opinions on stealing girlfriend

Ganzun

Reaction score
So the title pretty much sums it up. Found this cool chick, both hot as hell and can carry a conversation with me. Trick is, she a boyfriend she's hella into. We've gotten to the point where she'll come over and cuddle and get a little heavy, but not technically breaking any rules. She's not the only girl in my life, just the one I could do that dating thing with. My question? Do I wait for her **** of a boyfriend to screw up, or just push it over the edge?

Post note, broke the "don't let her know you're interested" rule, so I'd have no idea how to do the wrong thing anyway.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you know her boyfriend and/or have any reasonable chance of seeing/meeting him don't do it(even if you hate him).

other than that, do whatever you want that you can live with.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganzun said:
She's not the only girl in my life, just the one I could do that dating thing with. My question? Do I wait for her **** of a boyfriend to screw up, or just push it over the edge?

Post note, broke the "don't let her know you're interested" rule, so I'd have no idea how to do the wrong thing anyway.
Well, here is the main question...

Suppose you DO "steal" her from him. Then what? How long can you go on until you start wondering who is going to steal her from you?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Well, here is the main question...

Suppose you DO "steal" her from him. Then what? How long can you go on until you start wondering who is going to steal her from you?
omg I knew I forgot something

don't steal a girl for a serious relationship, because the fact that she can be stolen foreshadows the ending of your relationship(the exception would be if you steal her from an unhappy relationship or a long distance one or something like that where you're BETTER as opposed to different).

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is an interview for marriage/ltr's so don't "date" a chick that would do something you wouldn't want a quality girl to do. Other than that simple screening tactic, morally its up to you and her if she's willing.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cuddling" with another dude that isn't the girl's boyfriend in my opinion is breaking the rules of boyfriend/girlfriend contract haha.

I would drop a girl for cuddling with another dude in a fxcking heartbeat with no remorse.

Oh and do what ever u want. But don't be salty when it happens to you.

eastcoast15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really depends on where your morals lie man. You'll get a wide variety of answers and it will come down to you on what you really think at the end of the day. You could argue it a bunch of different ways and you'll find one that fits right for what you think.

I personally think if the guy is a douche and in a long term relationship then in certain situations then it's fine for me. But I would never ever hook up with a girl who was dating a friend even if its an extended one.

I'm not saying that's right and the final say. That's just where I lie on it. You've already got a variety of opinions just in this thread. You'll need to decide.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuddling is often more intimate than sex. She's already cheating on this guy, so she's obviously not relationship material.

I honestly believe being the one someone is cheating with is much less "bad" than cheating on someone. I won't cheat on a girl, but i dont have a huge problem being the guy she cheats on her BF with, as long as i dont know the guy.

My advice? Bang her if you want (depending on your morals), but don't make her break up with her BF, it's not like you want to date this girl. And be prepared to fight this guy when he finds out. Does he go to your school? if so...i would avoid this girl, because everyone will hear about it. It's high school.

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should go ahead and do whatever you want, provided that (1) you don't plan on spending the rest of your life in your hometown, and (2) you wouldn't mess up any really close friendships you already have by doing so. If either one of these conditions applies to you, you might want to hesitate because it would make it more trouble than it's probably worth. If not, just go for it. Don't try to get in a relationship with her if you do manage to bang her out though.

At your age, virtually nothing you do in the social/romantic sense really has any lasting effects on your life unless you want it to. Pretty much every relationship between people in your age group has a 90%+ failure rate. Furthermore, you're surrounded by chicks who are entering their physical prime. Don't let that go to waste by worrying about whether they have "boyfriends," as these guys are almost certainly just temporary placeholders anyway. Don't get caught up in relationships, and don't hesitate just because chicks who are in relationships show interest in you. You're too young to worry about that sh**. Have some freakin' fun.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get it; go big or go home