Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions: What would you say to your girl finding another woman's hair in your room?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

1. It wasn't me!

I throw lots of parties, so it's a bit easier unless the chick is relentlessly... nuts. "Women come in here all the time during get-togethers..."

I was thinking today about ****y funny, but none good enough to work on most chicks and not just the really slow ones.

(also, anything to add about them finding jewelry or hair clips would be good too)

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
say 'i didn't know you dyed your hair'

or explain why it's there

or say she's accusing you of being a loner?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont u just tell her the truth and if she gets mad she can bounce and you can easily get a new chick.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
How about you clean your house once in a while before a chick is coming over and you won't have those kind of problems.
Did you come up with that idea by yourself?

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shrug my shoulders and tell her to forget about it

that expresses my real opinion about it

if she persists i'd ask why she's being so damn nosy and then ask why she thinks i'm not allowed to have friends over

after that its in fates hands and gotta bring her back to my side if she doesnt believe me.. but the issue is dropped after this point regardless.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst is when she knows the chick whose hair it is. :nervous:

btw, women leave hair everywhere. Check your pillows, bed, and the bathroom. A lot of married guys get caught cheating when their wives clean the filter on the pool or hot tub.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
How about you clean your house once in a while before a chick is coming over and you won't have those kind of problems.

Man it's not easy. Those hairs turn up in odd places and when you least expect them no matter how you clean. It's one of the pet peeves I have with women coming or especially sleeping over.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Exactly