Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Other girls bullying my girlfriend

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the part where I absolutely hate it when other spoilt girls think they are untouchable and can do nasty things to others and get away with it.

My girlfriend has ex-housemates (3) who used to pick on her for their own enjoyment. She has been so nice to them and frankly she hates confrontation and lets it bottle up inside her. She is ver passive and possibly the nicest person anyone could meet.

This emotional bullying and physical confrontation (some of their friends cornered her in toilet of a nightclub, later they scratched her back with their nails and hit her in the back with a handbag). I absolutely lost it when I she told me and I nearly got into a couple of fights that night.

I hate seeing her crumble as she is too nice, passive and swears that she will never stoop to their level so she doesn't want to do anything about it. I am afraid that one day I will snap and do something rather bad. (for a start I R. Kelly'd one of the girls' toothbrushes).

My girl is already seeing a counsellor yet she doesn't want to go out anymore and has just failed her university because she couldn't concentrate.

Now what can I do? I seriously want them to get them back but girls can be manipulative and get other guys to fight me instead. I just want them to f*ck off and leave my girl alone. Some girls just have f*cked up lives they have to break someone just to make their lives seem more interesting and fun.

I dont want to let them get away with this. But I need your help and advice, because boy against multiple girls seem to be rather difficult to do.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man thats sick... did she try talking to the cops.... i would def do that especially if they left marks on her. If nothing have her go buy the voice recorder in best buy ( i work there :) ) and have her record the confrontation of the bullies. Those girls need to be in jail!

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is strange. If they have caused physical harm to your girlfriend or mental trauma, you could sue them. At the very least, just get her the heck outta there, away from these nutjobs. If these people do anything to her again that's real bad, AND there is a witness or "proof," take legal action.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the authorities handle it. Get those b1tches put in prison.

I remember in middle school some b1tches bullied my sister so I documented everything, threatened them with sueing and confronted their parents when being picked up. Some parents had the nerve to get pissy with me but I didn't budge and said if I hear about this again I will not stop until these girls are punished. I also brought the school into this saying if they didn't get this under control the board was going to hear about it and by the way it will be all over the evening news and guess who won't be applying for this school next fall.

My sister hated me for it for a few weeks but now shes older and thankful. I remember as a kid I had nobody to protect me from bullies and had to fight, it was pretty terrible but I was lucky to take down a big dog after my 4th fight and nobody ****ed with me after that. I don't want any kids to have to fight to defend themselves from bullies, that's bull**** and a terrible experience to have. But girls are different as we all know are coniving b1tches and you can't really fight them plus girls attack in groups because they're pvssies and lie their asses off to cover each other....b1tches.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea she can throw a mean punch a man could be proud of.

but she is way too nice and wants to be the "better" person...meaning not fighting back.

one night after work i will come by those girls place and steal all their shoes from outside their house.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How and why do those girls keep bumping into your girlfriend? if they are ex-housemates why does she keep running into them?!

Ragin_Asian said:
She is ver passive and possibly the nicest person anyone could meet..
Hate to burst your bubble there, but you only know your girlfriend of how she acts when you are around. She may have done something or talked sh1t about one of the girls and they have ganged up on her. Where are your girlfriend friends in all of this?!

Ragin_Asian said:
I hate seeing her crumble as she is too nice, passive and swears that she will never stoop to their level so she doesn't want to do anything about it. I am afraid that one day I will snap and do something rather bad. (for a start I R. Kelly'd one of the girls' toothbrushes).
Your girlfriend is unnecessarily getting you involved with her sh1t and putting you in a precarious position as a result. All she has to do is get a restraining order and everything will stop. Any decision you make based on emotion will probably result in you landing in jail.