Opinions on my errors.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I notice about myself is when I find a girl I connect with somewhat, I almost immediately fall oneitis. I know this is a problem and I want to fix it, are there any tips for me to fix my problem? Has anyone else had this issue?

-Jared

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I have the same issue. I care deeply for others and fall for girls quickly. I've discovered the only way to fix this is to focus on improving myself, which quickly helps me realize I don't have time to focus on other girls so much. Another thing, is having at least 1 preferably 2-3 (for me, being a noob) girls that I am gaming trying to get dates and lays with. If you have options, you can really step back and put that single woman into more perspective, and you will be less likely to focus all your attention on her and overdo things.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like something I'll have to put some thought into. I appreciate all of the feedback, felt like I didn't know what was the error, and I agree with the scarcity mindset thing, I believe that's my problem, even though deep down I know there are literally billions of girls out there.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the scarcity/abundance thing.

However, there is also a question of your unconditional self worth. Abundance doesn't just apply to how many women you have in your life, but the richness of your entire existence. Yourself, you family, your friends, work, hobbies personal achievements should all be contributing to your abundance mentality, as well as the female company and contact.

The reason you catch the oneitis so easily is because, at least subconsciously, you are looking for a partner to fill a void in your psychological well-being. This is very common in both men and women.

Contentment in the self is contagious and ultimately one of the most attractive traits a potential mate can possess.

Become content and successful in the rest of your existence and women will be flocking to your door.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
I agree with the scarcity/abundance thing.

However, there is also a question of your unconditional self worth. Abundance doesn't just apply to how many women you have in your life, but the richness of your entire existence. Yourself, you family, your friends, work, hobbies personal achievements should all be contributing to your abundance mentality, as well as the female company and contact.

The reason you catch the oneitis so easily is because, at least subconsciously, you are looking for a partner to fill a void in your psychological well-being. This is very common in both men and women.

Contentment in the self is contagious and ultimately one of the most attractive traits a potential mate can possess.

Become content and successful in the rest of your existence and women will be flocking to your door.
I'll agree that this is definitely my problem. But how do I go about changing this, what do you mean by being content? Really want to hear more, I appreciate any and all feedback!

-Jared

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn from your mistakes. Simple, you learn by doing things. Try out new strategies just to see what works and what doesn't. The single most important fact that helped me in terms of game is that you have nothing to lose... Be free!

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
Learn from your mistakes. Simple, you learn by doing things. Try out new strategies just to see what works and what doesn't. The single most important fact that helped me in terms of game is that you have nothing to lose... Be free!

This is something that I've definitely put into practice, more confident, now I gotta work on not developing oneitis.