Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oral Sex question

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seeing this girl and i dont want sex just yet fearing she will become attached..but i do want some some head. Ive never gotten it before so im just asking what is the best way to go ahead and "request" it?

SLICK-RIC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont say, " Suck me beautiful.!!!!"

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah..tried those lines already...how about something more realistic?

Andrewkr

Reaction score
After you two have been fooling around for a while let her get some action. Step up to the plate and finger her. Girls always return the favor. As long as you do a good job and get her off she will want to do the same for you. Notice I said get her off not have her fake it. When she is giving you a hand job say it isn't working. Most girls will then go down on you. Just make sure you tell her before your bust if you want her to do it again. Although some girls don't mind, especially if she is new at that she will appreciate it, maybe the next time you can get her to swallow.

Cheers
-Andrew

sscarpen

Reaction score
apply pressure to her head as necessary. they will get the idea and either start sucking or tell you flat out "i'm not giving you head". I've only gotten the latter once.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite was :

Me : Suck my c0ck!
Her : How dare you ask me for that?!?!
Me : I dare cause you're gonna like it.
moments later
Her :*gobblegobblegobble*

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to discuss oral sex in a non sexual situation. See where her mind is on the subject. She might tell you its her favorite thing in the whole world. She will probably say "oh no I would never do that." No matter what she says tell her you love oral sex and that its your favorite thing in all the world. Tell her that there is nothing you respect more than a woman who isnt afraid to express herself sexually, be YOUR freak, or totally satisfy her man. You have to make it sound like giving you oral sex would make her the queen of your world. Sum chix are dum enough to fall for it sum aren't.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
?

Youre 21 and have never gotten head...lolz....damn

ummmm...it depends with who ur asking...if shes older and experienced...you can usually ask...but if they are unexperienced just apply pressure and just say suck it for a little bit...and then keep them down there for hours...lolz

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it.

Whether you believe it or not, girls will get attached whether there is sex involved or not.

If the end result is the same, might as well have some fun getting there!

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killerasp
i do want some some head.
lol excellent

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Oral Sex question

LOL !!!

Last night the waitress came up and said have any desert? And I said... (see above)....

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive never been shot down on this one. Once the girl is playin with my cok for awhile, i brush my fingers across her lips and tell her to "use these."