Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on the Novavax Protein Subunit Vaccine vs. mRNA Vaccines?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Some individuals here have been hesitant or outright opposed to taking mRNA-based vaccines like Pfizer and Moderna. Novavax has now introduced a protein subunit COVID-19 vaccine that works through a different mechanism than mRNA vaccines.

I'm curious to hear from those of you who have opted not to take an mRNA-based vaccine because it was unproven technology as your argument. What are your thoughts on the Novavax protein subunit vaccine? This type of vaccine has been around forever.

- Would you consider taking the Novavax vaccine? Why or why not?
- Do the differences in how the vaccine is made affect your decision?
- Are there any specific concerns you have about the Novavax vaccine?

This is a neutral space for open dialogue, so please feel free to share your thoughts and reasoning. Remember, the aim here is to understand different viewpoints, not to pass judgment.

Thank you for contributing to the discussion!

Further info:
The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine is a protein subunit vaccine. It introduces a harmless part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus—specifically, the spike protein—to the immune system. This allows the immune system to recognize the protein and produce a targeted response, preparing it to fight off the actual virus if exposed in the future.

On the other hand, mRNA vaccines like Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna use messenger RNA to instruct cells to produce a part of the spike protein themselves. The immune system then reacts to these self-made proteins, learning to identify and combat the virus.

Both approaches aim to train the immune system to recognize the spike protein found on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but they achieve this through different mechanisms: Novavax introduces the protein directly, while mRNA vaccines instruct cells to produce it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup,.posted about this on another thread. I took both first and second dose of Novovax over a year apart.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You are describing attenuated/modified/dead types of vaccines.

The only vax I'm interested is having the weakend virus, not any protein or new tech. Give me the old fashioned vax.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people just can't leave others alone....

Are you OK Pierce?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard it was approved without clinical trials, par for the course. Wake up Pierce ffs. You're a smarter man than this. The whole thing was an IQ test.

What's disturbing though, and I hope I'm wrong, is that you're collecting arguments to push this on your patients.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What's disturbing though, and I hope I'm wrong, is that you're collecting arguments to push this on your patients.
As I've mentioned earlier, I work in emergency medicine, and I'm not a medical doctor. I never pressure anyone into making medical decisions.

I genuinely try to understand where people are coming from, and it's clear from this discussion that some folks who are against vaccines react without fully reading what's being discussed.

Novavax isn't based on new technology, which was a concern for many regarding mRNA vaccines. So, I'm here to see if there are any specific objections to Novavax. It seems like most concerns now revolve around the fast approval process more than anything else.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've mentioned earlier, I work in emergency medicine, and I'm not a medical doctor. I never pressure anyone into making medical decisions.

I genuinely try to understand where people are coming from, and it's clear from this discussion that some folks who are against vaccines react without fully reading what's being discussed.

Novavax isn't based on new technology, which was a concern for many regarding mRNA vaccines. So, I'm here to see if there are any specific objections to Novavax. It seems like most concerns now revolve around the fast approval process more than anything else.
It appears most of the discussion around sudden deaths with young people, or organ damage caused by excessive spike proteins caused by the side-effects of mRna vaccines / boosters, are all centred around mRNA vaccines. There was a poster with alias "stovepipe" that was very vocal against the mRna vaccine and made it clear that it's release date was on the same date of some satanic child abuse ritual, etc.... Like there was a diluge of conspiracy theory, vaccine side-effect suppression, and medical gas-lighting when anyone reported a side-effect (ie blame it on something else or a coincidence), that Novovax has essentially escaped all of that nonsense which characterized the 2021, as it wasn't released until 2022. The fact it was released in 2022 undermines any argument it was fast-tracked as it wasn't even an option until the case counts started going down and the beginning of the end of the pandemic.

Pfizer/moderna should take all of the blame for the fast-tracking nonsense. It's those vaccines that came first. That came behind the vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, where you could lose your job if you didn't get that vaxx. When Novovax was available, all that was gone. Nobody was FORCED to take that vaccine like the others. There was no threat of losing your job, or that you were a bad citizen by not doing your part to stop the spread, or any of that coersion involved in this vaccine, as it was released after the worst of the pandemic had passed. Those holding-out for a better vaccine alternative finally got that option. All the other anti-vaxx cry-babies look like hypocrites because they mouthed off about the other vaccine and now reject a traditional vaccine (ie like a Tetinus shot) as well and come up with more BS. At the end of the day, allot of them think covid is a made-up virus and would also refuse to wear masks/n95 masks, etc... You can never make the "right' vaccine for people like that.

You almost never hear anything negative about Novovax in terms of youtube videos/comments, or even bitchute. You might get the odd comment here and there if you are searching for that one needle in a haystack, but it's nothing really to write home about as people can write anything online. You don't get the same conviction or urgency compared to mRna comments where someone died after taking that vaccine and you can pick it up that something happened. The one thing that I feel comfortable about is that whatever quanity of vaccine that enters the body, stays exactly the same. It doesn't teach the body to create more of itself, and thereby enlarging the quanity until it overwhelms the body.

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mudbloods. Smfh

Novavax killed a ton of people in the trials, that's why you don't hear about it.

You would seriously take a vaccine from a government that won't tell you about its off world UAP crash retrieval program? But a vaccine that was mandated in every single country around the world in a united effort to vaccinate everyone on Earth and imprison the rest for defiance? You're going to voluntarily take that because you trust them now?

AstraZ was killing people and Trudeau having ordered TONS of it and finding no one was taking it, ordered it to be combined with the newer stuff to make a ****tail. Doesn't that sound safe and completely scientific?

You don't remember this?

Y'all forget about the time half the world went nuts and tried to force-vaccinate the other half?

My dentist got jabbed w/ Pfizer: Dead, his wife: Dead. My best friend's mom got it: Myocarditis. My commanding officer took the AZ: Massive heart attack. My aunt's best friend: Blood clots. My aunt, mother and father all got the Moderna, they are ALL perpetually sick. Me? Not once. Had covid once or twice for a couple days and its never bothered me since. I've been around people hacking up lungs and .... NOTHING. A couple of my family disowned me during the lockdowns, said I was killing people by not taking it. I went South, they said we would die there. Nope, sat on the beach and ate buffets everyday with the other unvaxxed. Amazing, those same family members can't recall saying those things now. My friend and his gf happily gobbled up their boosters and told me that I shouldn't be allowed to work.

sooooooooo................she went blind. I haven't heard from him since.

Remember how they tried to discredit all scientists who spoke out against it?

And does anyone recall Josiah Zayner creating his own MRNA vax? He's a girl now.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
They all have the spike protein. **** all of them
Yup as do attenuated, modified and dead virus vaccines, this is how you stimulate the immune system to create memory cells and defenses against a pathogen.

It’s starting to become clear that anti vax is become like gluten free, most people don’t understand the mechanisms but are doing what they are in an attempt to be counter culture, of “free thinkers” - when thought has nothing to do with it.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup as do attenuated, modified and dead virus vaccines, this is how you stimulate the immune system to create memory cells and defenses against a pathogen.

It’s starting to become clear that anti vax is become like gluten free, most people don’t understand the mechanisms but are doing what they are in an attempt to be counter culture, of “free thinkers” - when thought has nothing to do with it.
Take it bro, do it.

Can I have your stereo though?

If it were up to me, everybody who took a vaccine would be forced to take them every 3 months, forever. Everybody who supported the mandates, everybody who danced in the hospitals, every cop who stayed on the force, every soldier who willingly lined up, all the doctors, nurses and anybody who went along to the piping of the piper, while we fought back. You cowards can all get boosted.

These are real heroes and I am proud to be part of the small fringe minority with unacceptable views.

Last edited:

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

MESSAGE TO THE UNVACCINATED
[Note: there are no dead nor live attenuated virions in these COVID "vaccines"; thus, they are not vaccines proper, but, rather, slow kill bioweapons.]

MESSAGE TO THE UNVACCINATED:

"Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having. They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.

Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.

That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand.

You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark."

Anon

Do NOT comply.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did ya'll forget this guy:

or this one:

or this one:

or when Trumps doctor started talking about Alien DNA in the vax? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lx...vciBzYXlzIHZhY2luZSBpcyBtYWRlIGZyb20gYWxpZW5z

or when JT and Biden told everyone they shot down a hexagon with tentacles that dodged an F22's sidewinder missle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0owsFhKwbk&pp=ygUfanVzdGluIHRydWRlYXUgc2hvb3RzIGRvd24gdWZvcw==

Remember when China found their own and got it on video?

Remember this just before Haiwaii went up in flames?

Remember when Gary Mckinnion hacked into USDEF computers and found non-terrestrial officers and then the US tried to put him in prison for 70 years? https://www.wired.com/2006/06/ufo-hacker-tells-what-he-found/

Edward Snowden? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/09/edward-snowden-nsa-whistleblower-surveillance

Luis Elzondo? https://www.washingtonpost.com/wash...erospace-threat-identification-program-aatip/

Anyone remember the US govt panicking over the Area 51 run in Sept 20th, 2019
and then 2 months later COVID arrived?

They wanted that vax in EVERYONE on the planet and it had nothing to do with covid. They did everything they could to make sure everyone was on board and removed and ridiculed anyone using or seeking alternatives. Novavax was not even allowed to be used in Canada when it was released because Trudeau and friends wanted everyone injecting MRNA fuel. The Chinese vax that was given out in Mexico with very few side effects was also banned as was sputnik and you weren't considered 'Fully Vaccinated' until you had their MRNA in your blood. Do you think this was by mistake? Then they tried to seal the lab results for 75 years. What a trustwothy company right? When they were saying 1 and done, a hacker in Calgary found spaces for 8 Booster slots in code on a Canadian Government website. Did you all just forget this? What kind of vaccine needs to be injected and re-injected every month? I'm sure it's all just a little too gluten-free for most of you.

TLDR? Take your booster.

Last edited:

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Chinese vax that was given out in Mexico with very few side effects was also banned as was sputnik and you weren't considered 'Fully Vaccinated'. Do you think this was by mistake?
Chinese vaccines such as Sinovax are not 100% safe and effective. Yes, maybe a bit better than our lethal injections.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chinese vaccines such as Sinovax are not 100% safe and effective. Yes, maybe a bit better than our lethal injections.
Oh agreed, however, SinoVac wasn't MRNA-based. That was just what they were handing out in Mexico. It's funny that China now has all sorts of trade alliances with Mexico and there is an entire city run by the Chinese. Mexico has an abundance of young women, and China, , men, so it makes sense not to kill off your allies. Canada expressly forbade any non-MRNA vaccine and even successfully cut off all air travel. I was banned from re-entering my own country by the court of popular opinion. Then I was harassed every day on the phone by a 'Compliance Officer' from INDIA after the restrictions came down. She threatened to charge me 70k if my wife and I were found outside. Isn't that strange that everyone just forgot about that? Where did these jobs go? I question what sort of person would want to take a vaccine when no one has bothered with vaccines for almost a year.

Luckily comrade Biden says that if we get vaccinated, we won't get covid, c'mon man it's not propaganda at all...

and best friend Trudeau, totally didn't mandate it right?

Everyone needs to be vaccinated or everyone else's patience is 'wearing thin'. Totally not a thinly veiled threat. Remember man, you took it voluntarily, nobody forced you.

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Booster zealot threatening those gluten free protestors:

Booster zealot telling unvaccinated they shouldn't let anyone go to the doctor. It's 'mysterious' that 150 Canadian doctors mysteriously dropped dead for absolutely no reason last year. I'm glad we have these other docs, who are not in any way biased, to tell us plebs not to do our own research. Trigger warning this is totally not propaganda:

related: https://nationalpost.com/news/sheila-annette-lewis-alberta-covid-organ-transplant

you are only allowed to be a doctor in Ontario if you agree to vaccinate: https://www.saltwire.com/nova-scoti...-vaccine-exemptions-misinformation-100844848/

Prescribed Ivermectin: https://northernontario.ctvnews.ca/...es-his-license-to-practise-medicine-1.6431341

Luckily we have a disinformation bureau now to tell us what to think

Luckily, they were so open and honest about that Epstein trial.

Last edited: