Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i went to dinner with this girl, and we ended up drinking a lot of beer and just chillin for about 3 hours. At the end of the meal she paid for half and i paid for half. We talked about a lot of things, and had a lot of fun. Now when we were leaving i tried to kiss her, but she pulled away. I don't remember exactly what she said because i was drunk, but she said something along the lines of us having to do this again. (Maybe she didn't kiss because my friend who showed up to drive me home was a couple feet away) Then as my friend was driving me home, she sent me a text saying "you're awesome, not gonna lie :)"
And recently she's been asking me when we're gonna hang out again and go drinking. So what do y'all think of this situation?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a little weird, but interesting.

I guess it can't hurt to give it another shot. Just keep a low profile. Don't text her too much and keep her guessing about your interest levels in her.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda threw me off. Well she is gone for the week to Walt Disney World, but when she gets back she said she wants to chill again. I think maybe I'll turn on the charm then try to kiss her again haha

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're "awesome". You two drank beer together and "talked". She wants to "chill" with you again.

With the info you provided it sounds like you're gonna be friendzoned.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even trip about it. It could of been a number of things. Maybe she thought you were being a sloppy drunk, or whatever.

Had you not explained that she has already attempted hanging out with you again I would of said ignore her, but there is obviously some level of interest there.

Whatever it was, the quickest way to fail with this is to show that it bothered you. Act like you don't even remember. Try again on the next date, and report back. :)