Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Our success is f*cking women?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
What a sad existence..

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest at this point in my life im really more concerned about learning how to communicate with women more effectively and to figure out what i actually want.

if its only sex people are looking for they can go to online prostitution sites or craigslist and just pay some cash for some sex, its not hard to get.

some of us really are looking for more.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont understand direction of the topic

but our success is happiness

froznie

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to **** women, your success is ****ing women

If you want to eat 150 strawberry tarts, your success is eating 150 strawberry tarts

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our success comes from never being confused by women again. We're aware of what's going on. We see things for what they are and don't allow wishful thinking or our ego to create false realities for us.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal goal (with regards to this site) is mastering the total seduction of a woman. Included with that goal is becoming an interesting, successful and happy individual.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our success is to swim against the sucking vortex of the pussification of American men and be true to our nature through masculinity, fairness and compassion.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
dont understand direction of the topic

but our success is happiness
i agree, were here for help with self improvement, tips and support, the main focus happens to be women, if you have another focus, go to another site or the Anything else section. Also, if you wish to become a PUA, then another site may be better for you as this trickery (although taught in part)is not what were after in the end.
As georgie24 says, happiness = success=happiness.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
i agree, were here for help with self improvement, tips and support, the main focus happens to be women, if you have another focus, go to another site or the Anything else section. Also, if you wish to become a PUA, then another site may be better for you as this trickery (although taught in part)is not what were after in the end.
As georgie24 says, happiness = success=happiness.
the Term Success is so thwarted and over used like a hooker on the vegas strip

For the last ten years moreso intense the last 5 yeas to present, " success" is now a PRODUCT for sale, books, seminars, coaches ect

They twisted the meaning of success to achieving a monitary object, house, car, job, specific sum of money ect

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt: I was in your shoes not too long ago man. That kind of mindset will eventually pass. We're very similar in age as well. You've probably done your bid, banged a good number of hotties, and opened your eyes to the way they really are. That's probably why you're depressed right now. You know their nature, so you don't feel like having any serious relationships and of course not marriage. You don't want to get played for a sucker. So you bang girls. But that just doesn't seem to satisfy you anymore does it? You're looking for a reason to your existence. Yeah, banging a lot of woman won't make you happy forever. Does that mean that finding love is the answer? I'm not sure. Who knows if it's even real. For now, just focus on yourself. Woman can come second. You come in here and it sounds like you meant to bash people here about being no-life woman mongers, but I think the problem stems from your own unhappiness, and it's not going to change until you change yourself and your mindset. Like I said, I was in your shoes not too long ago. It's a phase, and the phase will pass. Figure out what you want, and go for it.

-Scars

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
What a sad existence..

Sadly, retardation of masses is global, everyone has trouble with everything. Even success you and I can achieve is nothing in comparison to the ultra rich. There is a post in Anything Else titled How To Destroy Nations: And Rule Them, read it, you will understand my point.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better self/quality of life, whatever that entails.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My definition of success as it pertains to this community is dating the kinds of women I want to date. This means not settling, and understanding how to go about being a better person and attracting good women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're trying to make yourself into a successful man, obviously there are more important things to focus on than women. Women would not be very high on the priority list.

However, at some point if you're going to want to be a complete, well rounded person, and you have problems or issues with women, you're going to want to get those handled. Whether that be having poor self esteem in regard to women, being afraid to talk to them, not being able to generate options, whatever.

I see women as simply being part of the social experience. I'm a pretty strong introvert, so if anyone can get along without other people, it's me. But for the vast majority of us, we need people in our lives, we need the social experience. Women are just one facet of this.

This is an unpopular opinion here I guess, but I would no more say that we don't need women than I would say we don't need people. I don't think our lives would be as rich as if there were no women in our lives - I don't think we would be living as completely as we could be.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the definition of success it is the achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted. If sleeping with women is your goal then yes you are successful if you are talking about in life then that's a different story.
Just because you can get women to sleep with you does not mean you are successful in life just in the women department....but before joining this site I was terrible with women a virgin, no dates, no kiss, no nothing. This site, books, articles, etc. that taught me how to get women to get women and I became successful with them.

I would say in general I became a more successful person because of it and not just because of the women but because I learned how to get what I want, I learned that nothing is impossible, I learned that if you work hard enough you can do anything you want. Most importantly I learned that you should never let fear control you and to take risk in life...be the person you always wanted to be not the person you are because you are scared to take chances. So overall I do think I am successful in life because of all of this. I was able to get the confidence to go after what I want in life.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Here is the definition of success it is the achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted. If sleeping with women is your goal then yes you are successful if you are talking about in life then that's a different story.
Just because you can get women to sleep with you does not mean you are successful in life just in the women department....but before joining this site I was terrible with women a virgin, no dates, no kiss, no nothing. This site, books, articles, etc. that taught me how to get women to get women and I became successful with them.

I would say in general I became a more successful person because of it and not just because of the women but because I learned how to get what I want, I learned that nothing is impossible, I learned that if you work hard enough you can do anything you want. Most importantly I learned that you should never let fear control you and to take risk in life...be the person you always wanted to be not the person you are because you are scared to take chances. So overall I do think I am successful in life because of all of this. I was able to get the confidence to go after what I want in life.
Very well written, and congrats on becoming a more confident person.

Is there any way you can change your name from "The Sperminator?" :crackup:

The Gambler

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
What a sad existence..
No, it is not.
That would be putting the women on the pedestal, you silly sh!t.
Women are not hard to get at all.

Your success may be entirely different from my success.

Some men may want to be very close to the God they believe in while others may want to become a famous actor... and others may want to just stay in a country home and be self-sufficient with a small family.

Success is NEVER about the women.

Do not think that this forums believes that is what success is.