massacre.

Does our government go to war under false pretenses...yup. Do they lie to us...yup. Do they take bribes for political favors...yup. Do they sell their votes to the highest campaign contributor...yup. Are they fake...yup. All this being said...politicians care MOST about not losing that power and influence...so they are always scared to death of doing ANYTHING even remotely controversial or taking risks that they will lose the next election, thereby losing their power and influence. Sorry...there simply are NOT enough people in the government who would dare do something as disgusting as callously kill their own citizens. There would be too high a risk that someone would sell proof of it to the highest bidder...someone running against them the next election who would have been bought and paid for by some powerful lobby group...like the pharmaceutical companies lobby.

There is absolutely NO way enough politicians would take those kinds of risks with how easy it is to buy their fellow politicians' loyalties. Not happening...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
cheney should be in prison for lots of things.
ps. i think cheney is satan.
I don't know about prison...but they should definitely ban him from ever owning a gun. :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Bottom line is, any one of these anti-American zealots spends one WEEK in Zaire, they would come crawling back to America lining up to clean Bush's toe jam with their tongue in order to regain citizenship. People don't know how good they have it. :)
I wouldn't call questioning the government's behavior as being anti-American. I question that all the time, as everyone should...because no government is above wrong doing...those running it are only human, afterall, and humans do a lot of crappy things.

What happens with very liberal people is that they become so frustrated with policies and actions of the government that they don't agree with (some of those policies and actions are pretty bad) and become very passionate about those pet issues. They become intolerant with people they are frustrated with. The far right wingers behave the same way as liberals...just with different causes, beliefs and views. Six to one, half a dozen to the other.

The middle ground with no political affiliations is the way to go, lol. You are much more able of being objective and keeping an open mind about things. All radicals have one thing in common...intolerance for views different than their own. There are radical muslims who commit acts of terror. There are radical liberals that throw red paint on people who wear fur coats. There are radical Christians that shoot abortion clinic doctors and bomb clinics. There are radicals in all religions who behave pretty nutty.

Both liberals and conservatives all love their country...they just have a very different idea of how it should be run and aren't very tolerant of the views of each other.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Bottom line is, any one of these anti-American zealots spends one WEEK in Zaire, they would come crawling back to America lining up to clean Bush's toe jam with their tongue in order to regain citizenship. People don't know how good they have it. :)
Its a good thing we're not in some slave compound somewhere. Therefore we should shut our damn questionable mouths, be grateful, and do exactly what the government says. For our own good. Like in Cuba, and former Iraq, and North Korea.

(Yes slavery still exists, very much so.)

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
You are sounding irrational – take off the blinders!!! The people who are Anti-American are those who are violating our constitutional laws and bill of rights and breaking federal laws – through illegal wiretapping and torturing of American citizens – “John Warner Defense Act” and those who created “Unpatriotic” laws against American citizenry!!!

I’m an American and so is my family – then by definition I hate myself too and my mother, right??? As I stated before – Countries cannot be bad – only people could!!!

Contrary to popular belief, due to the Matrix owners of the Media, elements within our government have been against democracies all of the world – hear from ex cia agents of what they have done to sabotage popular governments/leaders around the world…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2417479552668018592&q=third+world+war

Also listen to / read John Perkins – “Confessions Of An Economic Hitman” …

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=john+perkins&num=10&so=0&start=0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPoeQRewiE

This is truth and reality and just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen!! This is why the world hates America!!

Deus, I know that you know this stuff but your personal well being overrides everyone else’s suffering!!

What we did to other nations abroad is going to be done to us – by the same people within our own government!! Open your eyes kid and be a true patriot and side with truth!!

Wake up – The Matrix has you!!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
He's a troll attempting to yank your chain...

Reaction score
You both are saying it is ok to kill millions of people who had nothing to do with 911 and yet fail to see the evidence for what it is - it is people like you who is bringing this country to fascism! There is blood on your hands for your denial!!

Don't listen to me listen to the evidence!! I used the "devil" term loosely in your cases - demons do exist in personified form - the Nazis were racist devils and I see our country going in that direction. I'm sure you see it too but what irks me is that you promote it as if it is good!!!

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only mystery is why this bizarre thread has not been closed.

I’m sure it’s because its sooo hard to click the close thread button when you are laughing so hard.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This one does need to be locked...

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
This one does need to be locked...
In The Matrix - TRUTH must be silenced!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
The only mystery is why this bizarre thread has not been closed.

That's not a mystery to me.

To me, the big mystery is why you guys don't have Wyldfire on your ignore lists. Speaking of the "Matrix"...

"Tell me, Neo, what good is a phone call... if you are unable to speak?"