Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Our friendship should be exclusive??

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was bored after hanging out with girl A so i text this girl B that i just noe for a short time, just for flirting around:

me: "Hey sugar where r u now"

her: "on my way 2 dance rehersal, how was ur day?"

me: "u wont belive dis i was suppose 2 hang out wif frnds i met da cute girl frm party (girl A) at bus stop she had 2 buy books so i ditch my frnds n went wif her instead :D"

her: "oh la la so wat u guyz do?"

me: "not much we touch had a vry passionate frnch kiss n made out tats it y?"

her: "o come on y cant i b interested in ur love life?"

me: "sugar r u jealous if u r den ill stop hang out wif her :p"

her: "den who wil u hang out wif"

me: " ppl u wont get jealous frm"

her: "hmm ill think about it. maybe our friendship should be exclusive!"

what did she mean by that :confused:

thx fellow DJs

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno, just set a date with her to find out :p , she was flirting with u, good hint, find out more

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont understand why you have to do that ghetto talk on here. DO u think we are all from the ghetto and can understand that junk ?

If you are going to post here, please spell your words correctly. its common courtesy.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
i dont understand why you have to do that ghetto talk on here. DO u think we are all from the ghetto and can understand that junk ?

If you are going to post here, please spell your words correctly. its common courtesy.

Agreed.....If a girl sent me texts like that i would tell her to come back when she has learnt proper English. Cant stand it!

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL it's not ghetto talk when you text message someone you are doing it in a hurry and you wanna do it quick, so most people do use abbreviations and shorten forms of the words. They even have a version of bible like this invented in the UK :eek: