Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opportunity to cheat on my GF today

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a super hot girl i went on one date before i started getting serious with my current girl. Perfect tanned bikini body and pretty face, long hair. She messaged me yesterday saying she has been thinking about me a lot and really liked me abd wondered why i disappeared I told her i sometimes think about her as well. So she laughed and asked why arent we dating then? I laughed and just spontaneously invited her for drinks today at my buildings swimming pool.

My gf is very nice not a bitchy girl at all. She is always very positive, upbeat and overall a good person. Helps me clean my apartment and is always buying me gifts. So i feel bad about going behind her back. Am probably going to cancel. Not worth feeling guilty over it. 5 to 10 years ago i would definitely go through with it. I use to rationalize and think it was no big deal but seems a negative thing to do now.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of a loose/loose situation. You'll either feel guilty if you do it or regret if you don't. If you love your girl and you see a future with her, I'd say definitely don't do it.

Yeah....not sure if i love her yet but i definitely respect her a lot. Just cancelled. The girl who i cancelled on was pretty annoyed to say the least.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Until she proves to you that she is worth being loyal for, I say don't regret sleeping with other women.

Exclusivity is something women need to earn, they are not entitled to it just for existing.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until she proves to you that she is worth being loyal for, I say don't regret sleeping with other women.

Exclusivity is something women need to earn, they are not entitled to it just for existing.
The OP referred to her as his "girlfriend." That's a title you do not offer - unless she's earned it. This is also a title that includes exclusivity.

So i feel bad about going behind her back. Am probably going to cancel. Not worth feeling guilty over it.
More than half my life ago (I was 21) I I went for a similar girl (I hadn't experienced the conquest of a 'cheer leader' type at that point). My girlfriend at that time was good catch, but I thirsted for her best friend. Once the wad was shot, the guilt set in. Even to this day, I regret it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4 -- You are doing the right thing not cheating on your current girlfriend. Things seem good with the current girlfriend. It's not worth messing that up. There is an idea that all relationships are transient. There may come a day when things are not good between you and this girlfriend, but that time is not now.

Enjoy the ride while it is good!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah....not sure if i love her yet but i definitely respect her a lot. Just cancelled. The girl who i cancelled on was pretty annoyed to say the least.
Now she is going to become psycho to get your validation and wondering why she isn't hot enough for you but every other guy is trying to get at her with super thirst.

Welcome to a new stalker.

Reaction score
If you do this then you must know that you shall never tell your GF this happened, and if you marry this girl you will always have to keep this secret under the rug.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my very early days with the woman who would become my wife and was just my g/f, I went to the same
Rock club I met her in one night with just a couple of my mates at the time. A girl I had seen there before
was giving me the eye and as I recall (it was 20 years ago now) was very keen to flash her knickers to me
outside the club where she followed me upstairs when I went outside for a spliff. I took her round back of
the club into Soho square where she proceeded to nosh me off like she was drowning and my nuts were
full of oxygen while I puffed away on my joint. I kept that a secret from her for the entire duration of our
relationship together, in fact I only ever told one of my mates (with whom I'm still in touch) about it. Even
after splitting from my wife I'd never think about telling her what happened that one night.

If you do this chick, then take it to the grave.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a one time drunk thing, I can see it. But premeditated like this it's a little spicier. If you do it once and regret it, don't mention it. If you feel the urge to keep going just end the relationship.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Tough call. I remember when my ex broke up with me, I was annoyed for all the missed chances.

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're all tempted from time to time. Do you actually love your girlfriend? How serious is the relationship? Can you see yourself actually marrying her? (hopefully not).

Personally, I'd feel less of a man for doing it behind her back. This is something women do, not men.

If you love her, don't do it. If you don't love her then leave her and bang the hottie but don't start the sneaking sh1t, it only ends one way.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now she is going to become psycho to get your validation and wondering why she isn't hot enough for you but every other guy is trying to get at her with super thirst.

Welcome to a new stalker.

She just texted me last night while i was with my GF saying that for some reason she can't stop thinking about me and attached a sexy pic as well. Ffs.....temptation is growing ha. I don't think the guilt is worth it but damn i am tempted.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're all tempted from time to time. Do you actually love your girlfriend? How serious is the relationship? Can you see yourself actually marrying her? (hopefully not).

Personally, I'd feel less of a man for doing it behind her back. This is something women do, not men.

If you love her, don't do it. If you don't love her then leave her and bang the hottie but don't start the sneaking sh1t, it only ends one way.

Love her? No. I haven't with her long enough for that. Probably not on marriage either but she is very high quality so who knows. The only thing bad i can say about our relationship is she nags me on little stuff from time to time. Like simple stuff....to.put on my mask while walking around some times or to walk this way to avoid passing cars which annoys me at times. But nothing major. She is always bringing gifts everytime she visits as well and always offers to pay for everything.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my very early days with the woman who would become my wife and was just my g/f, I went to the same
Rock club I met her in one night with just a couple of my mates at the time. A girl I had seen there before
was giving me the eye and as I recall (it was 20 years ago now) was very keen to flash her knickers to me
outside the club where she followed me upstairs when I went outside for a spliff. I took her round back of
the club into Soho square where she proceeded to nosh me off like she was drowning and my nuts were
full of oxygen while I puffed away on my joint. I kept that a secret from her for the entire duration of our
relationship together, in fact I only ever told one of my mates (with whom I'm still in touch) about it. Even
after splitting from my wife I'd never think about telling her what happened that one night.

If you do this chick, then take it to the grave.

Yeah.....that is how i always viewed it ha. What they don't know want hurt them. I have cheated on every major gf since my ex wife. Am trying to change that pattern though.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zinc4 -- You are doing the right thing not cheating on your current girlfriend. Things seem good with the current girlfriend. It's not worth messing that up. There is an idea that all relationships are transient. There may come a day when things are not good between you and this girlfriend, but that time is not now.

Enjoy the ride while it is good!

Yeah. Probably is the correct answer.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah. Probably is the correct answer.
If you dont care about the current relationship in terms of whether your gf could ever find out or not, go fvck this other chick.

If you do care, dont do it.

Regardless- you are already thinking about this other chick so in your mind you dont value the current gf/relationship to the point that you are totally committed.

Timing has a lot to do with dating and getting laid. This chick youre thinking about may be available and still interested later on if your current gf doesnt work out or someone may have a contract on that pvssy at that point.

How long have you been with the current gf? Do you live together?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont care about the current relationship in terms of whether your gf could ever find out or not, go fvck this other chick.

If you do care, dont do it.

Regardless- you are already thinking about this other chick so in your mind you dont value the current gf/relationship to the point that you are totally committed.

Timing has a lot to do with dating and getting laid. This chick youre thinking about may be available and still interested later on if your current gf doesnt work out or someone may have a contract on that pvssy at that point.

How long have you been with the current gf? Do you live together?

Only 4 months or so. She asked to be exclusive after the first month. No not living together.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep one in the kitty. There is a reason for this statement.
Instead of trying to fck her why not invite her to hangout with your girlfriend and you for drinks and food?
And when your GF gives that look and asks who this chic is. Grin and tell her.
"Shes just a friend"
"Your not jealous are you"?

You dont have to fck to keep one in the kitty.

Haha....that would never pass. My GF is hyper jealous if i even look at other women or mention other girls.