Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on the Novavax Protein Subunit Vaccine vs. mRNA Vaccines?

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall the hospital putting me on a dose of steroids for a short while, other than that it was just oxygen.

They only kept me in the hospital because my oxygen level reading was around 87 which is well below what it should be.

Treatment wise my only hope I believed at the time was Ivermectin, however if you mentioned Ivermectin, more likely you are labelled a
conspiracy theorist.

I had already had a very severe case of COVID back in 2020 with the Alpha varient, so I did already have a level natural immunity & with
me being a relatively healthy individual, I managed to pull through.
Thanks. I'm glad to see that they adopted a light touch. There are doctors who very successfully treat covid with steroids alone (eg. Dr Chetty) and, as you say, you probably already had rather broad natural immunity by that point.

I was never going to get vaccinated, but it was for none of the reasons stated in the OP.

I don't trust government.

I don't trust big tech.

I don't trust the news.

I don't trust big pharma.

And all were heavily involved in pushing this onto the population. They even shoved misinformation onto us.

If healthcare providers wanted to help people live through this, they would have said "lose 30lbs, let sunlight touch your skin, and supplement vitamin D". Instead they said to wait for the government subsidized magic pill to cure their problems.
All great reasons. Why on earth would you take medical advice from politicians or journalists, from professional liars, of all people?

If you look at the medical and scientific evidence, practically everything they (governments, MSM, big tech etc) said about covid was
a lie. It was and remains certainly the most audacious conspiracy that I've ever seen (I guess 9/11, if that was also ultimately a conspiracy (and if so, one I'm far less familiar with), might come the closest.

Yet in this country (Oz), particularly from recent election results, in which most of the covid dictators were returned, most people are
still completely unaware of this and essentially cheered on the institutionalization of medical fascism, which is likely now here for
good. It looks like the doctor/patient relationship, central to traditional western medical ethics, is now dead in this country.

The more jabs you take, the higher your risk of contracting the virus. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.17.22283625v5.full-text
A very clear graphical exemplification of ADE. Geert has been worried from the outset that we will ultimately see similar developments in to the virulence (severity) of the virus. Then things will not be pretty at all. That might finally begin to wake people up here, though no doubt it would do nothing stop the ceaseless flow of lies from practically all our public institutions here. So who knows what would ultimately happen then.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm glad to see that they adopted a light touch. There are doctors who very successfully treat covid with steroids alone (eg. Dr Chetty) and, as you say, you probably already had rather broad natural immunity by that point.

All great reasons. Why on earth would you take medical advice from politicians or journalists, from professional liars, of all people?

If you look at the medical and scientific evidence, practically everything they (governments, MSM, big tech etc) said about covid was
a lie. It was and remains certainly the most audacious conspiracy that I've ever seen (I guess 9/11, if that was also ultimately a conspiracy (and if so, one I'm far less familiar with), might come the closest.

Yet in this country (Oz), particularly from recent election results, in which most of the covid dictators were returned, most people are
still completely unaware of this and essentially cheered on the institutionalization of medical fascism, which is likely now here for
good. It looks like the doctor/patient relationship, central to traditional western medical ethics, is now dead in this country.

A very clear graphical exemplification of ADE. Geert has been worried from the outset that we will ultimately see similar developments in to the virulence (severity) of the virus. Then things will not be pretty at all. That might finally begin to wake people up here, though no doubt it would do nothing stop the ceaseless flow of lies from practically all our public institutions here. So who knows what would ultimately happen then.

'A unique opportunity'