Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OT- lets see the pimp mobiles

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, the bottom line is you can make anything fast with enough $$$$. There are modified GeoMetros that can outrun Ferrari Enzos, but who really cares?

Be happy with what you got and think of all the people who don't have homes, much less cars to store in them.

Cyberdx16

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn look what i started now. all well, i knew there was gonna be a lot of flamin but all well. Sure say imports are gay or slow i could care less i got a civic and im damn proud. Most of highschool kids are n00bs when it comes to cars anyways. Its either they have rich parents and have them buy them a $30,000 car or hard working guys like me and get a civic and keeping it clean with the ability to keep up with those fbodys. Dont believe me... if any of u v8 guys are willing to race and is from WI pm me and well see whats up. Wait hold on... i bet 99% of the guys on this forum who talk **** about hondas either drive a big POS car, or can't even drive or have a car. enough said, lock this thread plz!

Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
96 Dodge Intrepid, go me. That things got a fatter ass than J.lo, and I park like an *******...parking lots beware! (And can someone explain how to park straight without going in and out of the parking space 30 times? I havent hit anything yet but eventually I'ma ding something)
You think your intrepid is hard to park, try parking a 95 crown victoria. My car is a freiking boat, and sir mix a lot would be at a loss of words for the size of my cars ass.

Ya i drive a boat so sue me. Just wait till i get my 350Z, then i'll be happy :D. and my STI, and my Corvette. :D

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Valdez
Mustangs are actually faster than you guys might think. The V6 mustangs aren't nothing to brag about, but even the V8 GT has some very respectable power, while the cobras and saleens are all about american muscle. Here in San Antonio, it isn't uncommon to see modified mustangs running 10s. My only gripe about domestic cars is their handling characteristics as well as bad interiors. If I were to drive a domestic, would have to be a ws6 or something with an ls1 or ls6 engine.

Civics are nice clean cars in stock form, but I don't really see much point in trying to make them faster, as thats not what they were intended for. If you want a sports sedan get a 4dr e36 M3, you will have the time of your life.
Mustangs are decent cars I'm a Corvette fan and the new C6 makes me blow a load in my pants everytime I see one so I'm a bit biased. Civics are cool if all you do is put new wheels on it, anything other than wheels and you're a tard. Buying a ****ty car and making it faster is the dumbest thing you can do, why not spend the same amount of money on an already fast car?

Edit: Some of you will question what kind of car I have so let's get that out of the way right now. 1992 Lexus SC400 4.0l V8 250hp and 260lb/ft of torque.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God, I hate rice-burners. No, rice burner doesn't mean all jap cars, just the ones that people TRY to make "fast" by slapping a big ****ing coffee can on the back and taking off the hubcaps. Carbon fiber hoods are beyond me... why spend all that money on a damn hood when you can just keep saving and get a turbo? Why even attempt to make a family car fast when you can put money towards a nice sound system?

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine: http://vhalin.nuclearfallout.net/DSC01330.JPG

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
12.79@110.1mph

Speed mods:
K&N air filter
Injen intake
Big 16G (same turbo as evo III)
Evo III o2 sensor housing
DNP-26 Exhaust manifold
Walbro 255lhp fuel pump
Aeromotive FPR
Denso 660cc injectors
Apexi S-AFC II
Apexi downpipe and exhaust (Full 3' turbo back exhaust)
Greddy UICP
Dejon LICP
HKS SSQV BOV
Quaife LSD
ACT 2600 clutch
XT manual boost control set at 15psi

Suspension mods:
Front and Rear Strut bars
Tokicho Illuminas springs
Eibach ground control coilovers (1 1/2 inch drop)

Accessories/visual:
Greddy Turbo Timer
Autometer carbon fiber boost guage on A-pillar
Autometer carbon fiber EGT guage on A-pillar
Autometer carbon fiber a/f meter on A-pillar
reverse indiglo guages (owner before me)
Fast blinker mod (owner before me)
Blue xenon lights (owner before me)
Clear corner sidemarkers
Mitsubishi seatbelt covers (owner before me)

Audio:
Alpine CDM-9821 deck
Hex S500s (5 1/4' 20-150w)

next mods:
tint
CF hood
FMIC
slicks
cams

Ive spent $5500 on my mods excluding what the owner before me put on. I got the car for $9500, 40k mi.
$15,000 car that has caused 0 problems so far and runs 12 second quarter mile.

Yes i do believe i have the pimpest ride on sosuave :]

Cyberdx16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel

12.79@110.1mph

Speed mods:
K&N air filter
Injen intake
Big 16G (same turbo as evo III)
Evo III o2 sensor housing
DNP-26 Exhaust manifold
Walbro 255lhp fuel pump
Aeromotive FPR
Denso 660cc injectors
Apexi S-AFC II
Apexi downpipe and exhaust (Full 3' turbo back exhaust)
Greddy UICP
Dejon LICP
HKS SSQV BOV
Quaife LSD
ACT 2600 clutch
XT manual boost control set at 15psi

Suspension mods:
Front and Rear Strut bars
Tokicho Illuminas springs
Eibach ground control coilovers (1 1/2 inch drop)

Accessories/visual:
Greddy Turbo Timer
Autometer carbon fiber boost guage on A-pillar
Autometer carbon fiber EGT guage on A-pillar
Autometer carbon fiber a/f meter on A-pillar
reverse indiglo guages (owner before me)
Fast blinker mod (owner before me)
Blue xenon lights (owner before me)
Clear corner sidemarkers
Mitsubishi seatbelt covers (owner before me)

Audio:
Alpine CDM-9821 deck
Hex S500s (5 1/4' 20-150w)

next mods:
tint
CF hood
FMIC
slicks
cams

Ive spent $5500 on my mods excluding what the owner before me put on. I got the car for $9500, 40k mi.
$15,000 car that has caused 0 problems so far and runs 12 second quarter mile.

