Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Orgies

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
orgie with 2 hands and 10 fingers, a computer monitor and a bottle of purel.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
some clubs do interrogate the woman to be certain she is your gf. They will know if you try to bluff them. The bouncer will kick you out so fast before your eyes blink.

Clubs clearly stated that the woman has to be gf or wife. No woman =no access to club.
"if anybody asks, your my girlfriend"

I know a few of the AFC's here have heard that line before, and got all giddy over it. The girls love it too, even thouhg THEY know it's just a lie. Just make sure you know eachothers names, and say she is living at your house... common law rockz tha house

though when I first responded to you, I thought you were talking about parties though, those places you just need a woman.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to get in an orgy once but I didn't have the proper moustache and was denied.

You guys ever seen Real Sex on HBO? From what I've seen orgies in reality appear to be a dense collection of utterly repusive fat fvcks slobbering all over and wearing leather. I'll pass on that noise.