Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oral sex v. regular sex

Which is more enjoyable for the woman?

• penetration

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • cunnilingus

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • same

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regular sex by far. Oral sex is nothing but the appetizer for the main meal.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious why you didnt put Anal up there, by far the most enjoyable, but actually, that would fall in the penetration category i guess.

morepoonplease

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
I'm just curious why you didnt put Anal up there, by far the most enjoyable, but actually, that would fall in the penetration category i guess.
i've yet to find a woman who enjoys anal.

Ritch

Don Juan
Reaction score
morepoonplease said:
You must be looking in the wrong place. I have found a few.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Shouldn't the OP be asking WOMEN this question?
well if we ask women then there have been polls conducted already that say something like ~70% of women can orgasm from cunnilingus but only ~15% can orgasm from penetration

I will personally take these statistics to be true -- the question that remains is whether a ****oral orgasm differs from a vaginal orgasm.

Does it make sense that women have both a g-spot and the ****oris? or is the g-spot merely an extension of the same pleasure sensory nerve bundle?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anal is just gross.. i was kinda tricked into it.. had the girl against the wall and she grabbed my dik and put it in her ass.. i thought it was tighter cause of her legs not spread but then it started to smell... that was fuked. even if it didnt smell.. gross. normal sex over anal anyday.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
morepoonplease said:

I enjoy it, but none of the guys i tried it with were particularly well equiped.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
you anal ***** cinamon :)
Its not my fault the girl you tried it with had poor hygiene standards, dont let that one experience put you off :nono:

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's so hard to choose. I'd be tempted to say oral because I love love love it. I've had the best orgasms from oral. Oral feels better but then sex is sex, it's so good. Because it's not always about what just feels the best, it's all the other elements to it. My best ever orgasms have come from me alone, but I'd much rather have sex and a normal orgasm than masturbate and have an amazing one.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
That's so hard to choose. I'd be tempted to say oral because I love love love it. I've had the best orgasms from oral. Oral feels better but then sex is sex, it's so good. Because it's not always about what just feels the best, it's all the other elements to it. My best ever orgasms have come from me alone, but I'd much rather have sex and a normal orgasm than masturbate and have an amazing one.
thats such perfect answer, basically covers all the aspects and it makes a lot of sense! thanks for this insight.