Yes i do believe i have the pimpest ride on sosuave :]
nice ride man. i first wanted a eclipes but damn they are so expensive. how did u afford the $$ to pay for it? also where u from?? cuz im gonna steal ur sh*t... lol j/k good sh*t man

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

12.79@110.1mph
Good list dude, but geez 15 psi, that engines not gonna last very long if you keep putting that much strain on it. But eh do what you want. Hopefully you only run that on the track and not on the road. :D

But eh what do i know, oh ya thats right, a lot ;)

GS-T's are very respectable cars, too bad you don't got a awd, but you can screw up the axles with too much torque, eh.

But ya you do win, dun think anyone has a better car than that

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
DSM= damn sh1tty motors. Plus they are all to common. The mustangs of imports.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dsm = damn splended machinery
dsm = da speed machine
dsm = doesnt stay moving (they always break down)
dsm = diabolic sex magnet
dsm = doesnt stop malfunctioning (ever)

and yeah ill be able to run 15psi pretty easily when i get a front mount. i usually dont boost when im daily driving.

also arent civics the mustang of imports...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also arent civics the mustang of imports...
In the sense that the parts are dirt cheap. Plus they're both underpowered yet people still like them. but eh

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cyberdx16
damn look what i started now. all well, i knew there was gonna be a lot of flamin but all well. Sure say imports are gay or slow i could care less i got a civic and im damn proud. Most of highschool kids are n00bs when it comes to cars anyways. Its either they have rich parents and have them buy them a $30,000 car or hard working guys like me and get a civic and keeping it clean with the ability to keep up with those fbodys. Dont believe me... if any of u v8 guys are willing to race and is from WI pm me and well see whats up. Wait hold on... i bet 99% of the guys on this forum who talk **** about hondas either drive a big POS car, or can't even drive or have a car. enough said, lock this thread plz!
What exactly did you do to have your Civic run with V8 f-bodies? You know those Super Sports/WS6's run low 13's with good drivers completely stock, right? Not to mention most Z28's and SS's were underrated from the factory (gotta love that LS1 in the 98+ years).

Put some headers, cams, and exhaust work into them and they'll smoke nearly anything in a straight line :)

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol vincent. American Muscle is american muscle. Sure classics such as Chargers and old school GTOs are prime examples, but the term American Muscle isn't just for big block engines in antique age cars. Newer American cars are making the same displacement in small block form with torque and hp that are on par...except the fuel delivery is much better as current technology favors fuel injected engines instead of the gas guzzling carbs. Still, most domestics are all about straight line speed, meaning they are natural dragsters, but can't hang on the twisties. Ws6's and Z06 vettes have chose not to go with this cliche however. Even though I say, give me a BMW chassis with a modified ls1 engine and I'll show the best of both worlds.

But yeah, original american muscle cars have that distinct sound that will put your panties in a bunch.

ps. I know cars.

Cyberdx16

Don Juan
Reaction score
got an JDM h22a... i know u wouldnt believe it but raced an evoVIII off line and was walking on him slowly from 2nd gear. my friend has a lt1 t/a only runs mid 14s. and yes i totaly agree with u about ls1's but then again it depends on the driver. my friend in the lt1 t/a meet a guy with a newer ws6 (Ls1) with basic bolt'ons and only ran high 13s:confused:

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have something against Civics.

Maybe because it's a stereotyped "Asian" car, and myself being Asian, I personally would never drive a Civic unless I had to.

Also, maybe because I have a thing against modded cars as well.

--iMat

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Valdez
ps. I know cars.
Sounds like it ;)

But most car guys, when you say "American muscle", will imedietely(sp?) think of a big block car. And i just don't see a mustang as fitting that category, with the exception of the boss 427.

True the engines of today are making a hellova lot more with less these days, but very few cars beat the hp/torque of a 454 '70 chevelle. True the Viper, S7, bla bla bla does, but still even the Z06 doesn't beat that. :D

That is american muscle.

Cyberdx16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iMat
I personally have something against Civics.

Maybe because it's a stereotyped "Asian" car, and myself being Asian, I personally would never drive a Civic unless I had to.

Also, maybe because I have a thing against modded cars as well.

--iMat
thats how i was like when i wanted to buy a car. well now i got the fast honda at school or should i say got the fastest car at school:D

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cyberdx16
got an JDM h22a... i know u wouldnt believe it but raced an evoVIII off line and was walking on him slowly from 2nd gear. my friend has a lt1 t/a only runs mid 14s. and yes i totaly agree with u about ls1's but then again it depends on the driver. my friend in the lt1 t/a meet a guy with a newer ws6 (Ls1) with basic bolt'ons and only ran high 13s:confused:
What did you do to the H22a? Those are the motors that came in the Prelude, aren't they? I don't know too much about the Japanese spec, but the American ones weren't that impressive bone stock.

I do believe the guy with the LT1, those put out around 275HP. The dude with the slightly modded LS1 must really suck at driving lol.

Just goes to show you can make anything fast with enough $$$$. If I were loaded I'd have my car running a turbo LS1 and putting down 600HP at the wheels with a 100 shot of nitrous just for bragging rights :)

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Sounds like it ;)

But most car guys, when you say "American muscle", will imedietely(sp?) think of a big block car. And i just don't see a mustang as fitting that category, with the exception of the boss 427.

True the engines of today are making a hellova lot more with less these days, but very few cars beat the hp/torque of a 454 '70 chevelle. True the Viper, S7, bla bla bla does, but still even the Z06 doesn't beat that. :D

That is american muscle.
429*

Sorry, had to do it...