Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oral sex question

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have never wore a condom when receiving oral, but i have also never had any sexual activity done with a girl that i would be suspicious of having any sort of STD

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wear a condom while getting a BJ you can't feel anything. All you can really do is try your best to look at her face and make sure she has no cold sores.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's some girl that you just met at a bar or a party, wrap it up. You don't want to take chances. There's no cure for Herpes and various other STDs. Is a lifetime of disease something you'd want to risk for a little head?

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never worn a condom while receiving oral, and I don't see the point. You wouldn't be able to feel much of anything, and the taste would be terrible for her (unless you get some of those flavored kind).

I'll take the risk.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People use condoms for oral sex? I had only heard of hookers doing that.

I agree that it is pointless, but that is pretty much how I feel about condoms in general. To me, it is worth it to have a ltr with someone I trust so that I don't have to use a condom.

trickz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oral with condoms = pointless. The only sensation you feel is warmness.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you ****ing serious??? wow.....

Now I do have to say, some girls do get kinda grossed out if you're uncircumcised :(

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sp1kez said:
are you ****ing serious??? wow.....

Now I do have to say, some girls do get kinda grossed out if you're uncircumcised :(
Almost no one is circumcised here. It's really an American thing/religion thing, and I think it's ridiculous. If it's for medical reasons, that's a whole different story. I'm glad my parents didn't chose to get me circumcised. It's just f*cking stupid to me to cut off a part of the skin of a perfectly normal, functioning d*ck.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no.

You may as well not even get your **** sucked. I honestly have enough trouble getting off while I'm getting a BJ as is (unless the girl is really good, I generally have to jack it off for 20 seconds towards the end and let her finish it in her mouth), if I was wearing a condom I would rather just roll over and go to sleep. Seriously all you are going to feel is some warmth around your ****.

Save the condoms for the *****

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea no condom for that, if you get a bacteria then your MD can give you meds for that. The tests are just urine test, they don't stick anything down your weener lol so it's no big deal. I wpuld get tested for gonoreah and claymedia yearly and forget about condoms except for going in the vag

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
People use condoms for oral sex? I had only heard of hookers doing that.

I agree that it is pointless, but that is pretty much how I feel about condoms in general. To me, it is worth it to have a ltr with someone I trust so that I don't have to use a condom.
I agree.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Almost no one is circumcised here. It's really an American thing/religion thing, and I think it's ridiculous.
Where is "here"?

It's ridiculous NOT to be circumcised. I can't imagine any woman wanting to go near a **** that was uncut.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
Where is "here"?

It's ridiculous NOT to be circumcised. I can't imagine any woman wanting to go near a **** that was uncut.
Pretty much everywhere in Europe.

Seriously. Didn't it ever occur to you that it's f*cking stupid to cut in a d*ck that's perfectly fine? Just because it's the norm around where you live, doesn't mean it makes sense. A circumcised d*ck looks stupid and unnatural. It's easy to keep it clean down there if you practice proper hygene.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Pretty much everywhere in Europe.

Seriously. Didn't it ever occur to you that it's f*cking stupid to cut in a d*ck that's perfectly fine? Just because it's the norm around where you live, doesn't mean it makes sense. A circumcised d*ck looks stupid and unnatural. It's easy to keep it clean down there if you practice proper hygene.
Just because it's normal where you live doesn't mean the rest of the world isn't laughing at you.

An uncircumcised **** looks like something left over from the Neanderthals. Do they have indoor plumbing in Europe nowadays?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would use a condom to get a blow? Do you also use a condom on your tongue when you kiss her because you can still get herpes, mono or hep that way.

As long as there's no open sores on your wang or her mouth, just go ahead and give her the real thing.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
Just because it's normal where you live doesn't mean the rest of the world isn't laughing at you.

An uncircumcised **** looks like something left over from the Neanderthals. Do they have indoor plumbing in Europe nowadays?
Lol. If you don't have anything to contribute get the hell out of my thread, b*tch. You got something to prove? You obviously fail.

Why would use a condom to get a blow? Do you also use a condom on your tongue when you kiss her because you can still get herpes, mono or hep that way.

As long as there's no open sores on your wang or her mouth, just go ahead and give her the real thing.

Good points, haha.

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is very possible to get hepatitis, herpes, chlamydia and even aids via oral sex. Whoever argues against wearing a condom for the sake of little pleasure is a retard, to put it mildly. Giving advice like that is dangerous.