Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ORIGINAL OPENERS! ..they are great, and work EVERYWHERE

PIPE-DJ2002

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, im back with new ideas

yesterday i was at the beach with a little notepad on my hands and a pen just enjoying myself

and i suddendly got this crazy idea.

i approached a fine chick and said

me"excuse me can u give me ur autograph, i saw u on tv last night, and i think u are such good actress."

she: (totally shoked)"an autograph??, im not even an actress."

me: what, u are not an actress?, well then im not interested anymore, (and took my notepad back to my hands)

after that i continued talking to her about how i just look for famous people, but since she was a nice person, i was going to accept her phone number..lol

after that i thought, WOW, this notepad could really be a great prop to start conversations...

i sat down, and made eye contac with another HB, and another idea came to me

I STARTED TO DRAW HER

it was great i was drawing her on my notepad, and giving her THE LOOK at the same time,,,

she noticed this, and got intrigued, i just gave her a ****y smile, and continued drawing and laughing.

she came to me and wanted to see the pic... it was ****ing great, and it worked several times

of course i didnt show her, i even said. if i show it to u, ill have to kill u, and i wouldnt like to do that. and a wink

after some time i continue my critical thinking, and other girl sat next to me, and i took out my handy dandy notepad

yes! and another great idea came to me.

i sketched a tic tac toe game, and put a "wanna play?" line on top as a tittle, and handed it to her without saying anything, just giving her a look..

she laughed and said yes, it was ****ing great, the tic tac toe game works every where... i love my notepad

after that i just kept teasing her saying how she doesnt know how to play, but ive had worse oponents.. it was great..

i hope u enjoyed, and feel free to use them sometime.

have fun!

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one similar drawing opener from fastseduction.com..

You actually draw a stick figure of her. But you look like it's taking a lot of your concentration.. then hand it to her (folded) "please accept this incredible work of art.. I entitled 'girl eating with her friends'" hehe

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, i think ur a fukkin genious!!

------------------
Your fukkin money baby and u dont even kno it!!

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it looks pretty good and would love to do it..but..dont you think it may look a little childish?

------------------
they have pushed me into this.

now i am not gonna stop.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's playful.

Childish?

Nah. Playful.

Oh and did I mention original?

Childish would be "do yo uwant to be my girlfriend?" as the first words coming out of his mouth.

edlova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mistyc:
It's playful.

Childish?

Nah. Playful.

Oh and did I mention original?

Childish would be "do yo uwant to be my girlfriend?" as the first words coming out of his mouth.
haha! Childish behavior is good stuff if you want to score with college women.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

great , original idea

afterbuzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. Good stuff. Heres another playful opener

from galaktek.com

"Go somewhere with chicks… a church or perhaps a cemetery. Did you bring a baseball? No? Go to your local "everything store" and procure a cheap, weenie, little league baseball, then go back to the cemetery. Find a little hotty. Ask her name. When she says "Jessica (or whatever)." You then exclaim "The Jessica (or whatever)!?!" Don't wait for a response, hand her the baseball and ask her to sign it. She will sign it unless you are a troll. If you are a troll, wait for our "How To Throw Yourself Off A Bridge" article, coming soon. The second she hands it back say "Oh, can you put your number on it too?" while thrusting the ball back at her. This is the part where you better be marginally good-looking, otherwise you will get a "555" number. If you do get a "555" number wait for the "Rejection and You" article, coming soon. If this scenario worked you must wait at least 10 days or longer before calling her. Trust us, the more you piss her off by making her wait the more she will want to have sex with you."